Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putting Cesaro, Sheamus, Enzo, all of New Day was a waste. No Joe, no Angle. No real surprises. Tye was great, but this shit was missing something.

And then Roman at 30 was the biggest "*Censored* you" I've ever seen.

Why can't we get someone new that's not Roman win for once?

Roman Reigns was in two matches tonight....

..... He lost both of them.

Did you even watch the show?

Im talking about a new superstar to win a Rumble?

That had to be the most boring rumble match I think I've ever seen, not one surprise entrant and nothing exciting happend the entire match. Vince needs to just retire already let Triple H take over because once again NXT takeover is way better than the main roster ppv. AJ vs Cena was great and I even liked Roman vs Owens but man that Rumble match just sucked.

I'm actually pleased that they are using the roster and not bringing random surprises just for the hell of it. But too many stories in the rumble. And too bad Orton winning leaked...still hoped for Bray tough...because it only makes sesnse.

So dumbass hulk Cena just had to get 16th win, and he ain't even gonna defend it at WM. Gotta protect the man. So AJ Styles who freaking deserved that spot at Mania with the championship will probably have some random ass match.

They probably tought Reigns was gonna get booed sooo hard, especially against Taker...but he actually didn't. Like, it was just lame. Which is kinda funny.

Why can't we get someone new that's not Roman win for once?

Roman Reigns was in two matches tonight....

..... He lost both of them.

Did you even watch the show?

Im talking about a new superstar to win a Rumble?
I get ya. Misunderstood your post.

Yes, I just want anyone new besides Roman to win it lol. Every year it's some guy who's been on top for 10 years or has already won it. Like Jesus Christ.

Archived