Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

OgrB8FC.png

MATCH CARD

2017 Royal Rumble Match

Participants: Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, US Champion Chris Jericho, Braun Strowman, Baron Corbin, Sami Zyan, The Undertaker, IC Champion Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro, Sheamus, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Luke Harper, Big Show, Rusev, Big Cass, Mojo Rawley & 8 others TBA

8uSW06l.jpg

WWE Universal Championship Match

No DQ Singles Match*
Kevin Owens © vs. Roman Reigns

*Chris Jericho will be suspended in a shark cage above the ring

YGj2tOL.jpg

WWE Championship Match

Singles Match

AJ Styles © vs. John Cena

y7IGEN4.jpg

RAW Women's Championship

Singles Match

Charlotte Flair © vs. Bayley

CkD9Qv1.jpg

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match

Singles Match

Rich Swann © vs. Neville

DzRNXBk.jpg

Grudge Match (Kick Off Match)

Six Women Tag Team Match

Naomi, Nikki Bella and Becky Lynch vs. SD Womens Champion Alexa Bliss, Natalya and Mickie James

5tzCLN0.jpg

RAW Tag Team Championship Match (Kick Off Match)

Tag Team Match*

Sheamus & Cesaro © vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

*2 referees will be assigned to match

iwfP5co.jpg

Grudge Match (Kick Off Match)

Singles Match

Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

NNZbSLM.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope we get a Takeover:Whatever Town RR Is In the Saturday night before. But I'm also excited for the surprise entrants. As for the winner, this is one of those perfect times to make a new main event player and as cool as Goldberg has been, *Censored* the idea of him winning. Give it to Cesaro, Ziggler or better yet Zayn and have him face Owens for the title at Mania. Nobody that will gross us out

I just hope we get a Takeover:Whatever Town RR Is In the Saturday night before. But I'm also excited for the surprise entrants. As for the winner, this is one of those perfect times to make a new main event player and as cool as Goldberg has been, *Censored* the idea of him winning. Give it to Cesaro, Ziggler or better yet Zayn and have him face Owens for the title at Mania. Nobody that will gross us out

Well they haven't announced it as a TakeOver yet but they are doing a show in Texas on the Saturday.

Archived