Official WWE Roadblock Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't care if I sound like a broken record...but the belts should be dropped to The Club...because it's the only thing that makes sense. One last shot for The Club...they debut a third member, they win the belts after failing however many times they failed (because they finally made the numbers even).

I'm hoping the Club get involved with the tag title match, as a result of being pissed that they were overlooked despite not taking the pinfall. Beating down both teams would make them look a million dollars.

Some of you are legitimately making me dislike the Club. And it sucks because they are cool guys...

Sounds like a "you" problem...

Can't be helped if people want The Club to be used how they actually should be.

You mean completely overpowered and powering out of everything at 1? Yeah that's great booking.

Some of you are legitimately making me dislike the Club. And it sucks because they are cool guys...

You mean completely overpowered and powering out of everything at 1? Yeah that's great booking.

Where do you get this shit from?

Where do you get this shit from?
Nowhere, for some members it seems like no selling literally everything and having a 100% spotless record is all they'll be satisfied by when it comes to the Club.

Calm down Genny boy.

You weren't even one of the people I meant. I disagree with you but you haven't exactly been ridiculous about it.

- Via ESPN's Stats and Info, each of Seth Rollins' previous 17 PPV singles matches were for championship titles. That streak will end on Sunday at Roadblock: End of the Line when he takes on Chris Jericho in a singles match.

https://twitter.com/WWEonESPN/status/809983463809957888

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/1217/620438/seth-rollins-ppv-streak-ends/

Charlotte regains the title feuds with Bayley for the Royal Rumble. Bayley beats Charlotte at the Rumble then they have the rematch at whatever PPV is the RAW PPV in February with Bayley winning the feud. This is gonna lead into the redoing of the Bayley vs. Charlotte story from NXT in 2014 when Charlotte respects Bayley and it leads to the double turn of Charlotte turning face and Sasha turning heel on Bayley cause Bayley did what Sasha couldn't do beat Charlotte in a title match on a PPV, Bayley vs. Sasha at Wrestlemania 33.

Archived