Official WWE Roadblock Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlotte vs. Bayley - No.1 Contendership on Raw, after Charlotte is baited into the match

Dana Brooke costs Charlotte the match by accident

Bayley vs. Sasha @ Roadblock

Dana vs. Charlotte @ Roadblock

Sasha wins with Bayley's feet on the rope & teases a heel turn

Charlotte wins via DQ, with Emma returning and attacking her

Their last Triple Threat at Night of Champions was underwhelming. Hopefully it's better if they have another.

I thought that match was the best one any of them has had since joining the man roster.

The womens triple threat no one remembers? Lol

Reigns getting a title shot without defending his US title is the absolute leaky shits.

Every time I try to give this guy a chance, they do something like this.

Also makes me worry that they're trying to eventually make all of the Shield members simultaneous US/World title holders...as Rollins has already done it.

I didn't really like either of his ppv matches with Rusev. Thought they were pretty boring. Even his match was Seth was eh. His matches with Styles were great and probably his best singles matches in WWE but then again AJ looks like he turns everything he touches to gold, dude's amazing.

I just cant bring myself to care about Roman anymore and god i really wanted to like him. Literally all he is to me is "cool Superman punch spot, epic spear spot". Hes improved on promos but i just dont care. Hes in these lane feuds yet still clearly positioned as the guy they want in the main events. And i was really hoping the US title beibg on him would prevent this but all it is is a piece of his gear for now.

And on top of that him & Owens have wrestled like double digits or something by now. Why the *Censored* should we care about this one?

His best matches are against guys like Bryan, Styles and Brock. I say the latter because of how much it looked like they were killing each-other. Loved it.

I'll admit I also like the Superman Punch. It's a fun signature move. Other than that, I just don't understand his appeal. His promo work rivals Titus O'Neil and his matches are rarely worth watching.

Like i get hes not the first guy who has a midcard title challenging for the Heavyweight title in history. Shawn Michaels, Ultimate Warrior, Seth etc other guys have done it. But they were all waaaaaay more interesting, better booked and stronger character wise than Roman. Here its just umm we dont wanna take a chance on putting anyone in main event scene....quick send in Roman who cares if hes got another title. Like i couldnt give less of a shit about this feud at the minute.

Archived