Official WWE Roadblock Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People hated Fastlane genrally because it was as predictable as all hell. Everyone called the main event, there wasn't a single person who thought Lesnar or Anbrose had a chance. For me, Roadblock was okay. The ending of Charlotte/ Sasha severly pissed me off, but the show conpensated by having Shesaro finally win the tag belts from New Day, having Owens retain, and reuniting JeriKO.

It was worse than Mania. I'd say it was on par with Fastlane, probably. Fastlane had Jericho vs Styles and Lesnar vs Roman vs Dean, though and those were very good matches. I think people shat on it hard cause Roman won the main event.

Of course.

I hated WrestleMania 32. Especially the main event. People called it the worst main event of all-time. I call shenanigans. I've seen far worse main events for many a WrestleMania. I'd put Roman Reigns vs Triple H up there with The Undertaker vs Psycho Sid from 13. That was a bad main event but far from the worst.

I don't know. I guess when you watch a show like Raw or PPV's on delay, skipping ahead on the trash you get a different perspective.

For example, I enjoyed the hell out of the main event because I didn't sit through 10 minutes of headlocks. All I remember was the awesome offense KO got in and the table spots.

The ending was definitely RAW and I groaned when it happened, but I liked the second table spot too.

I honestly skip most main event's on RAW & SD. Especially now that I have sit through Roman and Jericho wrestling most weeks.

Shut your filthy mouth and drink in every second of Jericho mannnnn

Oh he's fantastic in promos and backstage, but a bore to watch in the ring.

Archived