Kung Fu and BHANGRA MAN'S RVD -PS4 3 Slots uploaded 30/11/2016 plus Xbox Slot uploaded 29/11/16

BHANGRA_MAN

PS4 - 3 SLOTS uploaded plus Kung Fus already uploaded on xbox

Tags for Kung Fu slot in his topic

For me:

Tags

BHANGRA22MAN

RVD

Updated pics below
======

Quick update thanks to D lower cheek depth fixed
======
Apologies for the seperate topic but I thought I add this to my topic once finalised and uploaded.

You see I realised making RVD over the years that I never went for the more rugged current look. Glad I managed to persuade Kung Fu for a collab based on the feedback here

So far Kung Fu has been making this and I have been giving feedback. This will be a proper collab and available on both Xbox One and PS4

Hopefully this is liked

Kung Fu and BHANGRA MAN'S RVD UPLOADED 30/11/2016 AND 29/11/2016

2i9mbu0.jpg

v5efrk.jpg
PS4 SLOT 1 PICS
104g3ea.jpg

4hcxmx.jpg

fvurtx.jpg

XBOX SLOT

2q9ktuw.jpg
2m29sgw.jpg

Any preferences for attires or feedback

@nba as I was going to make that attire I just mixed it up with iron man. I liked iron man so done that twice but 5 unique attires people can mix it up

Now than PS4 - 3 SLOTS uploaded plus Kung Fus already uploaded on xbox
Tags for Kung Fu slot in his topic
For me:
Tags
BHANGRA22MAN
RVD
Updated pics below

Was the RVD with the ghostrider and the blue and green dragon attires uploaded after the most recent patch? I noticed the attire logos are out of alignment on the attires in slot 1 of both those caws, and the boots logos look all squashed. Did anyone else notice this or does he look okay to you guys?

I just got the game so I apologize but I have no idea what's been going on lately. But I did see all the amazing work on here and that's what made me come back to the series.

Archived