(PS4) JMike's Nice Arenas and Such (Survivor Series '99)

JMike

So I was scrolling CC looking for a Survivor Series '99 arena only to be unable to find one. So I took hands into my own hands and for one time only I made my own arena for it. Only thing being that it's not going to be one time only. I had fun doing it so now I'm gonna do it for a while.

Survivor Series '99

?Search Tags: Survivor_Series, 1999, JMike

For Survivor Series '99, I had troubles with the minitron and turnbuckles, and couldn't find a WWF.com banner, but people make mistakes. I try to make as little mistakes as possible but its still a mistake. Sorry.

5QX34aW.png9OUIhzd.png3K4LY6z.pngXEqLmPD.pngfDXElXn.png

I will take requests, but will not do them until I'm done with my next two I will do: WrestleMania 8 and ECW 2007.

This is really nice man. I like it. It looks like I'm gonna have to split my attitude era save into 2 parts now though. I'm thinking 1. '97 - '98, 2. '99 - '01.

The arena looks great for what you were able to work with as far as the entrance. The ring is perfect. Thank you for helping to bring the attitude era back to life. And I wish to see more creations from you in the near future :)

Archived