Looking to create new tag teams/stables

Qdavis21

I'm looking to create a new tag team or stable. I'm stumped at the moment and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me creatively. I have all the dlc so far and most of the njpw cwc guys downloaded. Name of the tag team or stable would be helpful as well. Thank you

Hart Foundation, Cesaro & Sheamus, Jeri-KO, Prime Time Players, Hollywood Blonds, DDP & Bam Bam, Perfectly Rude (Curt Henning and Rick Rude), ShowMiz, JeriShow, Y2AJ, Rock & Sock Connection, Sting & Lugar, Owens & Zayn.

Those are the ones off the top of my head that you can easily do, especially if you use the legends.

Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel - The Regulators (cowboy gimmick)

Jack Swagger and Shelton Benjamin - The Varsity Club 2.0

Thinking about doing a Four Horsemen led by Cody with 3 Indy guys but can't think of any good combos, any suggestions?

Cody Rhodes

Jay Lethal

Zack Sabre Jr

Will Ospreay

Here's a few custom teams from my Universe, I wanted to split up a lot of pre-existing tag teams to give guys like Jason Jordan, Bubba Ray Dudley, Chad Gable and Aiden English singles runs so I had to replace those teams with custom ones.

InZayn Kane - Sami Zayn & Kane

KO-Canada - Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho & Christian

Rock N Rap Connection - Heath Slater & R-Truth

Zig-Zack - Dolph Ziggler & Zack Ryder

Rush Hour - Apollo Crews & Hideo Itami

Perfection Personified - Tye Dillinger & Curtis Axel

La Cosa Nostra - Sin Cara, Diego & Fernando (heel mafia type stable wearing street clothes and luchadore masks)

Here's a few custom teams from my Universe, I wanted to split up a lot of pre-existing tag teams to give guys like Jason Jordan, Bubba Ray Dudley, Chad Gable and Aiden English singles runs so I had to replace those teams with custom ones.

InZayn Kane - Sami Zayn & Kane

KO-Canada - Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho & Christian

Rock N Rap Connection - Heath Slater & R-Truth

Zig-Zack - Dolph Ziggler & Zack Ryder

Rush Hour - Apollo Crews & Hideo Itami

Perfection Personified - Tye Dillinger & Curtis Axel

La Cosa Nostra - Sin Cara, Diego & Fernando (heel mafia type stable wearing street clothes and luchadore masks)

Rush hour :lol:

Archived