BIG333GUS - EPW CAWs

Big333Gus

koP7kKF.png?1

Hey - Some great work on here by everyone as always.I thought I'd share my content again if people want to use them in their universe modes. I know I get a lot of use out of others in mine. I'm pretty much done creating as I have a pretty full roster now with others I've downloaded. I have 5 slots up now and as I get more available I'll upload more or swap some uploads out every few days if I don't rank up quick enough.

Some of these are very much the same, some have had slight makeovers and there are some new. Hope you all enjoy and continue with your creations.

TAGS - EPW, BIG333GUS

UPLOADED

OMAR BLACK

2c5MMGA.png

"DAREDEVIL" DANNY DYER

lKhj7uC.png

"THE FUTURE" TYSON JOHNSON

zc8Wkmn.png

KELVIN DRAKE

TFnnfIH.png

ETHAN SHAW

6dSZPPn.png
9LQBZRC.png

CHAMPIONSHIPS

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
TzTa7h7.png

ALL STAR CHAMPIONHSHIP
s4AF076.png

JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
k07Yk81.png

WOMEN's CHAMPIONSHIP
PMi8Tkc.png

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
776ihia.png

AREANS
EPW Adrenaline - Weekly Show
EPW Fusion - Weekly Show
All Star Weekend - PPV
Super lash - PPV
Lockdown - PPV

COMPLETED

OMFG - OWEN MATHEWS & FRANKY GALLARETO

AByfirE.png

ANGUS JAMES JR

F9MqRPa.png

"BIG MONEY" SHELDON MACK

55VSJF6.png

THE HANGMEN - JET & RIP BRADDOCK

jhX5SBT.png

HARVEY BOYZ - DUKE & STAN HARVEY

J0K2g5t.png

HUDSON BRUTE

zJjm7Au.png

MARTINEZ

G5yY3by.png

OMEGA JUNIOR

HCuCGLn.png

QUINN ELLIS

jgnOFP0.png

THE REKING CREW - CLINTON & MASON REKS

jw3QUyG.png

"THE GENT" WILL EATON

8VHGG3J.png

TIP - Just something I figured out an you'll see on Omar and Ethan is that if you use lettering logos on the side of the shoe they mirror to the inside of the other shoe hence how I managed to get the adidas stripes to go the correct direction. Also this enable you to put a log on one boot and cover it up with lettering logos. Its take some playing around with a letter and spaces and seizing but as you can see it can be done.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I likes, i likes a lot, definitely downloading some of these. keep them coming bruh, think i might have Omar join his fam in Liber8.

Thanks man. I'm a huge fan of yours and use them every year. Check you messages.

Any chance of the EPW arena and titles making a comeback as well?

Uploaded my two main roster shows and three PPVs for now. Also uploaded all my championships. Still working on my Main title for Fusion.

Can I download for Ethan Shaw, because he's awesome motherf***er!

he's up. I took down OMFG because there were no downloads. I'm assuming it's because I used Brutus' tights when they made them available for CAWs by accident and people can't download.

Swapped them out for Kelvin Drake and Ethan Shaw (check out updated preview with both outfits and addition rib/back tattoo).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived