Can someone please help me out here... why hasnt this ever been done? PS4

MankindTaker88

Probably becuase it's a minority interest or maybe the sense of entitlement in your posting, people are more willing to help people who want to help themselves, if you'd have asked if someone could help you to make it rather than someone else making it for you then that might have more chance of a response.

There's plenty of helpful people on this site, your 2nd petulant post only 31 hours after your original also signifys your impatience and rudeness like we're all here to meet your needs. Maybe the issue could be how you go about it? You realise not everyone visits here everyday right? At least have some humbleness and patience. If you've been asking for 3 games now maybe you know have a go yourself and ask for pointers.

I expect some typical thoughtless flaming response which again will only prove to highlight my point

No thoughtless flaming response from me. Just a confused one.

Like I said, I have been trying to get this attire for at least 3 years now. The first time I ever requested it, as well as many times after, I was more than polite and humble. I actually came at the knees begging for a kind soul to help me. This method hasn't worked in 3 years, so I pretty much gave up and flat out offered to pay someone via PayPal to make the attire for me. Still, no response or interest in MULTIPLE forums.

So yea, I'm not so humble when for 3 years I have been kindly asking for help , pleading, but not so much as a "maybe". Just complete neglect as if my threads are invisible. I offered to pay 20$ per attire and still not 1 slight show of interest.

I'm not the type who asks for 50 different things, all I ever wanted was 1 or 2 Undertaker attires and it's been 3 years and the only person who ever responded to one of the many help threads is you, telling me to be humble, telling me my request is too minor, telling me to be patient.

I have been patient for 3 years and I am now at the realization I will never get to play as undertaker 97 unless 2K puts it in the next game which I know they won't. Sorry but yea I'm a tad upset. It's literally all I want in a 2K game.

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/DemonOfDeathValley1001/3333556543_a1f97aa08a.jpg

http://ultimatedeadman.weebly.com/uploads/7/8/9/6/7896458/5770252_orig.jpg

Let me know if these are good. If not I'll keep searching for a better one. Thanks :)

And this

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Undertaker_standing_1997.jpg

This is a good one if u just zoom in on his head

Problem with older pics is the quality isn't very good at all! So what I did was, overlay the '97 pic onto a much better quality pic of and older taker. Removed the age marks, edited the beard to match '97 taker and added the teardrop tattoo. And this is what I got for u k.

1479417017237_zpszberszhe.png

Archived