Revs Rezonator Caws UPDATED gear

Royal Revanant

Ah, yes, I'm back. Another year of creating is now upon us. All my Caws from the previous games have made their returns in WWE2k17. This year I tried to make the attire designs for most different but still reminiscent of last years. So....let's jump in and be sure to check out their entrance and finisher videos.

Ashton Sullivan

WWE Game debut: Smackdown vs Raw 2011
About: Sullivan has always been too smart and sometimes for his own good.
Throughout his career he has always been respectful to other and to his fans.
However, in recent times, Ashton has done the unthinkable and turn his back on his fans and has become disrespectful, treacherous and unruly.
He says being nice and humble got him only so far and that the WWE Universe needs to grow up. With this new bad boy persona, one has to wonder, where is the fun loving Ashton we once knew.

In WWE2k17, Sullivan has fully turned heel. Toning down on high flying attacks and taking away face-like taunts. To prevent the character from going stale, I thought this was needed. Sullivan is still one of my faves to make and play as.

Ashton%20Sullivan_zpsiqmihz6t.jpg

Falcon Reddington

Falcon Reddington
Finishers: Falcon Crest (Gentleman's Clutch)
Reddington Stretch (Cloverleaf)
Game debut: SmackDown vs Raw 2011
About: Falcon Reddington is small but tough as nails. His foes usually underestimate him. Reddington has made it clear from day one that despite his size, he is no underdog.

Concept: For Redding I basically wanted to keep his designs with the same themes. One attire represents his patriotic side and his love for his country, while the other attire with the phoenix shows his side that is always ready for a good fight.

Falcon%20Reddington_zpsihipf9jw.jpg
ASH SULLIVAN & FALCON REDDINGTON'S VIDEO

Azrael Amir

Debut: SmackDown vs Raw 2011
Finishers: Profound Sadness (Fallaway Slam)
Clockwork (Clothesline From Hell)
About: Azrael Amir still as dark and dominant as ever. A man who cares little for his opponents.
Amir over the years has formed a great friendship and bond with Ryan Ramirez.

Azrael%20Amir_zpsb4ntwnmo.jpg

Ryan Ramirez

Finishers: Hidalgo Powerbomb (Falling Powerbomb)
Run Down (Brogue Kick)
Game debut: WWE 13
About: Big Mean Double R is as tough as they come. Always ready for a fight. Over the years, he's only gotten better
which spells bad news for all his opponents.

Ryan%20Ramirez_zps1opliihd.jpg
AZRAEL AMIR and RYAN RAMIREZ'S VIDEO

Bryce Montana

Game debut: WWE2k14 (as Oliver Shannon)
Finishers: Lock On To This Loser (Leg Trap Camel Clutch)
Beautiful Damned (Wheelbarrow Facebuster)
About: Bryce Montana fools many opponents with his flamboyant gear and attitude but he is very capable in the ring.
Bryce struggled for a while to find his niche but when he did it proves to be a hit. Even making a friend on the way in Elijah Montgomery.
The two are called Monty & Monty and there's no stopping them.

Bryce%20Montana_zpsunylszto.jpg

Elijah Montgomery

Game debut: WWE2K16
Finishers: E.M. Disruptor (Torture Rack Neckbreaker)
Spoilsport Submission (Figure Four Sharpshooter)
About: Elijah Montgomery can out think people in and out of the ring.
Athletically, there is very little he can't accomplish. To this day many are still questioning the friendship
he has formed with Bryce Montana as both men are completely different.

Concept: Montgomery's second attire is a parody to Montana's WWE2k16 attire.

Elijah%20Montgomery_zpsvxehehup.jpg
BRYCE MONTANA AND ELIJAH MONTGOMERY'S VIDEO

Diego Vachon

Game debut: WWE2k16 (as Buck Rocksteady)
Finishers: Tranquilizer (Fireman's Carry Roundhose Kick)
Dreadlock Out (Figure Four Clover)
About: The Brazilian superstar is always ready to throw down. From submission to lethal strikes with his hands and feet, few can weather the fury that Diego brings.
His tag team partner and friend, Jett Lazzara often get them in trouble and it's often left for Diego to solve.

Diego%20Vachon_zpszzckvfpd.jpg

Jett Lazzara

Game debut: WWE2K16
Finishers: Jett-Pack (Dudebuster)
Emergency Landing (630 Senton)
About: Lazzara can be erratic in his manners but that's why he has both Diego Vachon and especially Jayden Kelly to keep him in check.
Jett is very brave and backs down from no one despite his smaller frame.

Jett%20Lazzara_zpsmpfgji3r.jpg
DIEGO VACHON and JETT LAZZARA'S VIDEO

Jonathan DeFranco

Game debut: WWE13
Finishers: TFO/Totally Freakin' Out (Killswitch)
Love Lockdown (Emma Lock)
About: DeFranco loves to dance and in doing so has become a staple.
DeFranco's wrestling ability leaves no questions.

Jonathan%20DeFranco_zpstsegoxgp.jpg

Nicholas Kidd

Finishers: Devastation Kick (Detonation Kick)
Kidd Klutch (STF Camel Clutch)
About: Kidd is as violent as they come and his brawler style has brought him great success. Despite his disposition, he is very smart and knows how to antagonise any opponent. Representing his home country of Canada and his Korean heritage, Kidd is without a doubt one of the greats.

Nicholas%20Kidd_zpsgc2abpvt.jpg
NICHOLAS KIDD and JONATHAN DeFRANCO's VIDEO

Raphael St. James

Game debut: SmackDown vs Raw 2010
Finisher: Roadhouse (Chick Kick)
Falsetto (Single Underhook Facebuster)
About: Raphael is a rockstar who loves to sing, dance and have a good time. However, don’t let this persona fool you, St. James is very efficient in the ring. Having trained his younger brother Rey-Vaughn and Falcon Reddington proves Raphael knows how to get the job done.

Raphael%20St.%20James_zpssiqcgdiv.jpg

Rey-Vaughn St. James

Game debut: Smackdown vs Raw 2010
Finishers: Bullseye (Bullhammer)
Vaughndetta (Dark Matter ]
About: Rey-Vaughn St. James is probably the best technically sound guys in the “Royal Revanant guys" Opponents are often overwhelmed by Rey-Vaughn's quickness and power. His personality is a complete 180 from his brother, Raphael, who is more loud and over-the-top as Rey-Vaughn is more silent and calm.

Rey-Vaughn_zpsk1dxywzv.jpg
RAPHAEL and REY-VAUGHN ST. JAMES' VIDEO

Tyler Christopher

Game debut: Smackdown vs Raw 2006
Finishers: Royal Flush (Wheelbarrow Facebuster)
Plebeian Plunge (Full Nelson Bulldog)
About:Tyler Christopher is without doubt the smartest and most cunning out of all the “Royal Revanant guys” Although he takes the role of an anti-hero, Christopher’s good nature is shown time to time. His size makes him perfect to perform both finesse and power moves.

Tyler%20Christopher_zps1bxon2ya.jpg

Jakob Rivera

Game debut: Smackdown vs Raw 2008
Finisher: Benefactor (Pedigree)
About: Perhaps no other is more down to earth than Jakob Rivera. Always willing to help others in and out the ring as he is a great listener and adviser. Rivera often puts on a great match regardless of the opponent as he is ring savvy. At times he’s considered leaving the ring but always returns. Hopefully he never retires.

Jakob%20Rivera_zpsv5h2733j.jpg
JAKOB RIVERA and TYLER CHRISTOPHER'S VIDEO

Jayden Kelly

Game debut: WWE2k16
Finishers: I'm Prettier (Foward Russian Legsweep)
Sorry Darling (Spinning Leg Lariat)
About: Jayden Kelly is cunning as she is beautiful. She is said to be the brains behind the Jett Lazzara and Diego Vachon tag team. Ms. Kelly is out to prove she's a real woman and all little girls, stand aside.

Jayden%20Kelly_zpsz6f1czct.jpg

FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP ON XBOX LIVE, GAMERTAG: Revs Rezonator

UPDATED ATTIRES FOR ASHTON SULLLIVAN and TYLER CHRISTOPHER
Sullivan%20new_zps28yo0yyn.jpg

Christopher_zpscdcqsd04.jpg

Yes, he did have both a Green Lantern and Flash gear last year. Due to the upload limit the only five available now are

Elijah Montgomery, Nicholas Kidd, Ash Sullivan, Jakob Rivera and Raphael St. James.

I'm gonna try to grab them. The search function this year is so broke... I keep getting the same handful of CAWs regardless of what I search for.

Yes, he did have both a Green Lantern and Flash gear last year. Due to the upload limit the only five available now are

Elijah Montgomery, Nicholas Kidd, Ash Sullivan, Jakob Rivera and Raphael St. James.

I'm gonna try to grab them. The search function this year is so broke... I keep getting the same handful of CAWs regardless of what I search for.

I believe somebody mentioned that you could use the second search field to search for a character's last name to have better results than if you also used the first field to add the first name. I don't have the game myself to experiment. but that would lead me to think that the first field is what causes most of the search issues

I believe somebody mentioned that you could use the second search field to search for a character's last name to have better results than if you also used the first field to add the first name. I don't have the game myself to experiment. but that would lead me to think that the first field is what causes most of the search issues

I'll give it a shot. The other day, I plugged in all three hashtags and got ZERO results.

• 1 month later...

I have their hashtags as their names and Revs Rezonator.

As of right now the only 5 up are Nicholas Kidd, Aston Sullivan, Elijah Montgomery, Jakob Rivera and Raphael St. James.

Any chance on getting more up or switching out what you have up? Jonesin to get the rest for my custom show.

• 3 months later...

Archived