Vanquish CAWs | Bobby Fish Uploaded - 11/16/16

Vanquishx208

Hello everyone!

Bobby Fish has been uploaded! Tags are located below. Kyle O'Reilly is next on my list to complete ReDRagon. Keep a lookout for a preview soon.

Would like to thank/credit J-man89 for the reference pics for the attires! Also like to thank raddad88 for a very helpful tip that saved me a bit of time on this.

UPLOADED

Bobby Fish

w/ Two Attires

TAGS: Bobby Fish, ROH, Vanquishx208

Bobby_Fish_001.png

Looks very promising.

Damn good so far. I've been dying for good Fish, and O'Reilly too.

Thank you both!

I've been dying for Fish as well. I think he wore this attire at All-Star Extravaganza as well. So I'm going to try and hunt down more references so I can finish up the attire and then focus on making necessary tweaks to the face morph.

Dont tweak his face too much, its pretty much spot on, been waiting on a decent redragon

Thank you! Yeah, it'll be very small tweaks, if any. So no worries there.

Heres some ref pics of his design on the back of his trunks

Thank you! This was a HUGE help! Very much appreciated it!

Looks good, need to blend that face to the skin color though.

Thank you! Blending the skin to the face color will be on my list of things to do tomorrow. :) Along with trying to fix the back tattoo....the back tattoo does not look good in-game. lol.

Alright, so I have an attire update! Let me know what you guys think! Also, is there any other attires you guys would like to see in the second slot?

Attire Update #1

Preview_002.jpg

Preview_003.jpg

Preview_004.jpg

Preview_005.jpg

Thank you all! And thanks to J-man for the attire references!

I do plan on attempting Kyle O'Reilly after finishing up Fish.

I didn't get a chance to work on Fish yesterday as I planned, but I should have some time to work on him after I get off work today.

Really all that's left to finish on Fish is matching skin color to face texture, very small tweaks on first Attire, creating second attire, and then entrance/moveset.

Shouldn't be long until he is finished.

Would love to see a Kyle!

This is really good, like other have said the face tone is the only real issue.

I've found if you apply a full face make up, match it to body skin tone and bring down opacity as your base layer it really helps blend faces quikly.

Alright everyone! Bobby Fish is up on Community Creations and available for download. Tags are in the first/original post. Move-set was completed. However, I'm not in love with the entrance, so if anyone has any suggestions or the entrance..I can update and re-upload.

Also, how well does the face texture match up with the skin tone now? Made some adjustments. I'm not too sure on it.

Bobby_Fish_001.png

Would love to see a Kyle!

This is really good, like other have said the face tone is the only real issue.

I've found if you apply a full face make up, match it to body skin tone and bring down opacity as your base layer it really helps blend faces quikly.

Thanks for this suggestion! It saved me time for sure, I'm just not too sure how well I matched it up. lol.

That looks fantastic, great work!

Thank you very much!

Definitely going to download this now. Can't wait for the Kyle O'Reilly.

Thanks! Things got busy at work but I do plan on starting on O'Reilly this weekend for anyone that is wondering. :)

Archived