Universe Tips Here For Immersion

PopUpPowerPost

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha!

Toolan, what sets it apart from the 700000 other Universes online..? *genuine questioning, why does it intrigue you?

The only one I would watch for example, is one in sync with current WWE Roster.. Each week, upload show day after Raw, Smackdown and maybe NXT. Let it book itself and would like to see the difference by 2k18 and how far (or close) it is to the actual product. (Only editing is if a contender for a title isn't in the division and each time a debut happens, can edit to put them in the roster and schedule the first match). Just need to keep consistent to it..

Might plan to do it for 2k18.

Haha!

Toolan, what sets it apart from the 700000 other Universes online..? *genuine questioning, why does it intrigue you?

The only one I would watch for example, is one in sync with current WWE Roster.. Each week, upload show day after Raw, Smackdown and maybe NXT. Let it book itself and would like to see the difference by 2k18 and how far (or close) it is to the actual product. (Only editing is if a contender for a title isn't in the division and each time a debut happens, can edit to put them in the roster and schedule the first match). Just need to keep consistent to it..

Might plan to do it for 2k18.

So I should stop doing the booking and go off from what UNIVERSE books? I shouldn't touch the feuds or anything?

That's if you want to that once a week simulation.

Have faith in what you'd look for if you was gonna do a universe? If you think you're a better Booker than edit! Remember as well if you're doing something for YouTube and not your desired choice, it will show in communication and your gameplay!

I enjoy playing the game and sometimes I like setting up the rivalries. Staying consistent in booking rivalries I'm not good with though. I had the issue in 2k16 as well

Yeah I was like that. I'd be walking home and have plans in my head .

"The 3 rivalries, I'll only allocate to champions and 1 contender.. Or if I'm concentrating on my CAW, and he's in US division, I'd only make rivalries in US division. (Like career for example everything around you is irrelevant except your caw and rivalry).

Also try doing your own rivalries without setting it.. Just make them level 5 enemies so auto run ins are kind of enabled and if you do like editing schedule..can influence whose manager, who runs in and end or during match (ends good if a face returning against heel) backstage brawls.. Can set up promos etc..

It's funny start of 2k16 (well whole year) if we had the tools as above blah blah, be amazing.. They've gave em to us get not good enough ha. Us humans are such pricks.

it happens at a title promo... today for me bryan as universal champ and rollins got his promo named title promo... rollins wins and then he was the new champ....

after that bryans rank rolls 10 steps down and the final match at the ppv was no longer a title match :l

Did the latest patch fix this?

Set him as Level 5 and make sure the next ppv, has the Wrestlemania template.

Thing is, I'm sure sting and taker can't have the taker rivalry? I dunno if people were joking or not.

I always set rivalries, once ppv is done and before I click "show is finished". (I think it naturally syncs better). Ha.

What's the best way to book UNIVERSE MODE? Last night was Money in the Bank and in that match Samoa Joe hit Sami Zayn with a senton through the ladder. As a result of this I decided to put those two in a match to kick off raw, was this a good idea? Roman Reigns has been having issues with Batista and Triple H lately so I stuck him in a rivalry against Batista. CM Punk won the universal title from Kevin Owens so I just put them in a feud. Cesaro/Sheamus are defending their tag titles against former champions new day and Charlotte is getting a rematch for the women's title against bayley after losing it less than 24 hours ago. And in hopes of building the feud, I put cm Punk in the main event against a random opponent that could make it interesting: Shinsuke Nakamura. Is this good booking or nah? Let me know please, tips are welcome

Also earlier in the night Kevin Owens is calling out cm Punk

Sounds amazing dude. Have faith in your booking! The effort into building the rivalries is quality! (Wish it was the current WWE product). Are you enjoying it and would you like to see it on tv? If so, carry on doing what you're doing!

Also:

If you like to pick someone random, without feeling you chose. Say you pick between 4 wrestlers to fight cm punk. Give them numbers 1/2/3/4 in your head..

Then use this site https://www.random.org

Input start 1

Last 4.

It will randomly generate a number between that, and whatever one comes up, choose! (I always pick the 2nd random number, because I feel "it's more random") but that's just me!.

Sounds amazing dude. Have faith in your booking! The effort into building the rivalries is quality! (Wish it was the current WWE product). Are you enjoying it and would you like to see it on tv? If so, carry on doing what you're doing!

Also:

If you like to pick someone random, without feeling you chose. Say you pick between 4 wrestlers to fight cm punk. Give them numbers 1/2/3/4 in your head..

Then use this site https://www.random.org

Input start 1

Last 4.

It will randomly generate a number between that, and whatever one comes up, choose! (I always pick the 2nd random number, because I feel "it's more random") but that's just me!.

Good idea! Thanks for the tip! I decided to have him go face to face with former rival, Chris Jericho. Whom by the way is the Money in the Bank winner and Kevin Owens' tag team partner! It worked out perfectly!

• 1 month later...

I like to add a ton of Indy wrestlers to my NXT show and then make a "Superstars" type show to showcase them too. Makes for really fun bouts and keeps things interesting. For instance, I had a feud between Pentagon Jr and Jushin Liger. Another case was Joe Coffey having a long reign with my NXT midcard title.

• 1 month later...

As noted by Almond.

If you'd like a championship rivalry where they don't fight every week.. Always make sure the rivalry is set between champ and number 5 in the contender division. I tried and it works! Guy has some amazing tips. Search his name for posts, real good info

thanks man. i still have a thread on universe i need to post. i've just been sick lately (the last 3 or 4 days) So i've just been taking it easy.

I did notice that if your champ is a heel and the rival is already enemies with the number 1 contender that after their match on the first or second week, they hit the rival with the belt after their match.

also this is of equal importance: for those of you getting the glitch cutscene where the champ is holding either an invisible Custom title or the WWE WHC in cutscenes, make sure they are using a default attire. other wise if it's a custom title it's invisible or if it's an in-game title it gets changed to the WWE WHC.

the way i work around this in my videos is say charlotte for example cause i can't stand that in-game default attire, i just make her alt a caw, do the cutscenes and just splice the stuff in my sharefactory videos. Hope this helps.

I'm new here but i've spent the last 4 years in wwegames figuring what works and what doesn't. Hell i still play 2k14 and 2k15 from time to time to figure out what worked and what didn't.

I was thinking of posting something like that!!

A get around to people who hate the default attires in run in/cut scenes. Just make alt a caw and add moves/entrance etc. Will then be with updated attire.

Great minds and all that.

It's like we're the beta testers. You've probably found half of stuff they didn't even know was in game lol.

I see people do the grab sequence mid match and not just at start (I did once but never been able to again) trying to currently do that.

I was thinking of posting something like that!!

A get around to people who hate the default attires in run in/cut scenes. Just make alt a caw and add moves/entrance etc. Will then be with updated attire.

Great minds and all that.

It's like we're the beta testers. You've probably found half of stuff they didn't even know was in game lol.

I see people do the grab sequence mid match and not just at start (I did once but never been able to again) trying to currently do that.

yeah like i was trying to recreate the moment in the dusty tag tourney where roode turned on dillinger. there's a cutscene where the person on the apron drops down but i couldn't get it to trigger so instead i used the video editor and then added in a scene of sanity beating down tye in the ring lol

but yeah for charlotte and apollo those are the only 2 where i prefer not using their default attires and for macho since my wcw is in mid-97 i have to have a caw version of macho for the run ins

Archived