Universe Tips Here For Immersion

PopUpPowerPost

Commented on another thread but thought this my help. If you're finding your universe boring, repetitive, or things you think are glitches that might/can actually be solved etc, some tips I've found along the way that hopefully will help you with your role playing & variety. Also some bits copy & paste, apologies if read; just want to make sure people get some enjoyment and can see the topic with clear thread title.

Unless they are number one contender in the title division, before allocating a rivalry with the champs, the rivalry will not finish with a title match. Same format as mycareer this year.

Also recommending if you're planning to do a rivalry make them level 5 enemies beforehand. Much more cutscenes.

Edit allies and enemies anyway, will be a lot more non rivalry cutscenes/interferences etc.

I don't like rivalry cutscenes for this patch (1.03) anyway, *censored*s the ref up.

Promo

Run ins (if I want to start a rivalry with a returning face. I'll make them run in after main event when heel is beating up a face and let them kick shit out of me).

Backstage brawls to engage also. Rivalry or not can make it how it sort of is in real life.

Also with enemies, it syncs with match scheduling like real life.

Make sure all faces have heel enemies and the match card will be much more realistic without you even editing or them having rivalries.

* to be honest if this universe was bug free id be so *censored*ing happy with universe this year, the freedom is great to basically make it like real life.

Only rivalries I do now, is championship ones, to keep it tidy.

Money in the bank matches can be manipulated to have who you want in the match. The Raw show before the ppv (note if you have a draft, any wrestlers you want to be in mitb, allocate the raw brand to them as mitb is raw roster only for some reason) go to the wwe championship division and whoever you want in the mitb match, make sure they are between 2nd-7th in the table, as these are who they are selected. Note, if any are number one contenders in say the us division or in a rivalry, their place will be skipped and 8th in the table will take their place, so make sure you've checked also.

If you make The Club, I believe their entrance is generic three. As this is the only entrance that AJ walks in, with his hoodie down with an alt attire and the title fits. In regards to AJ, use baron Corbins vest instead of generic top, and with (or without) baron Corbins jacket, as these sync in really well (only back of title shows) other than that, morphs really well. Also recommend new days vests as again, these were made for title entrances, so if you can block the logos, use that.

Hope this helps!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks chaps, appreciate it!

It used to be fine for me ravewayneboo but then done what others are experiencing and the above is what solved it for me. Strange one

Also people for you organise freaks! (I am).

Say you have two universes.. Load up one and change jerichos attire.. Well the other universe for some reason syncs with attire changes so the attire you picked on universe 1, will become jerichos selected one on universe 2.

Also, if you have a universe and then start a new one fresh, obviously all attires will be default, and then will default the others in your other universe.. It's weird I know, but if your wrestlers suddenly changing attires or defaulting etc, these could be the reasons..

If you have a wrestler you want/is holding two championships and you want them to come out with both belts, there is a way but it's restricted. You have to edit their championship entrance and select the ones where they're holding the belt as a default. Then if they have a second, this will go round the waist and shown in the previews. Top of my head, Kevin Owens, Stone Colds, Ortons and a 2/3 "generic champion entrances" all come out holding the belt..

One more (not 100% sure it's certain BUT).. When editing alt attires for wrestlers, under attire 2, you can make it a "managers attire" ie ringside. So again, say Jericho, for the ring you can then pick his scarf, jacket etc and won't be limited to entrance only when by KO's side. But point of this one is, when you create a managers attire for whoever, when they then come out ringside with another wrestler, they will automatically be in that attire without you having to select it..

Thanks man, my Universe was pretty repetitive as I was having the same cut scenes in different rivalries at the same time.

Now I did like you say, I only have two rivalries, one for the Universal Title on Raw and the other for the Heavyweight title on Smackdown.

All my other rivalries are manually made now by promos, run-ins, backstage brawls and other matches.

Great tips, Universe is better now.

Hope you don't mind me asking a question in this really useful thread but is anbody else unable to delete the monthly PPV?

I am setting up my own version of current WWE, planned to just have the big four PPVS but when trying to delete a monthly ppv such as Extreme Rules it won't let me.

Does that mean you can't have a month without a PPV?

Hope you don't mind me asking a question in this really useful thread but is anbody else unable to delete the monthly PPV?

I am setting up my own version of current WWE, planned to just have the big four PPVS but when trying to delete a monthly ppv such as Extreme Rules it won't let me.

Don't think you can.

Try putting a dummy brand with less wrestlers and put it active on the normal ppvs.

Don't think you can.

Try putting a dummy brand with less wrestlers and put it active on the normal ppvs.

Thanks for the advice, I will do that.

Just see this!

I believe it's compulsory to have one main show with monthly ppvs. Why don't you just edit the ppv and make it a normal show, ie arena name etc? Make it like a monthly thing where one month a Sunday, you just do a live event in a unique location, so it's a Sunday.. But not a ppv..

Annoying I know..

This is ThreeG's workaround, not mine:

If you want to do the Undertaker rivalry through out the year, just set the next monthly ppv schedule template, as Wrestlemania. It will recognise it as that and work as if it's Wrestlemania. So can do a 3 rivalries a year etc (even more) when it comes to undertaker instead of waiting..

Another good idea thanks, I may make the eight ppvs that I don't want as the biggest show on international tours.

no worries! Glad I helped.

-how does the universe work this year if i have example show A and show B

show A has ppv on week 4

show B has ppv on week 2

first question will show B ( ppv at week 2)

start their rivaly after the first ppv in week 3??

and what about having bouth after for example 4 months having a split ppv on week 4

will show B stretch out their rivals or will the end at a weekly after 4 weeks or whatever ? :)

When starting universe and picking the mid week ppv's (ie week 2 ppv compared to to other show week 4 ppv). The rivalrys won't start until the second week of universe, to sync up with the ppv/4 week rivalry thing. Just make sure you set it up all at start, so doesn't muck up.

and what happens with long rivalies if i have after 3 months a ( big four ppv) where both run a ppv at week four and the week 2 ppv does not happen... will the rivals end at a weekly or will the they stretched out till week four?:)

What I do when I do a draft is make clone ppvs when they're suppose to be together (ie two summerslams, Wrestlemanias etc) and just pretend the same show. Suvivor series I do two , but I do the first one, as woman only and the second, men. I also allocate the superstars to both shows for the month. So the rivalries interact. (Sometimes I don't book rivalries suvivor series season, so it's easier to manually book and create run ins of the smackdown/raw superstars. Depends how much you use your imagination) Reason is, I do believe the rivalry would randomly end. Or the inconsistent in sharing and not sharing would *Censored* the game up, or crash etc.

Now that's just a fear, and I could be wrong. Try chap, could add something to the thread!

That's weird, I've never had that issue.

Unless they're already in a rivalry? Also go to other wrestlers make sure they're rivalry is clear.

Also, make sure you're at the end of the show and or still able to edit the next show. If it's after show has been started, can muck stuff up.

Wipe all rivalries as well.

That's very weird either way and quite unique, stupid *censored*ing game.

I've never had it. I've actually never had a title promo. Seriously.

Probably what influences the no title rivalry ppv glitch.

Needs sorting. Game ruiner.

After latest update I restarted all my universes. Out of curiosity, yours pre patch universe or new?

its a pre patch universe i will restart it and hope with the legends dlc next week we get a last patch...

Archived