Universe Mode Repetition

Tetra

Universe mode has been exceptional for me until recently (not blaming the patch but it might be)

I've just played three months of Universe mode and for the Women's feuds on RAW, SD and NXT it has had them face each other EVERY damn week with no cutscene happening and the final match of the feud is never for the title. It's like the game doesn't recognise that they are the champion!

I don't want to have to start again but I think I won't have a choice :facepalm:

Anyone had this problem and know how to fix?

I've tried deleting and restarting the rivalry, I've tried vacating the title and putting it back in the show but nothing! It only happens when I include the Women's Champion of the show in a feud as I also had a Nikki vs Natalya side feud and that had cutscenes every week!

More or less the same issue however I get the same two cut scenes all the time

1. Superstar walks down to the ring and stands there

2. Superstar walks down to ringside and sits next to announcers table

This has happened over and over again which made me stop playing Universe mode, perhaps I will try again to see if the patch fixed this issue.

Unless they are number one contender in the title division, before allocating a rivalry with the champs, the rivalry will not finish with a title match. Same format as mycareer this year.

Also recommending if you're planning to do a rivalry make them level 5 enemies beforehand. Much more cutscenes.

Edit allies and enemies anyway, will be a lot more non rivalry cutscenes/interferences etc.

I don't like cutscenes for this patch anyway, *censored*s the ref up.

I manually make em up.

Promo

Run ins (if I want to start a rivalry with a returning face. I'll make them run in after main event when heel is beating up a face and let them kick shit out of me.

Backstage brawls to engage also. Rivalry or not can make it how it sort of is in real life.

Also with enemies, it syncs with match scheduling like real life.

Make sure all faces have heel enemies and the match card will be much more realistic without you evening editing or them having rivalries.

* to be honest if this universe was bug free id be so *censored*ing happy with universe this year, the freedom is great to basically make it like real life.

Only rivalries I do now, is championship ones, to keep it tidy.

Unless they are number one contender in the title division, before allocating a rivalry with the champs, the rivalry will not finish with a title match. Same format as mycareer this year.

Also recommending if you're planning to do a rivalry make them level 5 enemies beforehand. Much more cutscenes.

Edit allies and enemies anyway, will be a lot more non rivalry cutscenes/interferences etc.

I manually make em up.

Promo

Run ins (if I want to start a rivalry with a returning face. I'll make them run in after main event when heel is beating up a face and let them kick shit out of me.

Backstage brawls to engage also. Rivalry or not can make it how it sort of is in real life.

Make sure all faces have heel enemies and the match card will be much more realistic without you evening editing or them having rivalries.

* to be honest if this universe was bug free id be so *censored*ing happy with universe this year, the freedom is great to basically make it like real life.

Thank you for the info. Sounds like I got some more work to do. :cool:

I manually make em up.

Promo

Pretty much all of this. I don't even use rivalries because of the options we have with promo's and run ins. Way more fun to have a universe with managers anyway.

Archived