Broetry in Motion Presents: The Radical 2K17 *Updates: Page 2 - CARNAGE Added*

EdgarAllenBro™

Hey guys, I am back this year to present to you The Radical. Aaron Williams will be made this year, as well. Most likely Izzy Insane will follow along with CraVen Alexander if I have the time and want to make them. Right now all I have to post is the updates on The Radical and the attires I have made for him. Thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to see this, I appreciate it.

THE RADICAL

HOMETOWN: Detroit, Michigan

HEIGHT: 5'11"

WEIGHT: 203 lbs.

ALIGNMENT: Heel/Tweener

THEME: Rock in Black - AC/DC & Queen Mash-up

FINISHERS:

Panic in Detroit

(Spinning Complete Shot)

(Reverse STO)

The eRadicator!

(Shiranui 1)

(Standing Shiranui 1)

SIGNATURES:

Embracing G.O.D. [Game Over, Dude!]

(STF Camel Clutch 2)

Murder City Stretch

(Tilt-a-Whirl Armbar into Crossface)

[FACE]

PmRwSCI.jpg

AMERICAN PUNKASS - Attire 1

AxtIs35.jpg

ENTRANCE:

OUTLAW OF DETROIT - Attire 2

*Featured as #2kfavsoftheday on @wwe2kdev's Instagram

aXumiZp.jpg

ENTRANCE:

DAFT PUNKASS - Attire 3

PbWcxJU.jpg

ENTRANCE:

THE WOLVERINE - Attire 4: Halloween Special

9UgP26C.jpg

As of right now that's all for the updates. I appreciate any feedback you guys may have for me. It's always a pleasure to share my creations with you and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to do just that. :)

Nice for you to come back dude but are you going to bring back Carnage & Venom this year too? I've made them 4 time NXT Tag Team Champs & had NXT singles runs in WWE 2k16!

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback. To make them though that would require me to make Izzy Insane because he is Venom. I will see how I feel before I commit to a yes or no. Chances are likely, though. They're actually the reasons I almost didn't come back because too much of my hard work was shit on in favor of just those two alter egos.

Great work as always, already downloaded three versions of The Radical from you - love the ring attire black version the most I think.

I would second the idea about Carnage coming back by the way.

Thanks dude, I think it's my favorite too thus far. And I will see how I feel before I commit to making them. If Carnage and Venom are the only two CAWs people care about, chances are I won't be back next year due to the fact I have put more work into their original CAWs than the two attires combined.

Aside from the daft punk one. This is your best incarnation of the Radical yet man. Great work!!!

Thanks AS, that is nice of you to say. Lol what's wrong with Daft Punk one, I thought he looked cool. xD

So glad you decided to make this awesome caw again.Used radical and izzy alot last game.I hope you do izzy.First two attires are fantastic bud.Def download.

Thanks I am definitely going to make Izzy so after that I will be making Carnage & Venom, glad you enjoyed them so much. This year will be no different.

Just don't think it fits the radicals persona haha. Would work great as a second character though.

Fair enough. Mainly it's used as a fun/face gimmick because of the dance off I did earlier this year in a league. I thought about using it as a secondary character. We shall see lol.

Dig the outlaw of Detroit attire; made me think of like a Final Fight or Street Fighter character.

It does have that feel. He does brawl even for a smaller sized guy so to me that is a good depiction if that is what he gives off. Thanks, I appreciate that!

Got a picture of what's fully going on with that chest tat?

Yeah I do actually. Here you go, bro.

rP1jetP.jpg

really liking this man, came out great.

Good to hear from ya dude, nice of you to say, thanks Donquis!

Also if anyone wants to download some of these I have the tags. They're TyromeJackson and and Radical.

So glad you decided to make this awesome caw again.Used radical and izzy alot last game.I hope you do izzy.First two attires are fantastic bud.Def download.

Thanks I am definitely going to make Izzy so after that I will be making Carnage & Venom, glad you enjoyed them so much. This year will be no different.

Just don't think it fits the radicals persona haha. Would work great as a second character though.

Fair enough. Mainly it's used as a fun/face gimmick because of the dance off I did earlier this year in a league. I thought about using it as a secondary character. We shall see lol.

Dig the outlaw of Detroit attire; made me think of like a Final Fight or Street Fighter character.

It does have that feel. He does brawl even for a smaller sized guy so to me that is a good depiction if that is what he gives off. Thanks, I appreciate that!

Yeah I do actually. Here you go, bro.

rP1jetP.jpg

Also if anyone wants to download some of these I have the tags. They're TyromeJackson and and Radical.

Is the blue attire up? That is awesome! Does it come in any other color?

Thanks,very cool. That's a beautiful attire too. Would look pretty amazing in yellow or red. D-don't do it for me... I'm just sayin

Thanks WNX I appreciate it. I actually thought of doing a red attire so it was on my to-do list but your comment put me into inspirational overdrive lol. Yellow would be cool too. To answer your question for now...

3R8AVwB.jpg

I dig the attire.

Awesome man, thanks for your support. It means a lot to me. :)

Great attire as always

Always a pleasure to deliver. Means a lot man!

Downloaded.Outlaw attire my fave by far.Great work.

Seems to be a lot of people's which is awesome because last years version wasn't nearly as impressive. Thanks skeletonrook!

Yeah I do actually. Here you go, bro.rP1jetP.jpg

Is the blue attire up? That is awesome! Does it come in any other color?

For now Red. Haven't made any other color variations as of yet, but stay tuned! Tags are TyromeJackson and Radical. Enjoy!

Amazing caws, just have a fear they'll break my game, lol

Haha sometimes I wonder if they broke mine. Must be because they're haxx lol.

If I were a wrestler, I'd legit want to wear that red attire. Good sheeit.

And I didn't notice the Rebel Alliance insignia on the left sleeve until just now, XD, Noice

• 1 month later...

So I have some updates that are long overdue. For those that wanted the red and blue attires. They are uploaded under the tags TyromeJackson and Radical. Here are some more recent updates.

#EL4TE iGlobaltrotters

7B3uGSM.jpg

MOuZUaP.jpg

#EL4TE - Power Rangers Edition

H0Jusnd.jpg

eEsGRQG.jpg

The Radical - Singles Attires

GZlOBDk.jpg

E4FLCrs.jpg

UsFuZXn.jpg

And last but not least...

CARNAGE - 2K17 Version

WUwWiqj.jpg

More to come soon! Will be working on Aaron Williams, Izzy Insane & Venom next. ?

Archived