WWE Prediction Game

Oresama

Good lord spoiler tag that shit, makes mobile version so slow and long to scroll.

Why would you open this thread on mobile? I avoid this thread when on mobile for that reason

Edited by Muur

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord spoiler tag that shit, makes mobile version so slow and long to scroll.

Why would you open this thread on mobile? I avoid this thread when on mobile for that reason

Because some of us only use mobile version and have done for years, also Oresama even asked people to use tags when quoting the match card out of common courtesy. Youre the only person who does it now and completely ignores that request.

Edited by Creep.

Aleister Black
Lars Sullivan
Undisputed Era
Drew McIntyre
Peyton Royce

Brock Lesnar

Men's Team Smackdown: John Cena
Raw eliminations: Braun, Joe, Balor, Triple H, Angle
Smackdown eliminations: Roode, Nakamura, Orton, Shane

The Shield

The Usos

Charlotte Flair

Women's Team RAW: Asuka sole survivor
Raw eliminations: Alicia, Nia Jax, Bayley, Sasha Banks
Smackdown eliminations: Tamina, Naomi, Carmella. Becky, Paige

The Miz

Enzo Amore

KO/Zayn

Elias

Edited by E#37

Because some of us only use mobile version and have done for years, also Oresama even asked people to use tags when quoting the match card out of common courtesy. Youre the only person who does it now and completely ignores that request.

where?

Elias

KO/Zayn

Enzo Amore

The Shield

Charlotte

Brock Lesnar

Baron Corbin

The Usos

Angle, Joe, Strowman, Balor & Trips ---- Elimination Order - Balor, Roode, Nakamura, Randy, Joe, Cena, Angle, Shane - Sole Survivors Triple H & Braun Strowman

Alicia, Asuka, Sasha, Nia & Bayley ---- Elimination Order - Alicia, Tamina, Carmella, Bayley, Naomi, Sasha, Nia, Nattie/Paige (if they still role with a mystery woman), Becky - Asuka sole Survivor

Edited by Counting Lights

TakeOver:

Aleister Black

Lars Sullivan

Undisputed Era

Andrade "Cien" Almas

Peyton Royce

Survivor Series:

Lesnar

Charlotte

Miz

Usos

Women's 5-on-5: Team RAW

• 5th member: Nikki Bella
  • Sole Survivor: Asuka, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox, Sasha Banks, Bayley
  • Order of elimination:
  1. Tamina
  2. Naomi
  3. Carmella
  4. Nikki Bella
  5. Becky Lynch

Men's 5-on-5: Team RAW

• Sole Survivor: Braun Strowman
  • Order of elimination:
  1. Bobby Roode
  2. Finn Balor
  3. John Cena
  4. Shinsuke Nakamura
  5. Samoa Joe
  6. Shane McMahon
  7. Kurt Angle
  8. Triple H
  9. Randy Orton

The Shield

Kalisto

Matt Hardy

Breezango

Edited by Monkey D. Jiggy

Im guessing whoever said Nattie was the 5th member will automatically get points?

Well no because she might not actually be the fifth member.

But Shane McMahon literally announced it. If youre going off on the fact that she could be taken out before/during the event then that could be said for ANY of the women and nobody would know that until it took place.

Im guessing whoever said Nattie was the 5th member will automatically get points?

But Shane McMahon literally announced it. If youre going off on the fact that she could be taken out before/during the event then that could be said for ANY of the women and nobody would know that until it took place.
Not everybody has made their predictions yet. Wouldn't be fair to get points ahead of the show.

No not really, because they wouldnt be the fifth member. If Nikki Bella came back and attacked Tamina, there would still be need for a fifth.

No not really, because they wouldnt be the fifth member. If Nikki Bella came back and attacked Tamina, there would still be need for a fifth.

You literally just re-worded the last part of my post. Anything that happened on the event we wouldnt be able to predict.

I can see where you are coming from, the fact that someone on Team Smackdown could change so therefore people can still vote in that respect, but I dont know how resourceful those votes would be if nothing happens, since Natalya was announced two days before the event. I spose people could still vote for an inactive or NXT female, but how would the votes contribute if nothing happens? Kinda pointless.

Think youre making it harder than it needs to be tbh. If Natalya remains the fifth member then the people who predicted her will receive the points. If she is replaced, and her specifically, then points should he assorted with who accordingly.

Think youre making it harder than it needs to be tbh. If Natalya remains the fifth member then the people who predicted her will receive the points. If she is replaced, and her specifically, then points should he assorted with who accordingly.

Im really not xD Im not trying to make this an issue. I was just simply stating because Natalya HAS been announced as the 5th Team member, then points should be awarded for those already voted for her. Its not anyones fault her that wwe announced it before the show.

But I also dont think anyone will change on the team at short notice. But if they do do an angle on the show where someone is replaced, then if someone comes out as a surprise entrant then whoever voted for THAT person could also receive points. Not hard.

NXT_Houston_Take_Over_WARGAMES_Logo--ec3

Date: November 18th

Singles Match (2 Points)

20171025_NXT_Houston_Aleister_Velveteen-

Aleister Black vs. Velveteen Dream

Singles Match (2 Points)

20171107_NXT_Houston_Ohno_Sullivan--5adb

Kassius Ohno vs. Lars Sullivan

WarGames Match (3 Points)

20171031_NXT_Houston_3_Tag_Teams--bcf85a

SAnitY vs. The Undisputed ERA vs. Roderick Strong & The Authors of Pain

NXT Championship Match (7 Points)

20171017_NXT_Houston_Mc_Intyre_Almas--27

Drew McIntyre © vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas

Fatal 4-Way Match for the NXT Women's Championship (8 Points)

20171023_NXT_Houston_4way_Woman_updated-

Peyton Royce vs. Kairi Sane vs. Ember Moon vs. Nikki Cross

TakeOver Scoreboard:
01. .Crossface - 14
02. Austo194 - 14
03. KBC - 14
04. Niffan - 14
05. TheSuntanSuperman - 14
06. Ziggy* - 14
07. Monkey D. Jiggy - 13
08. Creep. - 10
09. Willows Way - 10
10. Muur - 7
11. BestInTheWorld614 - 5

12. classiq. - 5
13. Counting Lights - 5
14. Crazy™ - 5
15. E#37 - 5
16. Emrys - 5
17. Fight Me. - 5
18. Jeb ★ - 5
19. JustsomeNUGGET - 5
20. Oresama - 5
21. She-Wolf - 5

22. Vinsmoker - 5

Overall Scoreboard:
01. Niffan - 101
02. Ziggy* - 97
03. Vinsmoker - 72
04. Creep. - 70
05. classiq. - 68
06. Crazy™ - 68
07. TheSuntanSuperman - 68
08. She-Wolf - 64
09. E#37 - 63
10. Muur - 62
11. Austo194 - 60
12. BestInTheWorld614 - 59
13. Monkey D. Jiggy - 59
14. Willows Way - 58
15. .Crossface - 51
16. Fight Me. - 49
17. Jeb ★ - 47
18. Counting Lights - 44
19. KBC - 43
20. Oresama - 43
21. Emrys - 39
22. lightning116 - 29
23. JustsomeNUGGET - 6

Winners' Scoreboard:
01. KBC - 2
02. Niffan - 2
03. Ziggy* - 2
04. .Crossface - 1
05. Austo194 - 1
06. classiq. - 1
07. Creep. - 1
08. Fight Me. - 1
09. lightning116 - 1
10. TheSuntanSuperman - 1

Congrats to .Crossface, Austo194, KBC, Niffan, TheSuntanSuperman and Ziggy*. :cool:

Edited by Oresama