NXT Tag Team Championship Match

The Authors of Pain © vs. SAnitY

NXT Women's Championship Match

Asuka © vs. Ember Moon

NXT Championship Match

Bobby Roode © vs. Drew McIntyre

Edited by Oresama

Summerslam 2017:

· Universal Championship Match: Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe vs Braun Strowman

· Smackdown Womens Championship Match: Naomi vs Natalya

· Raw Womens Championship Match: Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks

· WWE Championship Match: Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura

· Cruiserweight Championship Match: Akira Tozawa vs Neville

· United States Championship Match: AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens

· Randy Orton vs Rusev

· Smackdown Tag-Team Championship Match: The New Day vs The Usos

· Big Show vs Big Cass

· Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt

· John Cena vs Baron Corbin

· Raw Tag-Team Championship Match: Cesaro & Sheamus vs Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins

· The Miztourage vs The Hardy Boys & Jason Jordan

Edited by She-Wolf

SummerSlam will be the finale of the second season of the WWE Prediction Game which means that each match is worth double the points that it would usually be (although points are subject to change for whatever ends up on the Kickoff) and whoever ends the season with the most points for SummerSlam will begin the third season with five points, as will whoever has the most points Overall following SummerSlam. Predictions for NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III are still welcome up until that show's Kickoff but keep your predictions for the two shows separate, please.

Summer_Slam_0--0aefb0a6de381283e9bb6b5d6

Date: August 20th

Singles Match (4 Points)

20170804_SS_SSlam_Finn_Wyatt2--44d38a47c

Finn Bálor vs. Bray Wyatt

Singles Match (4 Points)

20170804_SS_SSlam_Cena_Corbin--f723a9acc

John Cena vs. Baron Corbin

Singles Match (4 Points)

20170801_SS_SSlam_Orton_Rusev--9064e7c7e

Randy Orton vs. Rusev

Singles Match (12 Points)

20170804_SS_SSlam_Big_Show_Cass--ba96624

Big Show vs. Big Cass

With Enzo Amore suspended above the ring in a shark cage.

Raw Tag Team Championship Match (14 Points)

20170814_SS_SSlam_RAW_Tag_Match--c937e63

Cesaro & Sheamus © vs. Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins

Raw Women's Championship Match (14 Points)

20170814_SS_SSlam_Alexa_Sasha--e8178b53c

Alexa Bliss © vs. Sasha Banks

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match (14 Points)

9_YCa_ADW.jpg

The New Day © vs. The Usos

SmackDown Women's Championship Match (14 Points)

20170731_SS_SSlam_Naomi_Natayla--871ad57

Naomi © vs. Natalya

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match (14 Points)

20170801_SS_SSlam_Nev_Toz2--60c7f36142cd

Akira Tozawa © vs. Neville

WWE Championship Match (14 Points)

20170801_SS_SSlam_Jinder_Naka--5d7a2cf70

Jinder Mahal © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

United States Championship Match (22 Points)

20170801_SS_SSlam_AJKo--460a6f3faabb5f09

AJ Styles © vs. Kevin Owens

With Shane McMahon as the special guest referee.

Fatal 4-Way Match for the Universal Championship (24 Points)

20170731_SS_SSlam_Fatal4--7dec79a691fa2d

Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Brock Lesnar © vs. Braun Strowman

Jordan/Hardyz

Edited by JustsomeNUGGET

SummerSlam will be the finale of the second season of the WWE Prediction Game which means that each match is worth double the points that it would usually be (although points are subject to change for whatever ends up on the Kickoff) and whoever ends the season with the most points for SummerSlam will begin the third season with five points, as will whoever has the most points Overall following SummerSlam. Predictions for NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III are still welcome up until that show's Kickoff but keep your predictions for the two shows separate, please.

Kickoff Match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship (2 Points)

9_YCa_ADW.jpg

Singles Match (4 Points)

Singles Match (4 Points)

Singles Match (4 Points)

Randy Orton vs. Rusev

Big Show vs. Big Cass

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Sasha Banks

Naomi © vs. Natalya

Edited by Muur

Kickoff Match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship (2 Points)

9_YCa_ADW.jpg

Singles Match (4 Points)

Singles Match (4 Points)

Singles Match (4 Points)

Randy Orton vs. Rusev

Big Show vs. Big Cass

Naomi © vs. Natalya

Hardys and Jason Angle Jordan

Edited by Ziggy*

fCefnQR.png?1

NXT Championship

Bobby Roode © vs. Drew McIntyre

This one will be pretty tough to call and I expect a super physical match. Their feud has been booked pretty good and I dig the storyline between them. I see Bobby hanging onto the title for a little while longer. I have a strange feeling that we're going to see Aleister get the next crack at him.

NXT Women's Championship

Asuka © vs. Ember Moon

Ember has been somewhat of a polarizing character. As many of you know, I'm a huge fan of hers and I really don't see why she can't be the one to end Asuka's 500-plus day title reign. The way she's been booked has been fantastic which gives me hope that the powers that be see the same promise that I do in her. Seeing Ember hit Asuka with the Eclipse has been something I've been waiting for since March or February and I went ballistic when she finally did it on NXT. Will she hit it when it counts though? That is still to be seen. I love Ember's confidence heading into this match as showcased this week's go-home episode. It's her time. Ember is ready for Asuka,

NXT Tag Team Championships

Authors of Pain © vs. SAnitY

I have been waiting for this match for a very long time. Other than the women's title match, this is the match I'm looking forward to the most on this show. Four behemoths battling it out in what should be an earth shaking confrontation. SAnitY have been my pick to end AOP's streak and what better time to put an end to one, not two, but three streaks (Asuka's included) than Saturday night?

Johnny Gargano vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas

Another match that could go both ways. Almas has proven himself to be extremely consistent and thus is why he has been given big match after big match. However, he's done a lot of putting others over so at what point does he pick up a big victory on a Takeover? Surely Gargano has too much momentum and crowd support on his side to lose, right? This could go either way in a match that may even steal the show.

Aleister Black vs. Hideo Itami

Love the change in mentality from Hideo. it's what he's needed after getting injured time and time again. After going through that so often coupled with a loss to Bobby Roode, frustration was bound to set in. Ally Black on the other hand looks to be well on his way to facing the NXT champ, but first he's gotta go through Itami who is on a roll of his own after obliterating Kassius Ohno. This is no doubt going to be hard hitting. Can't wait to watch and listen to this match.

1grKS9w.png?1

Universal Championship

Brock Lesnar © vs. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman vs. Samoa Joe

This match is going to be huge! And in more ways than one. It's now been more than four months since Brock won the title and he has only defended it once. This was bound to happen as he's someone who work limited dates, but it feels like SummerSlam is the right time for another big change to the Universal title picture. Strowman may be someone of an upset pick here but I feel like the guy deserves it for becoming a major force within WWE. As an unlikely alternative, it would be interesting to see if Undertaker is healthy enough for a title feud against Roman Reigns as a measure of revenge for WrestleMania.

WWE Championship

As much as I love Jinder right now, there's no way that he can out wrestle the charismatic Nakamura. But, with some cunning, he could hold onto his title that much longer. It's unlikely because I think there's too much momentum on Shin's side to lose. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time that Jinder surprised everyone.

After the failed cash-in on SmackDown this week I think that Baron is owed a win here. He looked like such a punk after being rolled up after about ten seconds. I wish the cash-in would've happened differently, but if Corbin beats Cena on Sunday it will keep him in the main event picture as it seems that Cena will be going to Raw after SummerSlam.

United States Championship - Shane McMahon as special guest referee

This has been a very good feud (or dare I say rivalry) so far even with an atrocious ending to a highly anticipated match at Battleground. It's safe to say we'll see an upgrade here with Shane having a beef with both of the competitors. How will his involvement affect this match is what will be the x-factor in how -- or if -- a winner is determined.

Raw Tag Team Championships

I said it after watching Raw that the reaction for Ambrose & Rollins was tremendous even though I am completely against a Shield reunion. For that reason alone I want Cesaro & Sheamus to retain. The absence of The Revival is no doubt playing a role as to why Dean and Seth are teaming up here, and their story is so hot right now. Since this is a predictions thread and not a who I want to win thread, I'll go with the challengers here.

SmackDown Women's Championship

Naomi © vs. Natalya

I am so glad Nattie is getting a title shot. It's been forever since she's not only she's had a title shot, but been in a position to actually win the title. Her moment to become champion again will be on Sunday which could set up a sensational feud between her and Charlotte.

Raw Women's Championship

Before Bayley's injury I was pretty convinced that putting the title back on her would be the direction they would go in, and not just because she's my favourite wrestler. But due to the tragic timing of her injury, I feel like Alexa will retain because she is getting phenomenal crowd reactions. Her merch sales have also been terrific as I see her gear a lot in crowds. This a testament to her strong work ethic to improve as greatly as she has, her strength and presence as champion, and her effectiveness to reach a wide range of fans. Her reign will last a long time... until Bayley is fully healed.

Randy Orton vs. Rusev

Do we really need this match? It feels like it was just slapped together and I would honestly see an Elias match in this spot. Or why not have the Cruisers on the main card for once? Nevertheless, I would be more than thrilled if Rusev were to win here, but realistically I cannot see him going over Randy. Sadly for him.

Big Show vs. Big Cass

Yawn. Next match...

It's been one year since Finn has donned the paint as demonic alter ego. One year since his devastating injury. And while it would be sweet retribution to have him win the Universal title on Sunday, he is instead facing Bray Wyatt who has more ups and downs than a roller coaster during an earthquake. Being that this is one year since being declared the first ever Universal champion, it would make sense that a win here catapults Finn to a shot at the title he never lost.

Kickoff Match - Cruiserweight Championship

I was pleasantly shocked that Tozawa won the title on Monday as I thought that they would hold off until the PPV. I love the way Neville looked on 205 this week. So dishevelled looking like he went mad after losing his title, it was a brilliant story telling element. Like I said Monday I am glad that Tozawa is finally champion and I hope he has a very long reign.

Kickoff Match - SmackDown Tag Team Championships

I loved the attack by The Usos during New Day's entrance a few weeks ago and I'm still a little pissed that they come into this match as the challengers. The probability that they regain the titles isn't high, but they've been money for so much of 2017 I think they should be back on the pedestal as the leaders of SD's tag team division.

Kickoff Match

Jason Jordan & The Hardy Boyz vs. The Miz & The Miztourage

All things point towards a Jordan and Miz showdown with the IC title on the line. It's possible that The Miz gets the win here (and I hope he does), but with the amount of time that's been put into the Jordan/Angle story (as cringey as it has been at times) and the way that "The Miztourage" (I hate that name so much) has been booked, it makes a ton of sense to go with the babyfaces here.

TakeOver:

Bobby Roode

Ember Moon

sAnitY

Johnny Gargano

Aleister Black

SummerSlam:

The Hardy Boyz and Jason Jordan

The New Day

Akira Tozawa

Finn Balor

Big Cass