WWE Prediction Game

Oresama

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MITB_2017--866bf5ee19890234b1ca05621b693

Date: June 18th

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match (7 Points)

20170602_MITB_Usos_New_Day--65e741c27ae9

The Usos © vs. The New Day

SmackDown Women's Championship Match (7 Points)

20170606_MITB_Naomi_Lana--1bc59893670f49

Naomi © vs. Lana

WWE Championship Match (7 Points)

20170602_MITB_Mahal_Orton--34416f0df01ed

Jinder Mahal © vs. Randy Orton

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match (12 Points)

20170602_MITB_Women_Ladder--3c9486645880

Tamina vs. Natalya vs. Charlotte vs. Carmella vs. Becky Lynch

Money in the Bank Ladder Match (12 Points)

20170602_MITB_Ladder--55338216db8d1f39fd

Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin vs. AJ Styles vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Owens

Kickoff Match

The Hype Bros vs. The Colon

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match

SmackDown Women's Championship Match

Naomi © vs. Lana

WWE Championship Match

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin vs. AJ Styles vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Owens

Edited by Oresama

l6HZ1w9.png?1

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match:

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. AJ Styles

I've been eying my dude BC for Mr. MITB since before Mania and I think WWE brass are high on him backstage. Since he hasn't won a title yet in NXT/WWE, this will be a good test to see if he can draw and blossom into a main event player. No one else in this match really needs the briefcase more than BC besides maybe Sami, and I think he has a decent enough history with Jinder Mahal to get into title contention without needing the case. Owens no doubt would be amazing with the briefcase, but I haven't been enjoying his "Face of America" gimmick but I can see that it's generating a lot of genuine heat towards him and I think that he will run with that and the US title for a while longer. Nakamura seems to be the favourite at this point but he and AJ are such huge stars that it won't do a whole lot as I feel like the MITB should enhance someone's burgeoning career as Corbin's is.

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match:

Charlotte Flair vs. Tamina Snuka vs. Becky Lynch vs. Carmella vs. Natalya

This was a hard one to pick as Char and Becky are definite favourites for this but I feel like they've had so much glory for first evers that it should be someone else's turn. That brought me to Carmella and Nattie. Both pretty good heels that haven't had a title shot in a very long time. Nattie IMO is still a very credible Superstar and wrestler and I'm surprised she got lost in the shuffle a bit now that women's wrestling has become more focused on the actual wrestling part so I would love to see her back in the title picture, even if it means cashing in MITB. Carmella is an interesting prospect as I feel she's been very solid since turning heel and with James Ellsworth's help could very well win this thing. I would then immediately have her dump "Jimmy" to the curb while she parades around with the briefcase. Ultimately I went with Nattie because I think she deserves the most out of everyone in this match and it would do her good to remind the vast majority of fans what she is capable of.

WWE Championship:

The Maharaja is on an incredible roll right now and I can't help but see it continue on Sunday. They're making a big deal about this being in St. Louis which would give Randy the hometown advantage but there are so many people talking about Jinder still and a buzzworthy champion is great for business. We've seen time and again that the hometown edge hasn't meant anything and I really don't think it'll faze Mahal here either.

SmackDown Tag Team Championships:

I have been thoroughly enjoying the Usos for months now as they've been cutting some really great promos. The New Day are just as over without the titles as they are with them and so I don't think it would help them any to ruin the momentum The Usos have had. Eventually I would like to see a rematch between American Alpha and The Usos where they get a solid 15-20 minutes to go all out for the fans. Would also like to see Alpha go up against The New Day at some point which I'm sure is in the works down the line. But The Usos have been fantastic and I don't see why their reign won't continue.

SmackDown Women's Championship:

Naomi © vs. Lana

The reception for Lana's singles debut was better than I think anyone backstage expected and I think she's going to take Naomi to the limit enough to surprise the champion and her contemporaries. In the end I think that Naomi will retain her title and walk away knowing that Lana is no joke. I'd be pretty stunned if Lana were to win here, but I think the crowd in St. Louis would go nuts for her as people have been doing since she came back two weeks ago.

Kickoff Match:

The Hype Bros vs. The Colons

With Mojo Rawley winning the Andre BR (which they obviously still love to promote) and Zack Ryder coming back after he and Mojo should've been #1 contenders, I think they're the next ones in line for a tag title shot and will pick up the momentum they need to do so here.

Guest Fight Me.

You know what? Think ima give this a try...MITB is probably the most unpredictable PPV of the year but oh well. :lol:

The Usos

Naomi

Jinder Mahal

Carmella

Baron Corbin

Hype Bros

Updated with kick-off prediction.

MITB_2017--866bf5ee19890234b1ca05621b693

Date: June 18th

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match (7 Points)

20170602_MITB_Usos_New_Day--65e741c27ae9

SmackDown Women's Championship Match (7 Points)

20170606_MITB_Naomi_Lana--1bc59893670f49

Naomi © vs. Lana

WWE Championship Match (7 Points)

20170602_MITB_Mahal_Orton--34416f0df01ed

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match (12 Points)

20170602_MITB_Women_Ladder--3c9486645880

Money in the Bank Ladder Match (12 Points)

20170602_MITB_Ladder--55338216db8d1f39fd

Mella' gang we in here moonwalkin on these mofos. Might change my tag title prediction.

Hype Bros