WWE Prediction Game

Oresama

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE Championship - Elimination Chamber Match:

John Cena © vs. AJ Styles vs. Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dean Ambrose

Realistically this match can go one of two ways: if you believe the rumours then Wyatt vs. Orton in the main event at Mania is the likely scenario. However, that much talked about, much anticipated, then much celebrated 16th world title reign for Cena would be 2 weeks long? For the face that's been running the place for a decade-plus John Cena? One would think he has a shot at actually retaining. For me though -- and this is purely based on which match and which story I'd rather see -- Wyatt/Orton is the way to go and is WrestleMania main event worthy. I'd be great as a fan to see him with the world title finally so that he and Orton's story can continue on the biggest show in wrestling. I also look for Miz and Corbin to have strong showings in this match, just because we all know Styles and Ambrose will always put in their consistently great performances. Miz may shock and win this thing as a swerve, but I'm locking in Bray Wyatt.

SmackDown Women's Championship:

Alexa Bliss © vs. Naomi

Both of these ladies have been absolutely grinding for a couple years now and to see how far Alexa has come has been a joy to watch and see her progress. Naomi has also done a great job reinventing herself over again and putting in great performances both in the ring and in backstage promos. My hope is that Alexa wins this match clean so we can showcase both these women's talents uninterrupted, but I don't think that Mickie James and/or Becky Lynch will be too far away from ringside.

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Turmoil Match:

American Alpha © vs. The Ascension vs. The VaudeVillains vs. Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Usos vs. Breezango

Was kinda hoping to see The Revival during Alpha's open challenge, but hey, it led to this which is okay with me too. Hoping for strong performances from The Ascension and the Villains, but in the end I think the last two teams will be Alpha and The Usos. The Usos could plausibly walk away champions, but I see Alpha retaining and maintaining their momentum. Who knows what WrestleMania plans await them.

Luke Harper vs. Randy Orton

Great promo from Harper this week on SmackDown. Very impressed with how fans are taking to him so positively. And while I expect him to continue his recent form, I cannot see him beating Rumble winner Randy Orton who they need to get over to further his story with Bray Wyatt.

Nikki Bella vs. Natalya

I've been one of the few that has been really enjoying this feud, especially where it left off on Talking Smack. They've been beating each other up all over the place which I love with the different environments (merch stand, car park, backstage, etc.). It's a small thing that's elevated the feud for me. Nattie has been on a huge run during this feud. She seems far more comfortable playing the heel than when she did before just after the brand split. This will be more of a fight than a wrestling match I assume which favours Nikki, but I'm really pulling for Nattie to win. Story wise though I think it makes sense for Nikki to get her revenge at least for now as we'll see where this story goes after tonight.

Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James

It's not a secret that I have a love for women's wrestling, but how awesome is it that we're talking about three women's matches on a PPV? It's a testament to SD's division and storytelling. This match though could take the cake out of all three of them as we've got two ladies with ample experience in a first ever showdown. To me this match is WrestleMania worthy though I don't want to set my expectations too high. This could really go either way, it may even go to a no finish and I'd be happy (as long as it makes sense). Since this is the prediction game I'll have to go with Mickie but whoever comes out victorious I'm sure I'll love it just as well.

2-on-1 Handicap Match:

Apollo Crews & Kalisto vs. Dolph Ziggler

This match will be elimination for the tag team involved I assume to go along with the theme. If so, then obviously you can make Dolph look good by eliminating Kalisto and then going against Crews where his reign of terror comes to an end. To me, Crews is a candidate for at least an IC title shot so I would have him go over on Dolph to keep him over in the run-up to Mania.

Kickoff Match:

Mojo Rawley vs. Curt Hawkins

I guess I should post my predictions aswell :P

Mojo Rawley vs. Curt Hawkins - Singles match

Luke Harper vs. Randy Orton - Singles match

Apollo Crews & Kalisto vs. Dolph Ziggler - 2-on-1 Handicap match

Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James - Singles match

Alexa Bliss © vs. Naomi - Women's Championship

American Alpha ©© vs. The Ascension vs. Slater & Rhyno vs. Breezango vs. The Usos vs. The Vaudevillains - Tag-Team Championship

Nikki Bella vs. Natalya - Grudge match

John Cena © vs. Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin vs. AJ Styles - Chamber match/WWE Championship

Baron Corbin eliminates Dean Ambrose

AJ Styles eliminates Baron Corbin

John Cena eliminates The Miz

AJ Styles eliminates John Cena

Bray Wyatt eliminates AJ Styles

Edited by Vinsmoker

WWE Championship - Elimination Chamber Match:

John Cena © vs. AJ Styles vs. Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dean Ambrose

SmackDown Women's Championship:

Alexa Bliss © vs. Naomi

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Turmoil Match:

American Alpha © vs. The Ascension vs. The VaudeVillains vs. Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Usos vs. Breezango

Luke Harper vs. Randy Orton

Nikki Bella vs. Natalya

Double count out

Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James

2-on-1 Handicap Match:

Apollo Crews & Kalisto vs. Dolph Ziggler

Kickoff Match:

Mojo Rawley vs. Curt Hawkins

5-3. Respectable.

Elimination Chamber Scoreboard:
01. BestInTheWorld614 - 26
02. liontamer* - 26