WWE Prediction Game

Oresama

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does the final Rumble card and picks go up, I want to make my picks without being spoiled about Takeover since I won't be watching both events until Monday and Tuesday

I meant to ask people's opinions on that but forgot. I suppose it's too late now though.

I'll put the card up after TakeOver but you can post your predictions now. Keep them separate from your TakeOver ones.

Bonus questions for the Royal Rumble Match:

- What number will the winner enter at?

- Who will be the final four? (including your winner)

- Who will have the most eliminations?

- Who will spend the longest amount of time in the match?

- Who will spend the shortest amount of time in the match?

NXT Championship

Shinsuke Nakamura © vs. Bobby Roode

I anticipate that we see the televised return of Kassius Ohno after this match in the vain of Samoa Joe's debut back at TakeOver: Unstoppable where he comes out after the match is over and stared Shin down. I'm a big proponent for guys earning their title shots so I hope that he doesn't get pushed to the #1 contender right away, but that's the way I would book the show to end.

Fatal 4-Way - NXT Women's Championship

Asuka © vs. Nikki Cross vs. Peyton Royce vs. Billie Kay

I would love for Peyton and Billie to win the title, I've just been so in love with what they've been doing on TV, social media and otherwise, but it makes sense to go forward with Asuka. Ember Moon will presumably get the winner of this match in Orlando and I would love to see her go up (and win) against Asuka. This is the match I'm looking forward to the most by a long shot!

NXT Tag Team Championships

#DIY © vs. The Authors of Pain

They have the size and the momentum going into this thing. I would love for DIY to be the ones to beat them, but at the end of the day you know they're gonna put up a great showing but ultimately come up empty.

Roderick Strong vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas

I think this match could surprise and be the MOTN. My hope is that Roddy and Andrade get a good amount of time because of their in-ring abilities. On Roddy's side, he needs to showcase more of who his character is to an audience who may not be familiar with him outside of NXT.

Tye Dillinger vs. Eric Young

When SAniTY first debuted I was struggling to take EY seriously because of what I've seen of him in TNA. He was always the comedic character but he showed me a lot this past week on NXT by winning on his own without any help from his buddies outside beating a competitor that was so much bigger than he is. As for Tye, he might not be in the Rumble after a loss, but I don't think that'll stop him from being pushed up to the main roster.

Rumble Picks:

Rumble Winner: Undertaker

Bonus Picks:

- What number will the winner enter at? 21
- Who will be the final four? (including your winner) Taker, Braun, Corbin, Orton
- Who will have the most eliminations? Braun
- Who will spend the longest amount of time in the match? Jericho
- Who will spend the shortest amount of time in the match? Mojo

AJ Styles

Roman Reigns

Charlotte

Neville

Becky, Nikki, Naomi

Cesaro & Sheamus

Nia Jax

Might edit this

- What number will the winner enter at? 22

- Who will be the final four? (including your winner) Balor,Taker,Rollins,Orton

- Who will have the most eliminations? Braun

- Who will spend the longest amount of time in the match? Taker

- Who will spend the shortest amount of time in the match? James Ellsworth

Styles

Bayley by DQ

Sasha

KO

Neville

Heel SD Women

Gallows and Anderson

Balor for Rumble winner

Rumble Predictions;

- What number will the winner enter? 20.

- Who will be in the final four? AJ Styles, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho

- Who will have the most eliminations? Braun Strowman

- Who will spend the longest time in the match? Dean Ambrose

- Who will spend the shortest time in the match? A surprise legend

John Cena

Charlotte

Nia Jax

Kevin Owens

Alexa Bliss & pals

Gallows & Anderson

Neville

Rumble Winner - The Undertaker

John Cena def. AJ Styles

Kevin Owens def. Roman Reigns

Charlotte def. Bayley

Naomi, Becky Lynch & Nikki Bella def. Natalya, Alexa Bliss & Mickie James

Nia Jax def. Sasha Banks

Rich Swann def. Neville

Sheamus & Cesaro def. The Club

ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Winning Number: 24

Final Four: Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Goldberg & Dean Ambrose

Most Eliminations: Braun Strowman

Longest Time: Dean Ambrose

Shortest Time: James Ellsworth

I've gone backwards and forwards on my predictions so much over the last few weeks... Taken a few risks with those predictions :lol: I'll probably end up changing my mind another 50 times before the show but I'll go with this for now.

rjqtl1.png

Date: January 29, 2017

Kickoff Match (1 Point)

34pnf60.jpg

Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

Kickoff Match (1 Point)

eitgxs.jpg

Naomi, Nikki Bella & Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss, Natalya & Mickie James

Kickoff Match (1 Point)

m7qj9w.jpg

Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

Raw Women's Championship Match (7 Points)

rmjhno.jpg

Charlotte © vs. Bayley

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match (7 Points)

15fji4h.jpg

Rich Swann © vs. Neville

WWE Championship Match (7 Points)

k1x3s0.jpg

AJ Styles © vs. John Cena

No Disqualification Match for the WWE Universal Championship (12 Points)

16kcnxt.jpg

Kevin Owens © vs. Roman Reigns

With Chris Jericho suspended above the ring in a shark cage.

30-Man Royal Rumble Match (24 Points)

2mhg4s4.jpg

^Those guys, plus 19 others^

You will also get a bonus point for each of the following you guess correctly:

- What number will the winner enter at?

- Who will be the final four? (including your winner)

- Who will have the most eliminations?

- Who will spend the longest amount of time in the match?

- Who will spend the shortest amount of time in the match?

Bqh8XT2.png

Royal Rumble

#30 - Finn Bálor

If he is healthy and ready to go, I would love to see Finn. Even if he doesn't win he seems to be ready for in-ring competition judging by the way they had him flying around the UK promoting the tournament. Usually they don't make you do that sort of thing if you're injured. They'd rather have you rehab and what-not so hopefully that's a good sign. As for NXT call-ups and other surprises, I only see Samoa Joe as a lock to appear in the Rumble. I don't think anyone else who is speculated will appear unless it's Finn or Tye. But even then I think Tye doesn't need to be in the Rumble to be promoted to the main roster. They could do it on SD or something. The Cruisers should also be involved in the Rumble as there is no reason not to have them and give them more credibility and thus put more eyes on the division. Nevertheless this is shaping up to be one of the most anticipated Rumbles that I can remember.

WWE Championship

AJ Styles © vs. John Cena

Cena has made AJ look like a straight punk on the mic lately as has been getting the better of him on TV. This could be to set up a possible 16th title reign, but I think that AJ will shock the world (or at least "Cenation") by defeating Cena once again with the title on the line. If the title changes hands I have a feeling it will be inside the Elimination Chamber in a few short weeks.

No Disqualification Match - WWE Universal Championship

Kevin Owens © vs. Roman Reigns

This is going to be hilarious to watch with Jericho suspended in a shark cage. I'm actually intrigued to see how this match will play out and what kinds of spots we'll see. KO is crafty enough to get the victory, especially with no DQs. It's a match that could go either way, but the way that I would book it is to run with the story of having the only 2 Universal champs in history go one-on-one for the title in the main event of WrestleMania. You use your top heel and top babyface on the brand in the biggest show of the year. Make perfect sense to me, but we'll see how it all plays out as I feel strongly that KO should carry the title into Mania.

Raw Women's Championship

Charlotte © vs. Bayley

Though I'm not one to pick against my favourite wrestler, from a creative standpoint I'd have a huge joyous celebration of Bayley's title victory at WrestleMania (also from a selfish standpoint I'm going to be there and I'd die to see her win the belt in person). This is going to be a great contest though as both ladies know each other very well and are amazing at telling in-ring stories. My hope is that Bayley wins of course, but at the end of the day I won't be surprised to see Char walk out with the title because I believe this isn't the end of Bayley title fight.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Rich Swann © vs. Neville

What? People been critical over 205 Live? I have no idea where this is coming from as I've been loving the show, especially because Neville has been on absolute fire since coming back from injury. The only issue with what I have has been the bashing of the USA which is so overdone. He has a ton of momentum behind him and I think he'll ride that wave to the title. (The "issue" with 205 Live and the reason why the reactions are so poor is because apparently loads of people leave after SmackDown ends which is completely absurd.)

Kickoff Match

Becky Lynch, Naomi & Nikki Bella vs. Alexa Bliss, Mickie James & Natalya

Wow. Cannot wait to see Mickie! While I think her character needs a better reason to side with Alexa, I'm sure it'll make more sense before long. The women's storylines on SmackDown have been really enthralling right from the jump. Really happy they put as much attention into them as they do with the men because it really shows on screen. I expect the heels to continue their dominance over their babyface counterparts and continue building on their stories.

Kickoff Match

Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

I'm glad that Sasha -- while being out of the title picture -- is still credible and not much has been taken away from her. I'm also happy for Nia that she is getting more TV time because she's so unique (she's not like most girls you know). If rumors are to believed, there could be big opportunities on the horizon for Nia and I have a feeling they want to keep her looking strong.

Kickoff Match - Raw Tag Team Championships

Cesaro & Sheamus © vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

I've been wanting The Club to win the titles pretty much since the brand split. It seems like they've finally found a groove and are being taken seriously by the audience and by the higher-ups backstage. They way they booked the false finish was top notch! I went from cheering to anguish as it was all unfolded. It's likely when something like that happens it means that the title stays on the champs in the rematch, but I'm holding out hope that The Club can duplicate their victory over the champs and do it clean.

Sheamus/Cesaro

Alexa, Mickie and Nattie

Sasha Banks

Charlotte

Neville

AJ Styles (plz)

Kevin Owens (PLZ)

Royal Rumble Match Stuff:

Winner: Finn Balor

Winning Number: 27

Final 4: Finn Balor, Undertaker, Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt

Most Eliminations: Braun Strowman

Longest Time: Baron Corbin

Shortest Time: James Ellsworth

Interesting to note that some of you feel Kevin Owens is retaining his title.

Its wishful thinking on my part.
I genuinely think Owens is retaining. He'll then go on to lose the Universal title to Goldberg at Fastlane so Goldberg can defend the title against Lesnar, Owens can face Jericho for the US title, and I guess it's possible Reigns could face The Undertaker as has been rumoured.

But then again that is only one of a million different scenarios that could play out between now and WrestleMania, which is why this years Rumble has got me so excited!

Archived