Patch 1.03

Abdulaziz qtr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this was due to the patch, but now on nameplates instead of it being WWE World Heavyweight Champion, it is now WWE World Champion instead. It's still pronounced as the WWE World Heavyweight Championship though.

I noticed this too

That new boots/kneepads streching bug needs fixed asap, it's ruined so many good caws.

Played a royal rumble with all caws, 75 percent of them have some sort of visual glitch now.

Very lame.

Think it's safe to say that my copy of the game will be sitting on the shelf, until another update comes along to (hopefully) fix that glaring issue.

Lame indeed.

New bug? First match, tried the Walls of Jericho on my opponent and he didn't even tried to escape, his bar was dead.

That is a good thing if you are bad in submission
This is not a god thing at all...

I'm bad at submission so this glitch is good for me

But I played with Sasha & hit the bank statement and my opponent was able to escape

No, it really isn't. You aren't going to get better if you aren't given a challenge, and you'll be just the worse for the wear once its fixed. You are actively handicapping yourself by abusing the glitch.

I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing is because of the patch, but it's good not bad. Before the patch, even downloading logos you upload using their logo site made the limit of 20 downloads per day decrease. Now (at least for me) it doesn't, now it seems like only downloading other people's uploads makes the daily limit decrease. This is great for anyone who needs to upload a bunch of logos using the 2K upload site for their own personal use.

I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing is because of the patch, but it's good not bad. Before the patch, even downloading logos you upload using their logo site made the limit of 20 downloads per day decrease. Now (at least for me) it doesn't, now it seems like only downloading other people's uploads makes the daily limit decrease. This is great for anyone who needs to upload a bunch of logos using the 2K upload site for their own personal use.

It didn't do this before the patch either.

Was the patch that caused me to download whole thing again (full game plus patch 1.01/1.02/1.03 think around 65gb.. At a internet speed of around 4mb ?

Basically when downloading patch 1.03. I went to play the game and told me, it was corrupted and I had to redownload whole game (someone had issue here with cd copy and found a couple on twitter). I did rebuild database which I thought/might of played a part.. But only game after to have issue was WWE.

So NOTE when downloading 1.03 and you go to play with 1.02, it won't let and generic message (game is corrupted, blah blah. Just the way they set coding up). *censored*ing weird games WWE. But anyway, do NOT delete game and re download, just wait for patch to be downloaded otherwise waste time and data!!! I made the mistake.

This is only a problem for people with 1.02 going to 1.03, after game says available to update (once connecting with 2k patch, must send signal/code to issue a block on starting up game until 1.03 is installed, due to I reckon, stuff they took out.. And cancelling 1.03 and keeping 1.02 to play offline, had (what people said) cm punk photos and attires from legend DLC..

Tight tacky *censored*ers..

Small problem that's existed since the beginning that is probably still atleast worth mentioning. Sometimes your opponent stays in the ring as you make your entrance, instead of leaving the ring around the time you're coming down the ramp. The problem that creates is that certain entrance animations then end in this awkward moment at the end where you and your opponent are both standing by eachother facing the same direction towards the titantron, as if you were tag partners and not opponents.

New bug? First match, tried the Walls of Jericho on my opponent and he didn't even tried to escape, his bar was dead.

That is a good thing if you are bad in submission
This is not a god thing at all...

It is for me. I suck at the sub system.

SMH, so instead of learning how to be somewhat decent at it, you'd prefer a glitch, in which a certain move allows for a guaranteed submission. Damn shame.

You know the cutscene where your rival comes down to watch your match at the announce table? Everytime that happens the ref glitches and only registers DQ's... submissions, pins, count outs are all ignored :(

I had this happen as well, but in addition to that, for some reason the singles match started with two additional wrestlers in the ring, as well as a manager who appeared in my corner (who was automatically inserted).

So I had 4 guys in the ring (two of whom who weren't in the match just stood there doing nothing), two on the outside, and a ref whom I had to beat up in order to advance through the match.

These patches seem to bring up more bugs than fixes. Quality work 2K, real quality work.

from which date is it safe to d/l attires from community creations?

I remember people saying when the last patch that it is best to download the ones only after that date but can't remember the date of the 1:02 patch.

I don't think it's affected caws as badly this time, but the patch came out this Monday I think, which was 7th November. Some boots were messed up, but by and large the logos stay in the right place.

Off the top of my head, 1.02 was around October 28th.

Thanks very much. I'll try and stay clear of downloading anything before the 28th October then.

Cheers.

No problem. To be honest a lot of people re upped their caws following 1.02.

On the topic of black spikes coming out of certain boots after the 1.03 patch, I've found that removing the socks from the CAW made the boots appear normal in-game again. I don't know if that's true for all cases, or if I was just lucky.

On the topic of black spikes coming out of certain boots after the 1.03 patch, I've found that removing the socks from the CAW made the boots appear normal in-game again. I don't know if that's true for all cases, or if I was just lucky.

It's not just socks, it's various Boots and apparently Knee Pads and maybe tights too (someone said old Brie Bella pants trigger it).

Archived