Patch 1.03

Abdulaziz qtr

Another topic.., went to download, 3gb. I had to pause it and restart ps4 and rebuild database (disc ejecting issue) now it's at 14 GB!. Meh. Staying in a house share in Cardiff, as you can imagine the Internet is terrible.. So praying it goes back to 3gb! What's other people's? Note I've already downloaded patch 1.1 and 1.2. Probably my shit ps4 acting up as always..

It should only be about 1.3 gb. Something is very wrong on your end.

Also, are the boot bugs happening only on female caws? Knowing that could help narrow down the cause.

My PS4 download is stuck on Preparing to Download 10% but it says the file is 17.027GB ???

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its odd, i mean have you guys went into caw mode before using those caws with the boot glitch? Cause i aint having the boot problem, just wondering if one certain thing triggers it.

I noticed the problem before I updated the CAW save. After I went in and updated it still happened. I changed the boots and knee pads that were giving me problems and they work fine now. It seems like it's specific boots and knee pads that are glitched.

Dunno if you saw my response before but would you mind listing what ones exactly are causing the problems, so others can avoid using 'em for now?

Sorry. Didn't see your other post. So far I noticed it on the following:

-Brie Bella's ripped tights from 2K16

-Black knee pads in the middle of row 3

-Red knee pads at the end of row 7

-I'm not sure, but I think it might have been Paige's tights from 16 as well

Edit:

-Brie Bella's new tights are also glitched.

That's actually true Kost!

Update save or format it should not be an option, lol.

Update save or continue using patch 1.02 for example sounds better.. Half assed that affects the rushers who just want to play the game (happened to me in 2k16, didn't read it just feared updating meant *censored*ing attires up and pressing no didn't mean deleting whole *censored*ing save minus mycareer).

My nephew was playing Bray w/ the Wyatt family vs. Razor Ramon w/ Bobby Roode CAW. It was in the WM31 evening arena.

Crowd was dead for the whole match. Nothing got a reaction except for pins and a brief crowd chant for Wyatt, I think. No moves, no reverals, nothing. No reaction for anything.

Just no reaction, or straight up no noise at all?

There was crowd noise, but just no crowd reactions. The crowd noise was like the default cheering noise for created wrestlers. You know what I mean? It was just a constant light cheer, no reactions.

I've got The same "no reactions" thing here.... And it sucks!

AJ's hood is still not fixed

I suggest you give him Corbin's jacket, looks really close to AJ's actual jacket, and the belt goes underneath it during entrances perfectly without glitching through it. Infact Corbin's jacket looks way more like AJ's current vest/hoodie than the default one he has without the hoodie obviously though.

They made it easier to pick a specific number for facial morphing and such in create a superstar, but it feels like it made the whole mode run in near slow motion and loading times take a little longer like the days of old.

They fixed replays I guess, but now those seem to go in slow motion.

I wasn't having any relevant issues after patch 1.02...now this random patch comes along and takes away my will to wanna play until the next patch. lol. But I'll keep playing I guess...spiky leg/footwear and all..

Lol...WWE is so petty about these games. Just heard about all of the things they removed...no more paintless Sting, no more pictures of CM Punk in the skyboxes, etc. Just petty things that really didn't need to be removed.

What's worse is that this takes away 2K's time from working on true issues. If they didnt have to worry about that petty nonsense, 2K might have even gone a bit revelutionary and done some (gasp!) testing.

New bug? First match, tried the Walls of Jericho on my opponent and he didn't even tried to escape, his bar was dead.

That is a good thing if you are bad in submission
This is not a god thing at all...

I'm bad at submission so this glitch is good for me

But I played with Sasha & hit the bank statement and my opponent was able to escape

Archived