Patch 1.03

Abdulaziz qtr

Its odd, i mean have you guys went into caw mode before using those caws with the boot glitch? Cause i aint having the boot problem, just wondering if one certain thing triggers it.

I noticed the problem before I updated the CAW save. After I went in and updated it still happened. I changed the boots and knee pads that were giving me problems and they work fine now. It seems like it's specific boots and knee pads that are glitched.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its odd, i mean have you guys went into caw mode before using those caws with the boot glitch? Cause i aint having the boot problem, just wondering if one certain thing triggers it.

I noticed the problem before I updated the CAW save. After I went in and updated it still happened. I changed the boots and knee pads that were giving me problems and they work fine now. It seems like it's specific boots and knee pads that are glitched.

Dunno if you saw my response before but would you mind listing what ones exactly are causing the problems, so others can avoid using 'em for now?

It's stupid that it's even something to have to avoid, especially those who need to use specific boots or kneepads to make as accurate a caw as they can.

It all comes up perfect in caw mode, then glitches out ingame. Trying to figure out what the glitch is caused by, specifically, because only a select few boots and kneepads have this problem and only on female caws for me, so far.

I strongly suspect it to have to do with that thing about how they addressed an issue with "how feet look on female created superstars when wearing high-heel shoes"...like something about it glitched some other things they didn't think to test. I could be very wrong, but it seems like the prime suspect of all the things listed that the patch fixed.

Cool, I was waiting for someone to say if it happened to them with a guy caw, because all the guys I tried to use to find the same glitch were all okay. Maybe it has to do with the quality of the items used? Not sure about the exact wording....the things that are higher in pixel count maybe? Does seem to be a common thread among the items that glitched for me all being of higher quality than just the generic kind of stuff.

Apparently, this patch removed the Legend pack Attires in CAS... probably so we have to buy the pack to access them.

Did it delete the Phenomenal Forearm 2 also? Not sure if it was part of the dlc or the patch.

I sure as $#!+ hope not. It's insane that they devoted time to removing items that may have been inadvertently released early rather than cleaning up another, more valid issue. Surely they have better things to do instead of generating even more bad will.

Apparently, this patch removed the Legend pack Attires in CAS... probably so we have to buy the pack to access them.

Did it delete the Phenomenal Forearm 2 also? Not sure if it was part of the dlc or the patch.

I sure as $#!+ hope not. It's insane that they devoted time to removing items that may have been inadvertently released early rather than cleaning up another, more valid issue. Surely they have better things to do instead of generating even more bad will.

Phenomenal Forearm 2 is not gone.

Phenomenal Forearm 2 is not gone.

Well that is a relief at least. Is the legends gear gone too?

i didnt downloaded the patch yet (i havent play yet today i wonder what happen when you have a caw who have already those part of attires)

cause untill the dlc pack is released i downloaded every one of the pack as caws and put theme in their true dlc oufit .( so temporairely downloaded eddit and he wear eddie outfit, tatanka same , ect

ill go and check right away

The old Brie Bella Pants with the cuts on them got glitched through the patch. x_X

My Ivelisse is wearing them with her second attire and during the match some lines started to connect between both legs coming out from the pants looking like graphic Spikes that were produced on Rosas Fandango Manager top and some other Long sleeve tops prior to the patch. :(

i can confirme that if you have a caw who all ready had the dlc gear on them they keep it and work fine( my tatanka worked no 1 i had a match agains him just now and he has his boots, his wrist band, his knee pad his trunk and his belt :-)

but if i try to create a new caw they arent avalaible

I've had more glitches since the patch than I've had since the game came out. Got the weird boot/sock issue. Had a match with a completely dead crowd other than the occasional cheer or boo when certain moves happened. Arena I created was glitched all to hell. Had to remake it and there's weird stuff that happens on certain arena parts that didn't happen before. Been a fun day.

Guess its too much to ask to see "Fixed an issue where AJ wasn't taking off his hoodie during his entrance with alternate attires".

haha I scrolled down twice hoping I'd see it.

I've found an actual top that doesn't warp for him (85%). Baron Corbins Vest. I block his logo then put aj's. And new days if you like their fit (obviously made to warp with titles).

Saying that, so is aj's hoodie.. Is a really weird glitch.

I notice as well, I think the generic entrance number 3 for 3 man, is the club (just without too sweet hand gestures.. Because it's the only entrance, aj styles comes out with his hood down, from the start. Whereas everyother entrance with his alt has his hood up.

Thanks so much for telling me this, Baron Corbin's jacket works perfectly, looks really close to AJ's actual jacket/vest. The title fits underneath it perfectly, doesn't glitch through it at all, except a little bit in the back but its not noticeable during AJ's entrance anyways.

I got that weird boot spike using Hideo's boots and Xavier's 2k15 tights. Also when backing out of menu's like attributes and skills the blur that goes over the background doesn't go away until I go in the corresponding menu and back out of it.

Boot spikes are not cool.

Quick reminder to everyone (since there's some people here who this has to be said to repeatedly), after downloading the patch, when the game asks to update your save, you say yes.

?????

I reckon at least 6 threads in the next 24 hours

"Patch deleted my save! OMFG! *Censored* this game!".

"But the option never came up"... Hmm yes it did, you either started really fast, didn't read it or escalating the truth to support the thread..

Yup. Every, single, time.

I mean, I have no problem with the guys who might've misread it or misunderstood it, but its the guys who will straight up pretend it never came up that annoys the living breathing hell out of me.

Quick question to people with caws with glitching-out boots, did you go in to caw mode and update the caws for the latest save before trying them out? Just curious, wanna see if that makes a difference.

To be fair... some genious over at 2K decided to make "NO" the default option. :P

On the topic of female boots, the first thing I did after installing the patch was do a test match with my 2 created divas. One of them has Warrior boots and, sure enough, they are now glitched. The other had just plain old boots, not much fancy stuff on them. Her boots didn't seem glitched... then again, her boots are black so maybe I just couldn't see the black glitchy stuff coming out of them as clearly as the first diva's boots. The problem persists even after updating the CAWs in Edit mode.

So, I THINK (but haven't tested it at all, so don't take my word for it) that the more complex the boot itself is (spikes, tassels, fur, pretty much all the Warrior/Bulldog boots are a big nono in the regard) the higher the chance that they'll have that glitch. Though, maybe it actually happens on all boots and I'm just stupid, lol.

Not much we can do for now. I'll probably end up making an alternate attire for my created diva that wears sneakers (or is barefoot, lmao) and wait for the next patch to hopefully fix this.

Archived