Patch 1.03

Abdulaziz qtr

Yeah I just ran into the boot glitch. It's like a mix between tassels and venom from Spiderman 3. The first time I saw it was really bad and the next match I played there was only like a couple strands. Still really annoying.

Also the post match replays still shows mostly pinfall attempts. It shows moves every now and then but mostly just pinfall attempts, same with highlight reel.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick reminder to everyone (since there's some people here who this has to be said to repeatedly), after downloading the patch, when the game asks to update your save, you say yes.

?????

I reckon at least 6 threads in the next 24 hours

"Patch deleted my save! OMFG! *Censored* this game!".

"But the option never came up"... Hmm yes it did, you either started really fast, didn't read it or escalating the truth to support the thread..

Yup. Every, single, time.

I mean, I have no problem with the guys who might've misread it or misunderstood it, but its the guys who will straight up pretend it never came up that annoys the living breathing hell out of me.

Quick question to people with caws with glitching-out boots, did you go in to caw mode and update the caws for the latest save before trying them out? Just curious, wanna see if that makes a difference.

I thought about that and did go into caw mode, agree to the post-patch update and all, and then saved it and tried ingame again...still the same. But it isn't for every caw that has logos on boots, which is the perplexing part. Even downloaded my own caw from CC to see if it was just my own file that was corrupted somehow and no....it's the boots. Something about the patch just glitches out the boots....maybe the thing about altering how heels looks on females? I haven't seen this glitch with any of the male caws yet. Not sure if others have seen it on the males.

My nephew was playing Bray w/ the Wyatt family vs. Razor Ramon w/ Bobby Roode CAW. It was in the WM31 evening arena.

Crowd was dead for the whole match. Nothing got a reaction except for pins and a brief crowd chant for Wyatt, I think. No moves, no reverals, nothing. No reaction for anything.

Just no reaction, or straight up no noise at all?

There was crowd noise, but just no crowd reactions. The crowd noise was like the default cheering noise for created wrestlers. You know what I mean? It was just a constant light cheer, no reactions.

Apparently, this patch removed the Legend pack Attires in CAS... probably so we have to buy the pack to access them.

Yeah, I thought the appearance of that Eddie shirt was random, but awesome...because now we know it's gonna be one of the more preferred looks/eras of his, with the Scarface tee. No People's Mullet. lol

I wish they'd fix simple shit that has been broken for a while they keep ignoring that can be fixed with a patch. Like the weight detection system and the crowd cheering/booing at the wrong times.

I get that issue always during tag team matches. No matter who I pick as the second team the crowd will boo them.

Quick reminder to everyone (since there's some people here who this has to be said to repeatedly), after downloading the patch, when the game asks to update your save, you say yes.

?????

"But the option never came up"... Hmm yes it did, you either started really fast, didn't read it or escalating the truth to support the thread..

I mean, I have no problem with the guys who might've misread it or misunderstood it, but its the guys who will straight up pretend it never came up that annoys the living breathing hell out of me.

Quick question to people with caws with glitching-out boots, did you go in to caw mode and update the caws for the latest save before trying them out? Just curious, wanna see if that makes a difference.

I've been having the boot problem too. I updated the CAWs and it still happens. A pair of knee pads on one of my CAWs was glitching too. They had a torn up/spiked look to them when they were supposed to be regular knee pads.

?????

I've been having the boot problem too. I updated the CAWs and it still happens. A pair of knee pads on one of my CAWs was glitching too. They had a torn up/spiked look to them when they were supposed to be regular knee pads.

Could you list what boots and what kneepads are causing the issue? For anyone else, in case.

Ruined the intergender exploit. Game just became insanely boring now. Can I roll back to 1.02 if I don't ant to use online?

Delete the newest patch and then never log in online whilst playing WWE 17 and you should be fine

Is this update only for PS4? If so how common is that?

It's for both PS4/XB1. I think 2K rushed it to be released first on the PS4 because of the save issue. I think it'll likely be released for XB1 tomorrow or Wed.

Thanks. I was wondering because I was on earlier and no update

Archived