Patch 1.03

Abdulaziz qtr

On the topic of black spikes coming out of certain boots after the 1.03 patch, I've found that removing the socks from the CAW made the boots appear normal in-game again. I don't know if that's true for all cases, or if I was just lucky.

It's not just socks, it's various Boots and apparently Knee Pads and maybe tights too (someone said old Brie Bella pants trigger it).

Yeah, I can also vouch that Brie Bella's old tights (The red ones from 2K16) do cause it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The spikes happens in hair as well.

I went to edit his attire, half way through mucking about with the jacket suddenly, a spike at the back of his head appeared and kept getting bigger. No matter what I did, got worse to point it went out of screen.

Now even with his default attire and during match, same thing.. When this didn't happen prior to me editing. It's if somehow, I've corrupted a pixel on his hair..

Just got the patch here on Xbox, boot glitch is there don't know how they let this patch pass.

Various people on both ends rushing the patch before they had a chance to test it, most likely.

Check out this new bullshit restriction.

2YgLpGG.jpg

That also happens with beards and a good portion of the available jackets.

If your CAW has a beard, none of the hooded/high collar clothing can be applied.

That's madness!! No pun intended...okay maybe a little...but not being able to add Macho's gear to Macho is just...well, madness.

Archived