Patch 1.03

Abdulaziz qtr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess its too much to ask to see "Fixed an issue where AJ wasn't taking off his hoodie during his entrance with alternate attires".

Not a glitch, its just a programming thing. Only programmed to work specifically with the default unaltered attire. Been that way for a few years.

Guess its too much to ask to see "Fixed an issue where AJ wasn't taking off his hoodie during his entrance with alternate attires".

Not a glitch, its just a programming thing. Only programmed to work specifically with the default unaltered attire. Been that way for a few years.

Yeah. They would pretty much need to re-write the way entrances and attires work completely. Which isn't possible to fix with a patch.

People complain when they don't get patches this instant, and then when they do (having to not test them in the process because of that) they complain as well. Its one or the other guys.

Ugh, i'll be an old man by the time its done "preparing to download". Sony, come on now.

Don't see why they can't program the entrance hoodie to work properly on alt attires, doesn't seem like it would be that hard. Not saying program every hooded jacket to work for AJ but it'd be nice if they made it where his default hoodie would work correctly with alternate attires.

Or at the very least make his hoodie a default prop for his entrance and he comes out with it by default on every attire if you choose to use it.

People complain when they don't get patches this instant, and then when they do (having to not test them in the process because of that) they complain as well. Its one or the other guys.

Ugh, i'll be an old man by the time its done "preparing to download". Sony, come on now.

Ok well that's not our faults. There the company not us. Patch it correctly or test it better.

Ok well that's not our faults. There the company not us. Patch it correctly or test it better.

Like I said, its one or the other. If you want it out the second its done, then it can't be tested thoroughly, that's simple common sense. If people want the patches to be tested properly, they need to cool down on demanding the patches right away.

I'm not saying its okay to put out broken patches, i'm saying that you gotta curb your expectations a bit. They don't have magic wands and they certainly can't just make everything work the first time without a proper testing period, that's simply not how programming works.

Personally, I would prefer every and any patch get about a week worth of nonstop testing at least. Perhaps even a beta phase (the way FO4 did it). But I doubt that'd happen unfortunately.

haha I scrolled down twice hoping I'd see it.

I've found an actual top that doesn't warp for him (85%). Baron Corbins Vest. I block his logo then put aj's. And new days if you like their fit (obviously made to warp with titles).

Saying that, so is aj's hoodie.. Is a really weird glitch.

I notice as well, I think the generic entrance number 3 for 3 man, is the club (just without too sweet hand gestures.. Because it's the only entrance, aj styles comes out with his hood down, from the start. Whereas everyother entrance with his alt has his hood up.

Quick reminder to everyone (since there's some people here who this has to be said to repeatedly), after downloading the patch, when the game asks to update your save, you say yes.

Quick reminder to everyone (since there's some people here who this has to be said to repeatedly), after downloading the patch, when the game asks to update your save, you say yes.

?????

I reckon at least 6 threads in the next 24 hours

"Patch deleted my save! OMFG! *Censored* this game!".

"But the option never came up"... Hmm yes it did, you either started really fast, didn't read it or escalating the truth to support the thread..

?????

I reckon at least 6 threads in the next 24 hours

"Patch deleted my save! OMFG! *Censored* this game!".

"But the option never came up"... Hmm yes it did, you either started really fast, didn't read it or escalating the truth to support the thread..

Yup. Every, single, time.

I mean, I have no problem with the guys who might've misread it or misunderstood it, but its the guys who will straight up pretend it never came up that annoys the living breathing hell out of me.

Quick question to people with caws with glitching-out boots, did you go in to caw mode and update the caws for the latest save before trying them out? Just curious, wanna see if that makes a difference.

Another topic.., went to download, 3gb. I had to pause it and restart ps4 and rebuild database (disc ejecting issue) now it's at 14 GB!. Meh. Staying in a house share in Cardiff, as you can imagine the Internet is terrible.. So praying it goes back to 3gb! What's other people's? Note I've already downloaded patch 1.1 and 1.2. Probably my shit ps4 acting up as always..

Haha totally agree GMP.

Another topic.., went to download, 3gb. I had to pause it and restart ps4 and rebuild database (disc ejecting issue) now it's at 14 GB!. Meh. Staying in a house share in Cardiff, as you can imagine the Internet is terrible.. So praying it goes back to 3gb! What's other people's? Note I've already downloaded patch 1.1 and 1.2. Probably my shit ps4 acting up as always..

It should only be about 1.3 gb. Something is very wrong on your end.

Also, are the boot bugs happening only on female caws? Knowing that could help narrow down the cause.

My nephew was playing Bray w/ the Wyatt family vs. Razor Ramon w/ Bobby Roode CAW. It was in the WM31 evening arena.

Crowd was dead for the whole match. Nothing got a reaction except for pins and a brief crowd chant for Wyatt, I think. No moves, no reverals, nothing. No reaction for anything.

My fault. *censored*sake.

Rebuilt database, corrupted my updates so was downloading all 3. And also corrupted my game, so I couldn't start without updating on 1.00. Glad I didn't wait for updates to download to only be told game is corrupted and have to download again with the game.

*censored*ing fuming. Only game corrupted is WWE 2K17. Gonna take whole week to download (curse of not buying physical copies). Down to my ps4 though. So pissed off. Glad I obsess over backing up my data though.

97 hours to download game (not updates).

*Censored* my life. *Censored* it straight in its tight butthole.

My nephew was playing Bray w/ the Wyatt family vs. Razor Ramon w/ Bobby Roode CAW. It was in the WM31 evening arena.

Crowd was dead for the whole match. Nothing got a reaction except for pins and a brief crowd chant for Wyatt, I think. No moves, no reverals, nothing. No reaction for anything.

Just no reaction, or straight up no noise at all?

It should only be about 1.3 gb. Something is very wrong on your end.

Also, are the boot bugs happening only on female caws? Knowing that could help narrow down the cause.

Happening with me too. Mine says 17.027 gb

My fault. *censored*sake.

Rebuilt database, corrupted my updates so was downloading all 3. And also corrupted my game, so I couldn't start without updating on 1.00. Glad I didn't wait for updates to download to only be told game is corrupted and have to download again with the game.

*censored*ing fuming. Only game corrupted is WWE 2K17. Gonna take whole week to download (curse of not buying physical copies). Down to my ps4 though. So pissed off. Glad I obsess over backing up my data though.

97 hours to download game (not updates).

*Censored* my life. *Censored* it straight in its tight butthole.

I have the disc copy and it's doing it to me??

Archived