Patch 1.03

Abdulaziz qtr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAJOR
• (PlayStation 4 only) - Fixed an issue that could occur when resuming the title from Rest Mode that could affect user save data if Auto-Upload was enabled in Application Saved Data Management

GAMEPLAY
• Managers will no longer be ejected as a result from attacks made while the referee was downed
• Increased the recovery time for Superstars after being put through a ladder bridge during a Ladder or TLC match
• Fixed an issue where COM Superstars would attack their own manager if an opponent was standing behind the manager
• Fixed an issue where the referee could become idle during pin attempts made after being distracted by an interfering Superstar or manager
• Addressed strikes performed against the legs of a crawling opponent to appear more natural
• Addressed the strikes performed against an opponent knocked off the top rope to the mat to appear more natural
• Addressed a flickering spotlight issues that occurred when fighting in the crowd
• The manager exit gauge now depletes properly when a manager climbs onto the middle rope during a match
• The Superstar who performs a successful diving splash onto an opponent propped on a ladder will now recover more quickly than the opponent
• Fixed an exploit with the Lie Detector so that it can now be reversed
• Fixed an issue where the defender could get stuck in a corner turnbuckle if an Ambrose Comeback got interrupted. The Ambrose Comeback can no longer be interrupted
• COM opponents now have a chance to kick out after being hit with the Unicorn Stampede OMG! pin combo
• Charlotte will now use her Figure 8 finisher more regularly as a COM Superstar
• Fixed an animation syncing issue that occurred backstage when performing a diving double axe handle off an equipment box against a kneeling opponent
• Superstars are now only awarded 1 point for count outs during an Iron Man match
• The Elbow Drop/Knee Strike Combo now displays naturally when performed in a match
• Users are now able to execute submission moves during a Steel Cage tournament match
• Addressed a loss of control issue that could occur when eliminating a Superstar from the top rope during a Royal Rumble match
• Fixed an issue with managers’ pathing to the ring during entrance run-ins
• Fixed a warping issue when performing the Double Axe Handle 4 move on a grounded opponent
• Addressed an exploit that could occur when picking up an opponent
• Fixed an issue with COM Superstars standing idle after reversing certain moves
• Superstars can now successfully perform diving moves from the top rope against an opponent currently being Irish Whipped
• Addressed a warping issue that occurred when targeting the head of a supine opponent
• Addressed exploits around the ability to reverse certain Leg Sweep moves
• Addressed an exploit when performing Finishers/Signatures from behind that didn’t consume a stock properly
• Improved COM Superstar pathing to climb over the corner barricade after a Superstar
• Addressed multiple issues that sometimes occurred with Superstars being unable to remain appropriately grounded after mid-match run-ins and break-outs
• Fixed an issue where the referee would stop counting additional disqualifications after a certain number had been tallied during an Iron Man match
• Fixed an issue with the Handspring Enzuigiri springboard move not being performed properly
• COM Superstars now perform backstage-specific OMG! moves with greater frequency when they are in an appropriate position and have the requisite Finisher stock
• Addressed an issue with performing strikes against a seated opponent
• Fixed a warping issue when performing the Earthquake Splash move
• Fixed an issue with the user being able to perform the Sister Abigail 2 pin combo

• Improved the loading times for private matches when using Custom Superstars
• Fixed a matchmaking issue that occurred for alternate attire Superstars in WWE Live
• Made improvements to pin meter responsiveness in online matches
• Addressed a display issue that could occur when purchasing a locked Superstar from within WWE Online
• Fixed an issue with the ring announcement of Superstars’ names when selected in a Private Lobby
• Fixed an issue where announce tables and steel steps were not visible during online matches
• Fixed an issue in which the host’s Custom Superstar entrance would repeat for the opponent’s entrance under certain circumstances in a Private Match

MyCAREER
• Addressed title stability issues that could occur when finishing brawls stemming from VS. Promos
• Non-rival opponent’s self-promos will no longer appear as Rival Events
• The user will no longer be assigned a rival as a tag team partner
• Following a pre-match cutscene in which the user’s rival attacks the user’s Superstar, the user’s Superstar will start with lower health in the ensuing match
• Decreased the frequency of matching up against the same Superstar repeatedly when progressing through the main roster
• Fixed an issue with COM Superstars not engaging properly in promo brawls
• Victorious Superstars will now notice and attack users who are performing a post-match run-in
• The user will no longer be placed in nonsensical title matches when progressing toward winning a second championship

WWE UNIVERSE
• Additional matches are no longer added to a Show Card when downloading a Custom Superstar after editing the Show Card
• Promos ending in brawls now register as completed when returning to the show card
• Edited promos are now saved immediately when edited via the match card
• Title rankings will now change more frequently when simulating
• Controller vibration now works properly during WWE Universe matches
• Fixed an issue with a Women’s Champion storyline not triggering properly for the final title match
• The results screen for a self-promo will now indicate whether an interruption occurred
• Deleting a Custom Superstar through the Deletion Utility will now result in any match featuring that Superstar being removed from the match card
• Addressed a display issue for tag team images in the news feed
• Fixed an issue with previous rivalries remaining when a show was deleted and replaced with a new show

HIGHLIGHT REEL
• Fixed an issue with how the Highlight Reel camera tracks Superstars during backstage brawls
• Addressed an issue in the Highlight Reel where championships wouldn’t be displayed during entrances in which a break-out occurred

VISUAL PRESENTATION
• Post-match replays now show moves leading to pinfall attempts
• Superstars wearing alternate attires no longer appear with an unnaturally shiny skin tone when observing their entrances
• Fixed an issue with custom show assets not displaying in custom arenas during Tournament matches
• Fixed an issue with Roman Reigns’s appearance during cutscenes prior to a title match
• Fixed an issue with Neville’s cape warping and flickering during his entrance
• Fixed an issue with Bret Hart’s hair shifting with alternate attire applied
• Blood now appears properly during post-match replays (if blood is turned ON)
• Fixed a floating issue that could occur with the Dudley Boyz victory motion

WWE CREATIONS – SUPERSTAR
• Addressed an issue with scars appearing over the clothing of female Superstars
• Alternate attires are no longer improperly listed under the CUSTOM SUPERSTAR tabs when viewing the tabs in EDIT CUSTOM SUPERSTAR. They are still listed under the ALTERNATE ATTIRE tab
• Addressed a number of deformation issues that occurred when combining different clothing parts that weren’t intended to be compatible
• Fixed a texture issue that could occur with headgear
• Improved the ease of setting specific numbers using the bar sliders throughout WWE Creations – Superstar menus
• Fixed issues with the appearance of female Superstars’ feet when wearing high-heeled shoes
• Addressed an issue with chin slider controls being reversed
• The user is now able to edit the boots and shoes options for Lana and Stephanie McMahon (Manager)
• Fixed an issue in which certain arm clothing items couldn’t be removed from specific WWE Superstar attires
• Fixed an issue where applying a cape to a Superstar with facial hair caused warping issues
• Addressed clipping issues that occurred with longer beards, mustaches, sideburns, and goatees when placed on larger male Superstars
• Fixed clipping, warping, and shaking issues for various neck accessories
• “Rutherford” is now spelled correctly among New Jersey Hometowns
• Two Ric Flair robes are now available to equip for female Superstars
• Fixed an issue with logos failing to appear on certain headwear parts for female Superstars
• Fixed visual issues that could occur in the cutscene following a call out promo brawl under certain circumstances
• Increased the number of upper body accessories to which logos can be applied
• Custom Superstars’ facial detail now remains consistent when applying Lettering in Face Art
• Fixed an issue with duplicate clothing items appearing for alternate attires that had no changes compared to the default Superstar

WWE CREATIONS – ARENA
• Fixed a framerate issue that occurred when adding more than five logos to arenas in WWE Creations – Arena
• Fixed a camera position issue when previewing certain subcategories

WWE CREATIONS – ENTRANCE
• Fixed an issue with lighting not resetting when previewing entrance animations
• Fixed issues with two championships appearing when viewing several singles titles motions
• Fixed an issue with The Undertaker’s stage pyro not displaying properly
• Addressed a music timing issue with a The New Day entrance motion
• Fixed an issue with the commentators disappearing after the user changed the Superstar Template
• Header, Wall, and Banner parts now appear correctly when previewing Templates in Easy Entrance Creation

WWE CREATIONS – SHOW
• Show Load video changes to custom videos now save immediately

WWE CREATIONS – VIDEO
• Addressed video slowing and hitching issues when viewing videos
• Fixed an issue with Superstars shaking at the beginning of cutscenes if the scene loaded too quickly
• The user is now able to set a custom arena for Cutscenes when creating a video

WWE CREATIONS – MOVE-SET
• Fixed a number of animation, warping, and clipping issues when previewing various moves
• Hell’s Gate 2 is now properly listed as a submission move
• Pop-Up Styles Clash is now listed under the Ringside Finisher category
• Improved the camera angle for previewing stage dive moves
• Hurricanrana 2 is now listed in the Irish Whip – Rebound Attacks (Grapple) category

WWE COMMUNITY CREATIONS
• Fixed an issue with Gold and Diamond upload slots not being unlocked properly

AUDIO
• Lilian Garcia will no longer announce a custom singles championship as “championships”
• Improved the crowd noise level during Asuka’s entrance
• Fixed an issue with crowd volume when loading into post-match interviews in MyCareer

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
• Additional improvements and fixes related to the WWE 2K17 Legends Pack downloadable content

Still nothing in there about logos missing from certain downloads in CC. But hey two huge patches this early is cool.

I think this happens with creations/logos that were uploaded before the patch. The logos are glitched out. Happened to RaieE's Roode and he re did it.

Still nothing in there about logos missing from certain downloads in CC. But hey two huge patches this early is cool.

I think this happens with creations/logos that were uploaded before the patch. The logos are glitched out. Happened to RaieE's Roode and he re did it.
Yeah but there's a specific caw I want that was reuploaded after the first patch. And I messaged the guy and he even told me he installed the patch. So I don't get it.

Yeah but there's a specific caw I want that was reuploaded after the first patch. And I messaged the guy and he even told me he installed the patch. So I don't get it.
Did he reupload the logos or remake the CAW?

Did he reupload the logos or remake the CAW?
I should probably ask him that. Stand by.

Those all look great. I'm feeling betree about 2k since they're fixing this stuff. It'll be awesome if the universe star tracking doesn't get screwed up as dlc is releases. Also, if they could fix a few of Kane's masks so that the hair works properly.

Patch f#$%^ up boots on CAWs, like so...

27xkryq.jpg

34fy0qx.jpg

Noticed it just with CVE and thought it was a one-time glitch sort of thing. Started up another match with Taya, same thing...only both of 'em this time....

Gonna be real f'n pissed and annoyed if this is the case for every caw...

Quality stuff.

Only thing, which I didn't see in the menu. In tag matches, my partner attacks the ref (no joke.) I think it's when the other teams member on the rope is tired, I do a pin, my partner comes in and the other don't, so then the game registers the referee as an appropriate target?

But other than that. Some really good stuff!!!

Went into CAW mode and updated the CAW to the current post-patch version or whatever. Didn't warp face morphing like the last patch, thank god, but the boots are still batshit crazy-looking ingame for female caws...or atleast some and not others and I don't get why. F&%# this game. lol

Also adding to future (really small thing but seeing as they added flairs robes to females).

Giving Paige's dr marten boots to men!! We have other women boots/shoes/attire now! Just not them! And they're the most unisex boots ever! Where I wear them in real life, really want to give to my caw and alternate to others who wear boots in!!

Patch f#$%^ up boots on CAWs, like so...

27xkryq.jpg

34fy0qx.jpg

Noticed it just with CVE and thought it was a one-time glitch sort of thing. Started up another match with Taya, same thing...only both of 'em this time....

Gonna be real f'n pissed and annoyed if this is the case for every caw...

Been getting this on tons of caws as well.

Archived