• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to sound picky or anything, but could you upload ZSJ without the HOF dlc. I'll take him without the move set and make my own.

I don't want to sound picky or anything, but could you upload ZSJ without the HOF dlc. I'll take him without the move set and make my own.

You don't have to if you don't want to, it's just I don't want to pay $10.00 for a CAW. But I'm also a huge ZSJ fan and this CAW is amazing, I'm just asking you if you're planing on doing it just so I don't waste my money on the DLC.

Still can't download it, it says i need stuff thats unlocked in 2K showcase from HOF.

Same here.

Still can't download it, it says i need stuff thats unlocked in 2K showcase from HOF.

Same here.

If you can't fix the HOF problem, than I'll be happy enough to pay for the DLC just for this amazing CAW. You put in work for me,so it's kind of only right for me to put in a couple of bucks for your creation.

I don't want that though. I'm still trying to figure out what the problem is, I'll try to have something up soon.

I have no idea what the issue could be. If anyone who has the full CAW could do some investigating for me, I'd appreciate it. It's nothing in the moveset or entrance, so it's gotta be something to do with the attires.

Thanks man, I'll be checking for updates as much as I can.

A little update: I ended up buying the dlc because there was yet another CAW that had it, and I checked out the ZSJ that you made, and I can't find anything in his attire that has to do with the DLC at all.

Thanks man, I'll be checking for updates as much as I can.

A little update: I ended up buying the dlc because there was yet another CAW that had it, and I checked out the ZSJ that you made, and I can't find anything in his attire that has to do with the DLC at all.

P.S the ZSJ is amazing In game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived