Can we get some old school caws up?

Soultaker73

No offense man, but this has to be one of the most conceded threads I've ever seen on this forum

1) This is not the right place for requests

2) This whole forum is definitely not the place to tell people they are wasting their time making caws. This whole thing is made up of people doing us a service by using their time and their talents to make caws and alternate attires, and the people who appreciate and compliment them on their work or give advice on how to make them better. If you don't like what they are making, make your own, but there are a lot of absolutely amazing creations already for the game having been out less than a month, and there are ton of people being made that aren't in the game.

No offense man, but this has to be one of the most conceded threads I've ever seen on this forum

2) This whole forum is definitely not the place to tell people they are wasting their time making caws. This whole thing is made up of people doing us a service by using their time and their talents to make caws and alternate attires, and the people who appreciate and compliment them on their work or give advice on how to make them better. If you don't like what they are making, make your own, but there are a lot of absolutely amazing creations already for the game having been out less than a month, and there are ton of people being made that aren't in the game.

I wish i could give this 100 thumbs up. Saying the things he did really rubbed me the wrong way. Like he speaks for everyone or something. If thats the stuff your looking for then your best bet is to request them.

*standing ovation*

oraYLDt.gif

Didn't know it was that easy to rub people the wrong way. I wish other aspects in life was that easy.

I guess I should have made this post just a question instead of a request. So here is my question. Why do people waste CAW space for a alt of a wrestler that is already in the game. I go to search for a CAW and I see unlimited supply of wrestlers that are already on the roster of the game. It is called create a wrestler for a reason, so I was hoping to find some good ones, not redos.

As far as making my own, unfortunely I don't have that much time to do so or to be honest have to skill to do so.

Didn't know it was that easy to rub people the wrong way. I wish other aspects in life was that easy.

I guess I should have made this post just a question instead of a request. So here is my question. Why do people waste CAW space for a alt of a wrestler that is already in the game. I go to search for a CAW and I see unlimited supply of wrestlers that are already on the roster of the game. It is called create a wrestler for a reason, so I was hoping to find some good ones, not redos.

As far as making my own, unfortunely I don't have that much time to do so or to be honest have to skill to do so.

Well, each of us plays the game for our own unique experience, whether it be playing everything like it is on TV, or making up an entire original roster, etc. From what I've noticed on here, a lot of people seem more interested in adding indy/NJPW/TNA guys and Attitude Era guys, so I think you're in the minority as far as looking for old school NWA guys. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of the era, I grew up watching 80's NWA, so I think back to it fondly, but as far as the game, I have no interest in adding them. As for myself, I make a few original CAWs that I've made for years and then wait for the latest Defract, Crow, Oldsie and the other talented CAW makers uploads to add to my roster, which I keep current with the WWE rosters and then make a show for all the indy guys I get and the only time I use the legend wrestlers is if I get together with friends and we're just doing exhibition matches.

Basically just saying different strokes for different folks. Just so happens your stroke is like a Milky Way, which is good and all, but most people on here prefer Snickers.

Exactly! Very well said.

Instead of wasting time remaking wrestlers that are already in the game?

I'm looking for NWA/Crockett, Mid South and AWA caws and rings.

Once the HOF Pack gets released, I'll be making a lot of guys from Mid-South/UWF, JCP and WCCW from around 82-86.

Translation: "No one is doing what I want so they're playing the game wrong" God, you're an ass

Translation: "No one is doing what I want so they're playing the game wrong" God, you're an ass

?????????????????????

Nobody is "wasting time" if they or others on this board value what is being created. The statement is a one of selfish narrow-mindedness. Requesting with respect for the outstanding work on this board is the best, no, ONLY way to go.

Well, each of us plays the game for our own unique experience, whether it be playing everything like it is on TV, or making up an entire original roster, etc. From what I've noticed on here, a lot of people seem more interested in adding indy/NJPW/TNA guys and Attitude Era guys, so I think you're in the minority as far as looking for old school NWA guys. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of the era, I grew up watching 80's NWA, so I think back to it fondly, but as far as the game, I have no interest in adding them. As for myself, I make a few original CAWs that I've made for years and then wait for the latest Defract, Crow, Oldsie and the other talented CAW makers uploads to add to my roster, which I keep current with the WWE rosters and then make a show for all the indy guys I get and the only time I use the legend wrestlers is if I get together with friends and we're just doing exhibition matches.

Basically just saying different strokes for different folks. Just so happens your stroke is like a Milky Way, which is good and all, but most people on here prefer Snickers.

Thanks for the reply. You are right, everyone has their own experience in mind when they play the game. I remember on WWE 2K14, I had a different show each night ( NWA Worldwide, World Class, AWA, NWA Pro ) and I had so much fun with that. I haven't come close to getting that many 80's wrestlers again, but I had a good week going on last years title. I will keep a lookout for those CAW makers that you mentioned to see if I can pick up some stuff. Thanks again.

Once the HOF Pack gets released, I'll be making a lot of guys from Mid-South/UWF, JCP and WCCW from around 82-86.

I will be looking forward to it.

I didn't say anyone is playing the game wrong dumb ass. Look again. I'm talking making a CAW = Create A Wrestler. Key word = Create

Lol what? Yes you absolutely were saying that. What else does, "It's called create a wrestler for a reason" and "Why waste CAW slots on people already in the game?" mean to you? Just call it what it is. People do make CAWs of people not in the game, btw. They're just not what you like. Just call it what it is. You're pissed because no the majority of CAW makers are making Indy guys, and not the guys you want made. The fact is you could have come in here and requested certain guys to be made, and provided refs for them, and everything would have been fine. But instead you decided to come in here and act like you're entitled to these things, and then get defensive when people call you out on it. There are guys that I wish peopke would make, but I dint get to come in and say, "Why the *Censored* has no one made Homicide? I want to see CAWs, not 8 Sasha Banks attires!". Oh, and I'll go ahead and answer why people "waste" CAW slots for alt attires. For years, people have complained about the attire choices of in-game superstars, and asked for more alternate attires. Now, we don't have to do that anymore. So you're damn right people are going to take advantage of that feature, even if it takes a CAW slot

I grew up on NWA/Crockett and the past two years since Rude is in the game, I've considered making Manny Fernandez.. I might end up doing that after the TNA guys I make.. Gotta have the R & R Express! Ragin' and Ravishing!

Do you realize that the "redos" of ingame wrestlers are edited attires, a feature they just recently added because of fans requesting it for years? People are making use of a highly requested feature, not "wasting time remaking in-game wrestlers".

Do you realize that the "redos" of ingame wrestlers are edited attires, a feature they just recently added because of fans requesting it for years? People are making use of a highly requested feature, not "wasting time remaking in-game wrestlers".

Bingo

Sounds perfect, taking requests?

I grew up on NWA/Crockett and the past two years since Rude is in the game, I've considered making Manny Fernandez.. I might end up doing that after the TNA guys I make.. Gotta have the R & R Express! Ragin' and Ravishing!

Haha. I heard that. Got to make The #1 Paul Jones too. And if you really gone do it right, throw the boogie woogie man in there too.

Which Paul Jones, though?? Black/Navy Blue tuxedo or the safari outfit he wore or the circus ringmaster outfit with the top hat? lol

Archived