Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If AJ wins it's the end of the feud with Ambrose, right? But AJ still has to have a match with Ellsworth for the belt, doesn't he? Or is that out the window with the Stairs Clash?

Hope it's over but who is he going to feud with? Kane?
Luke Harper.

Zayn could jump from Raw and become WWE Champion, shitting on his critics.

Nakamura could debut on main roster.

Omega signs out of nowhere.

Aside from those options...yeah, we're probably stuck with an Ambrose feud for the rest of the year. Just validating my fears about a brand split from the beginning.

... Or Corbin

Corbin would be a good pick, but it would be heel vs heel...which would be fine with me, but WWE would never do it. Not to mention, they haven't built Corbin to that level yet...just keep wasting his time with "busy" feuds.

As for who I'd pick as that filler opponent? Chad Gable. It could be the perfect opportunity for him to show what he can do on his own.

Gable is a strange pick, IMO. I love both of American Alpha...but with that said, Jordan is honestly the standout star. And with that said, I don't want them to break as a team any time soon anyway.

Apollo Crews

Baron Corbin

Curt Hawkins

Dean Ambrose

Dolph Ziggler

Jack Swagger

Kalisto

Kane

Luke Harper

Eight guys is enough. I could think of names but none that I could see jumping straight into a feud with Styles but if they earned their way to a title match most of those would be fine for a short-term feud with AJ until the Royal Rumble.

Zayn could jump from Raw and become WWE Champion, shitting on his critics.

Nakamura could debut on main roster.

Omega signs out of nowhere.

Nah, dude's main eventing Wrestle Kingdom. Actually when does his contract run out, anyone know?

The next PPV for SmackDown is the Rumble right? If so you can afford a filler opponent then and have the winner of the Rumble challenge AJ for the belt at 'Mania. As for who I'd pick as that filler opponent? Chad Gable. It could be the perfect opportunity for him to show what he can do on his own.

Lol, yeah, let's just break up the best team in Smackdown for a filler feud.

Is Cena coming back soon?

Archived