Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id love to see Alexa vs Becky in a ladder just cause id live to see the match. i hate this whole "first time in history" shit WWE does with the women cause they drill it into the ground.

It also makes sense given the ending of their last match. It's not just like "well, it's that time of year again, somebody has to have a ladder match", which is what dislike about gimmick pay-per-views, they always seem so forced. Hell in a Cell being a good example of that.

I guess the first women's NXT takeover main event/Ironwoman match, but this and the HIAC were like a year apart.

True that. Let's take baby steps with the women and these gimmick matches.

I honestly think that the main event should be the only gimmick match on this PPV.

I just wish WWE would do away with gimmick match PPV names like HIAC, Extreme Rules, TLC, Elimination Chamber, etc. Sometimes it seems like a lot of these matches are contested under those rules simply because of the PPV name, and not because of how personal and heated the rivalry may be leading up to that point.

Having 3 HIAC matches in one night is ridiculous to me. Hopefully the same isn't done for this show.

I just wish WWE would do away with gimmick match PPV names like HIAC, Extreme Rules, TLC, Elimination Chamber, etc. Sometimes it seems like a lot of these matches are contested under those rules simply because of the PPV name, and not because of how personal and heated the rivalry may be leading up to that point.

Having 3 HIAC matches in one night is ridiculous to me. Hopefully the same isn't done for this show.

I agree. The only one I'm fine with is the Money In The Bank. It takes away the excitement from seeing the gimmick matches. And we hardly get them otherwise.

Speaking of Money in the Bank, I have been wondering what happens to it now with the brand split and separate pay-per-views. Will it be a joint pay-per-view? Will the match be moved back to WrestleMania? They've been having the multi-man ladder matches the past couple of years anyway. Personally I'd like to see it at SummerSlam, give that event something to set it apart and fade out the gimmick match PPV names.

Speaking of Money in the Bank, I have been wondering what happens to it now with the brand split and separate pay-per-views. Will it be a joint pay-per-view? Will the match be moved back to WrestleMania? They've been having the multi-man ladder matches the past couple of years anyway. Personally I'd like to see it at SummerSlam, give that event something to set it apart and fade out the gimmick match PPV names.

I'd actually like that too! And I don't I want there to be two different MITB matches. Give 3 spots to RAW and 3 to SmackDown

I'd actually like that too! And I don't I want there to be two different MITB matches. Give 3 spots to RAW and 3 to SmackDown

Would you have it where you could cash in on either champion? For example, if Cesaro won it (I know. Never going to happen) and decided "*Censored* Raw" and decided to cash in on the World Champion, making him officially part of the Smackdown roster. Or would you just want them to only cash in on the champion of their brand?

Would you have it where you could cash in on either champion? For example, if Cesaro won it (I know. Never going to happen) and decided "*Censored* Raw" and decided to cash in on the World Champion, making him officially part of the Smackdown roster. Or would you just want them to only cash in on the champion of their brand?

don't tease me :cry:

don't tease me :cry:

I'm not happy about it, either. I just don't think they have Cesaro in their plans for anything that big

For sure the first option for them to decide which Champion they want to cash in on. That'd also be a good way to get fresh match ups! :D

I want the MITB PPV to stay (can't help it, it's one of my favorites and always delivers) but the MITB ladder match should now adapt the concept of the WM MITB match, where an equal number of competitors from both brands (4 each) compete and cash-in on the champion of their choosing, being drafted to the other brand if they cash in on their world champion in the process.

I think Elimination Chamber is no more. The newer buildings apparently can't hold the structure.

I just wished they'd tone down on all of the PPVs they have. Both in the quantity and how God damn long they can be.

Miz and Ziggler have yet to have a bad match.

Orton and Sheamus had a LOT of bad matches.

Agreed. I have really enjoyed every match Miz and Ziggler have put on together. However I do think a stipulation match at TLC should be the final one.

Miz and Ziggler have yet to have a bad match.

Orton and Sheamus had a LOT of bad matches.

Agreed. I have really enjoyed every match Miz and Ziggler have put on together. However I do think a stipulation match at TLC should be the final one.

Yup. I thought the same thing with Charlotte and Sasha. After Hell In A Cell, those two should not be looking in either one's direction for the next 6 months (but they still might wrestle again). Same with Miz and Ziggler. Let them have their final match at TLC and then we move on from there.

Archived