Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Renee shut up

Hey!

A heel won the main event and the women's title but this has been the most feel good PPV all year, I don't even know why.

I hate her! :(

:o :o :o :o :o
*Side eye* She's just so....

Renee shut your damn mouth!

This is the biggest heel turn in caws.ws history. Renee is the biggest babyface in WWE.

Btw, I still can't get over the 450 through the table.

Lol Omg!

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they say who won the tag titles? I was too busy watching WrestleMania V....

Hogan and Beefcake.

Wrong WrestleMania. And, they didn't win those tag titles in 1993.

I knew you were old, didn't know you were that dumb, though. I was jokingly answering your stupid question.

I'm pissed that Becky lost the title to Alexa. 1. Cause it's my birthday and 2. Another board I go on has an army of neckbeard Alexa fans. 3. Also those other cancerous fans that go YASSS SLAY QUEEN MOM. Ugh.

Also, I hope Ambrose whoops Ellsworth's ass on Smackdown.

I'm pissed that Becky lost the title to Alexa. 1. Cause it's my birthday and 2. Another board I go on has an army of neckbeard Alexa fans. 3. Also those other cancerous fans that go YASSS SLAY QUEEN MOM. Ugh.

Happy birthday fam

Well i have a beard but i love both Alexa and Becky.

Happy birthday fam

Thanks!

Well i have a beard but i love both Alexa and Becky.

I don't mind Alexa and I have no problem with her fans besides the creepy and annoying ratchet types. Hell, I think the latter can be said about the majority of women in the WWE.

Archived