Grudge Match

Chairs Match

Kalisto vs. Baron Corbin

pLYOHY5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This match is one of the reasons I'm really happy Ellsworth is around. I know people here are souring on him and all but...

...I feel like he's added flavour to a prolonged Styles/Ambrose fued that would have been pure vanilla by now. They've been feuding for months.

I get why though. The only other fresh feud with a somewhat credible face for Styles is Kane on the SD roster.

This match is one of the reasons I'm really happy Ellsworth is around. I know people here are souring on him and all but...

...I feel like he's added flavour to a prolonged Styles/Ambrose fued that would have been pure vanilla by now. They've been feuding for months.

I get why though. The only other fresh feud with a somewhat credible face for Styles is Kane on the SD roster.

Agreed, I was starting to get bored of their feud even before Cena got involved. Ellsworth's instilled new life into it.

James Ellsworth has been great for both AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose.

Anyone else predict a heel turn incoming for Mr. No Chin in the main event?

That would be so stupid if they did, which is why I'm expecting it.

Judging from the direction that they're going in, it'd be the better choice than to have Dean Ambrose turning heel which I had predicted. But then I looked at the babyfaces on SmackDown. Not much other than KANE. So yeah, leave Dean alone for now.

Can't wait to see AJ in a TLC match.

I also hope we get a Women's title ladder match. I'll settle for a table match, but a ladder match would be my first choice.

Have you forgotten about Hell In A Cell already?

Well obviously they would go about it differently for example a powerbomb.

Women's Ladder Match, Tag Team Tables Match and a Chairs Match for...Miz and Ziggler? Corbin and Kalisto?

Can't wait to see AJ in a TLC match.

I also hope we get a Women's title ladder match. I'll settle for a table match, but a ladder match would be my first choice.

Have you forgotten about Hell In A Cell already?

Well obviously they would go about it differently for example a powerbomb.

Twisted Bliss

Lord, I never realized how badly I wanted Bliss vs Becky the rematch to be a ladder match. Twisted Bliss off a ladder, Dis-Arm-Her with aid from a step ladder, they could really pull off something special. Would that be the first main roster Women's Ladder match? I know OVW had Beth Phoenix and Katie Lea Burchill in one, but otherwise?

Lord, I never realized how badly I wanted Bliss vs Becky the rematch to be a ladder match. Twisted Bliss off a ladder, Dis-Arm-Her with aid from a step ladder, they could really pull off something special. Would that be the first main roster Women's Ladder match? I know OVW had Beth Phoenix and Katie Lea Burchill in one, but otherwise?

Yes.

SD will try to one up Raw with the Smackdown Women's championship match, first ever Divas TLC Match to Main Event the TLC 2016 SD exclusive PPV.

I think that exactly what they won't do.

Shane and Daniel constantly speak about the fact that they don't want to just copy what RAW does.

Besides, the feud between Becky and Alexa is no where near on the level that Sasha and Charlottes were. (Sasha and Charlotte have a long history as well as the back and forth hold of the title)

SD will try to one up Raw with the Smackdown Women's championship match, first ever Divas TLC Match to Main Event the TLC 2016 SD exclusive PPV.

I think that exactly what they won't do.

Shane and Daniel constantly speak about the fact that they don't want to just copy what RAW does.

Besides, the feud between Becky and Alexa is no where near on the level that Sasha and Charlottes were. (Sasha and Charlotte have a long history as well as the back and forth hold of the title)

Their going to try to one up Raw with the Divas TLC main event. And Charlotte vs. Sasha didn't have enough bad blood to be hell in a cell's main event much less main event Raw.

Archived