Extreme Championship Wrestling - Updated 12/5/16 - 45 CAWs and counting!

Dynomyte

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any plans to do Joe Malenko (Dean Malenko's brother)?

Joe Malenko did wrestled in ECW with his brother and they did team together against Taz and Sabu in ECW. (But Joe is best remembered for his WCW Nitro appearance)

Joe mainly worked for ECW when they toured in Florida. He worked ECW's first run of Florida shows in 1995 against Stevie Richards and Osamu Nishimura, wrestling to a draw against both.

I actually tried starting a Cactus yesterday after watching his last two matches against Chris Jericho and Mikey Whipwreck and figured why not? I've got a clean version of the front of the logo but not the back so I'll have to take screens. It also annoys me that I can't add the bandage on his face but what can you do? I can't create him in the mode because there aren't any decent body sizes to use.

Beat me to even adding the preview!

Added Masato Tanaka. It's already online for those who want to pick it up. Thanks to KRadiation for the face reference!

make your heads bigger Dyno, they're all 10 - 20 points too small every way!

Probably due to the weird angle I play the game at. It's mounted up on a wall so I assume I'm sizing them correctly. Easy fixes! (=

Right now, they usually sit around the 40-50 range. Should they be in the 50-60? Or even higher?

depends on the guy, his height and what body you've used basically - if you look at your alt attires for Dvonn etc. you'll see they are quite large compared to the caws, a lot of people don;t do it as the game starts you off with a wee matchstick heed. For a Rhino CAW I have on the go I have 100 on both height and width to suit his body. IMO it really helps match CAWs to IGMs.

Tanka looks dope, I get a lot of play out of Balls and New Jack

Just about to PM you at ST so look out for that

• 2 weeks later...

Archived