The Wolves Den 2K17

Hungrywolf80

Back once again for another year. This time I plan on expanding my output. Last year I got lazy, as well as caught up in other stuff away from video gaming. But this year I hope to put out more stuff. As always, I kick things off in my thread with my flagship character, the one and only Scott O'Dell.

40H3SZ2.jpg

9jG8o1m.jpg

YzhuqdD.jpg

ACcxdby.jpg

G2tP5AQ.jpg

cdASjaM.jpg

Backstory: One of the most decorated, infamous and polarizing figures in pro wrestling for the last decade, Scott O'Dell is indeed deserving of his nickname "The Standard". O'Dell has won on every level he's ever competed at, dating back to High School. A standout athlete who won the California State Championship 4 years in a row, he was recruited by USC to compete on their wrestling team. As a Trojan, O'Dell would will the NCAA National Championship at Heavyweight his junior and senior years, and made 1st team All-American his whole collegiate career. It's for this reason he was widely regarded as "the greatest grappler the United States has ever produced".

Upon graduating college, O'Dell was sought after by every major combat sport organization on the planet, including PRIDE FC and UFC. But O'Dell's had developed a love for pro wrestling. One of his college team mates who had graduated 2 years before by name of Kwame Williams convinced Scott that he could make millions as a pro wrestler with his skills. Kwame (who wrestles under the name Kwik Williams) helped set Scott up with some appearances in the west coast indy circuit, as well inviting him to train at the Wrestle Ranch, a So-Cal based wrestling school owned and run by Doug "Big Wheels" Wheeler. Within 3 months O'Dell made his in ring debut as "Mr. Amazing" Scott O'Dell. His size, athleticism and raw power got him noticed by many wrestling promotions, but it would be a choice meeting that would steer his young career in the direction it's in.

O'Dell was approached by contacts of Rodolphe Gallas, president and CEO of Gallas Global Industries. Gallas was in the process of lending his financial backing to the Blackheart Corporation to form the Xtraordinary Wrestling Association (XWA), and Gallas wanted Scott to be the poster child. Familiar with wrestling and combat sports, Gallas recognized the potential impact O'Dell could have, and wanted him to compete exclusively in XWA. After a one on one meeting, Scott signed a lucrative, multi-million dollar contract, the 1st of XWA's existence. And it wouldn't take Scott long to establish that Gallas' hunch was on the "money".

On his 1st night competing for XWA, the very 1st show of the promotion's existence, Scott would best five other men, including the man who would become his greatest rival Ryan Fierhart, to become the first ever XWA World Champion. His dominance wouldn't end there, as he'd defend the title three times against Fierhart, Joey Curtis and Kayn before controversy would derail his run. After a show in Miami, he and fellow XWA wrestler Bryan Jasta were involved in a bar room brawl that resulted in property damage and injury. As result XWA settled out of court with the involved parties, Jasta and O'Dell were sanctioned and O'Dell was stripped of the World Title.

For the next month O'Dell matched up against Fierhart and proved he didn't need a belt to be the top draw of the company. In this month the two men would put on a series of matches that would define each other's careers, culminating with O'Dell ultimately winning the war. But fate would have further plans for him. During this same month a championship tournament was held for the vacated world title, of which was won by Jon Payne. But no sooner did he win the title, Payne relinquished it for undisclosed reasons. So XWA again found itself with no World Champion. At the XWA special event "One Night Only" a single elimination tournament was held. And on the strength of his performance, O'Dell's name was put into the mix.

He'd waste no time proving yet again why he was the best pound for pound wrestler in XWA, if not the world. As in one night he would beat four other competitors to secure the XWA World title for a second time. And his second reign would be even more impressive the first, reeling of 5 defenses in a row. It's at this point that O'Dell began to become vocal not only to XWA management, but talent and other promotions as well. He'd shunned "Mr. Amazing" and now started calling himself "The Franchise", and actively called out anyone who thought they could stop him. Breaking kayfabe on national TV and calling out wrestlers from rival promotions to "show up and get shown up". Backed by the stabled he'd help create "Upper Echelon", made up of Osiris Alston, Primo Valiante, Bryan Jasta, Blade Myers, The Burns Brothers (Matt and Ray) and "The Yin" Brian Yang, they staked their claim of dominance in XWA, holding four of it's major titles (O'Dell the World Champ, Jasta the National Champ, Yang the Nex-Gen Champ and The Burns Brothers Tag Team Champs). His next challenge would come from an unlikely source, the very city "the incident" happened.

The name of this man: Keith Wyle. A Miami native who was tearing it up in XWA at the time. The clash between the two seemed imminent. For weeks a war of world erupted between the two men. Then Scott himself threw gas on the flame in making their impending match also have an added stipulation: Hair vs. Hair. At XWA Solstice 2008, Wyle managed to do what 8 other men couldn't: beat O'Dell clean. And with the lose, also came the loss of his then long, golden locks. O'Dell would fade away for a few weeks after the loss, and return to XWA with a close shaven head and a chip on his shoulder. This O'Dell was brooding, calculating and cerebral. A far departure from the brash, arrogant man he'd been since his debut. With no title on his shoulder, Scott would begin a reign of dominance that wouldn't end until his departure from XWA. In the span of the next two years, from 2008 to 2010, he would lose two matches. One match a one off against Cyrus The Entertainer, the other to his long time rival Ryan Fierhart. He'd never hold a title again in XWA during this time, but he firmly established he didn't need it.

In fall of 2010, GGE and the Blackheart Corporation ended their partnership in XWA. GGE bought out the contracts of all talents on the "Overload" brand and a few from Takedown, and began a new wrestling promotion called Pro Wrestling Neo. The rights to the new promotion were then sold to billionaire TV mogul Alexander Zdzislaw, who wanted a wrestling promotion for his "ActionZ" network. Under the new company, O'Dell was looked upon to be the driving force behind it's rise, the same as he had done for XWA. And do so he did, as he continued his dominance in PWN, going unbeaten for an entire year defeating the likes of Adam Devlin, Jimmy Ames, Van Hayden, Jayson Jones, Tommy Tryton and others. Soon, O'Dell had his sights set on the PWN World Title. His plans for a run at the belt would fall short though, as PWN would go on hiatus due to a contractual dispute between Z Entertainment LLC and Conquest Inc., owned and run by Sabastien Gallas, son of Rodolphe who apparently still had stake in the Overload brand prior to it's purchase.

Scott has still competed abroad despite this, making appearance in several promotions. With the impending return of PWN seemingly on the horizon, "The Standard" has his eyes set yet again to raise the bar.

Nice work, I love a good backstory as well. I think characters that evolve over games have a nice depth to them, but you've made him look unique as well, did you use a texture?

Got him back to the Mike O'Hearn look I see, I had downloaded him last year but the face morph was way different. Experimenting I guess?

With the more refined face morphing options, I figured I may as well give the texture another try. Being able to tweak specific details make all the difference.

Nice work, I love a good backstory as well. I think characters that evolve over games have a nice depth to them, but you've made him look unique as well, did you use a texture?

Yep. As Thr33x hinted to, Scott is based on fitness model/body builder/actor/athlete Michael O'Hearn, who's resume includes multiple appearances on fitness mag covers, his time on the American Gladiators reboot as "Titan", and his time on an American Gladiators-like show from the early 90s called Battledome, where he played a character named Michael O'Dell. That's obvious where I took Scott's last name from.

He uploaded

Yes he is. The tags to find him is WOLFCAW & PWN17.

Awesome work as usual. Only thing im not feeling this year are the boots and knee pads. Otherwise everything else is great.

I wanted to give him a Jesse Godderz look for his attire this time around. I may go back to the more traditional pads and boots look down the road.

I'm presently working on Steven Higby and Anjelyka. I'm using face textures from the RL people they're inspired by Nathan Jones and Michelle Rodriquez this year, so like O'Dell they'll look a bit different then last year's versions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Time for a necro-post! I'm back with a pretty sizeable update for everyone. As some may know, Oz70NYC has some plans for our the E-Fed PWE that other creators and I are part of. He made a call to arms for whatever creators among us were still active, which isn't much. Used to be around 25-30 of us. These days there's only 5: Myself, WLJ, Oz, Nandosuave & RobRebel. anyway, I spent the better part of the last month coming up with characters to fill out the roster. Inspired by Oz and Thr33x, I decided it was time to up my female CAW game, so here goes.

"The Ice Queen" Bianca Dianaco

HAXJtXk.jpg

FGd4G1v.jpg

Sl6JxXu.jpg

One of two CAWS I inherited from a friend who was their handler in XWA and PWE. Bianca is the "big bad" of PWE's women's division, Ashley Diamond's longest standing rival, and current PWE champion. Together with Michelle Marx they make up the team "The Black Dahlias" (Formerly The Black Diamonds in XWA). Creative influence for Bianca is glamour model Emma Twig, Former wrestler Katie Lea and every British snobby character you can think of. She's one of the longest running female characters in our universe, debuting alongside of Ashley in 2006. As such, their careers have run parallel, with many clashes over the years. As of now she sits on the PWE women's throne, but with many old rivals emerging and a new crop of female talent coming in, she realizes she has a target on her back. But always cunning and crafty, she'll do whatever she has to do to remain champion. She was at one point romantically involved with fellow PWE wrestler Finesse, but they've since parted company in 2015. Rumor is she's now involved with fellow British born wrestler Jack Davies of Continental Alliance Wrestling.

"The Monstress" Michelle Marx

qNXhGhE.jpg

i9lQmWS.jpg

i3YkMWM.jpg

The other CAW I inherited, Michelle Marx joined XWA mid year in it's inaugural season, and was quickly recruited by Bianca, who saw that with as stacked the Diamond Division was in it's infancy, strength in numbers was how they'd stand out in a field that included Hayley Jonas, Amber Gianni, Ashley Diamond, Sayuri Irabu and at the time even legends Heather Fierhart and Sara Warfield. They've been joined at the hip ever since. Michelle is one of the most powerful women in the industry, rivaled by only a handful of other women. She serves as Bianca's enforcer, and is a former XWA Pearl champion, having the 2nd longest reign with the title. When Z Entertainment LLC acquired the rights to the Overload brand and transitioned it to PWN, she vacated the title upon departing. She also enjoyed a major push in the all female Women's Wrestling Alliance (WWA) promotion before it went on hiatus. Her design is influenced by actress Christina Ricci, Nicole Bass and Beth Phoenix.

Anjelyka

JtPNpvU.jpg

AIs61Xb.jpg

EHfBRS7.jpg

My 1st ever female character, created to fill a need in the old XWA. Going into XWA's 2nd season, there were way to many babyfaces. So Oz and Thr33x put the word out they needed badgirls. Anjelyka was my contribution to that initiative. A gritty, no nonsense woman who has ties to Lucha Libre, Anjelyka is as fearsome as they come. A woman of little words and bold action. She's a former XWA Diamond and PWE Women's champ, as well as front woman for a popular Nu-Metal band. Born Angelique Esmeralda De Los Santos, she recently revealed she's daughter of Lucha legend Pablo De Los Santos, better known as Gran Angel. Her character influences are actress Michelle Rodriquez, wrestler Sara Stock (TNA's Sarita) and bad ass women in general.

Samantha Crusher

rriHhqr.jpg

v8R9BK8.jpg

CqZX2js.jpg

A character I inherited from Matsuyoshi312's cast of wrestlers. Samantha is a fitness model/body builder turned wrestler at the suggestion of her then boyfriend, now fiance Scott O'Dell. As such, she was trained by Scott, and uses many of the same techniques he does, albeit she relies on her power more, whereas Scott is a collegiate All-American, world class wrestler, so he uses far more technique on top of his power. Samantha debuted in 2014, and quickly made a name for herself gaining instant heat in WWA, where on her 1st night she basically called the entire roster trash. This got attention from Ashley Diamond herself, who took offense of the rookie's words. Samantha was quickly backed up by another debuting WWA wrestler Whisper Fairchild, and the two would follow in the footsteps of The Black Dahlias, dubbing themselves "The Dirty Pair". They'd go on to have a heated rivalry with Ashley, as well as Synergi and Prism Ray. Before WWA's hiatus, they had joined forces with Michelle Marx. Samantha's influence is pretty much exclusively glamour model/wrestler/valet April Hunter, with a lot of character traits of O'Dell mixed in as well.

Aurora Rose

gGXF5iT.jpg

eYEvunn.jpg

aambqXO.jpg

I first created Aurora in 2013 to fill up space in PWE's women's division. A supporting developmental character pretty much. Never really used her as much as I had intended as I caught fire with Samantha in WWA. But I kept making her annually just in case I might find use for her. She's a Los Angeles native, and graduate of The Fierhouse. She's also an internet glamour model when not wrestling. She stepped away from wrestling in 2015 to focus on her modeling and getting he business up and running, but with rumblings of PWN's re-branding to PWE and the reboot soon to come, she's decided the time to make her mark as a wrestler is long overdue. Aurora's influences are model/entrepreneur Amber Rose and Sasha Banks.

Shae Summers

3B1cFf8.jpg

6qjIC8E.jpg

xWtum3h.jpg

One of the 1st talents to come out of Doug "Big Wheels" Wheeler's "Big Wheel's Wrasslin' School", the Atlanta native broke into the business in 2015. Gaining a name for herself in the southern independent scence with her natural athleticism and feisty attitude, this Georgia Peach will bit back if you mess with her. With PWE's relaunch soon coming, she answered the call for a local try-out and wowed scouts with her raw talent in the ring. Now under contract to compete in PWE and it's partner promotions, she's poised to make the wrestling world take notice. Shae's influence is from former glamour model Summer Walker and Naomi.

Alyssa Cage

5tbiMs3.jpg

hdMcE5s.jpg

PWnVA3S.jpg

Another character I created originally to fill in a spot in PWN, originally named Alyssa Guthry, Ms. Cage has since traveled the world honing her craft, and has become one of the most complete female wrestlers alive. But with her still evolving skill set, has come and equally large ego. She's good, and she knows it. And she won't hesitate to rub it in everyone's face. Alyssa's M.O. isn't to beat her opponents, it's to humiliate them. She's cocky, brash and completely unsportman-like. Seeing the reboot of PWE as ample chance to prove to the world she's the best, she's set her sights on doing something only 3 other women have done in the last 10 years, beat Ashley Diamond on the grand stage. Only then can she truly call herself "The Best Female Wrestler Alive". Cheerleader Melissa (As Alissa Flash) and glamour model Alice Goodwin are her sources of influence.

Sinead Quinlan

oqrCTCv.jpg

EWVpyoA.jpg

hN72dAJ.jpg

Coming to us from Ireland is Sinead Quinlan, the first actually new female character I've made, as all the rest are updates or rehashes of older characters by myself and others. I don't actually have much backstory for her as she's been made exclusively for the PWE reboot. She's Irish born and raised, fell in love with wrestling after seeing Ashley Diamond become the 1st XWA Diamond Champion 11 years ago, and spent her life since aspiring to become a wrestler. She's met that goal, and now finds herself wrestling in the same organization as her childhood hero. I'll pretty much go from there. Her influences are Game Of Thrones actress Sophie Turner (Sanza Stark), Becky Lynch (Her original NXT persona) and actress/voice actress Katy Townsend (Cait from FO4/ Dr/ Suvi Anwar from ME:A).

And last but not least, completed but not uploaded yet

"The Colossus" Steven Higby

6Dq4VM7.jpg

OL79u41.jpg

zWaJTfe.jpg

TxNiJ84.jpg

Many of the old folks/E-Fedders will recognize this guy. To everyone else, he's the 2nd character I ever made behind Scott O'Dell. "The Colossus Of Blackpool" Steven Higby was discovered by renowned wrestling manager/promoter Marshal Dane, famous for discovering other such talents as Skarlet, Xero and N.M.E. Debuting in XWA in 2007, Higby quickly established himself as the most feared force in the company. A fact that was quickly realized by Sebastian Gallas, the son of Rodolphe Gallas, then GM of XWA. Sebastian recruited Higby into his "Mercenaries" as he attempted to take control of his father's holdings in XWA by force. Ultimately, the fate of the Gallas Civil War arc was decided between Steven Higby and Adam Devlin in the 1st ever "Hell Asylum" match, a combination of the Hell In A Cell and Last Man Standing match. After nearly a 40 minute war, Devlin managed to topple the giant by enticing him to chase him on the top of the cell, and causing him to plummet off onto the announcer table below. Higby wouldn't been seen for the rest of XWA's 2nd season, but returned in season 3, this time without Dane in his corner, and seemingly turning over a new leaf. This new Steven Higby was far more vocal, and the fans quickly took a liking to him. For the duration of his remaining time XWA, he'd stay within the mid-card, with few notably feuds with Primo Valiante and Buliwyf before the Overload acquisition.

In PWN, Higby saw his stock rise as he began competing on a more regular basis, defeating some of the heavy hitters which included a long awaited rematch against Devlin. Before the PWN hiatus, Higby was poised for his 1st ever championship run. With the reboot, he plans to continue where he left off. Higby is based heavily on powerlifter/former wrestler/actor Nathan Jones.

And that's it, for now. The ladies can be found using the tag WOLFCAWS or PWE. Higby isn't uploaded because I don't have the slots to do so. I've got a couple other male characters in the works, so keep your eyes on this thread for updates if you're interested.

Like some of the female CAWS but I did get Scott O' Neal in the past but for some reason, I had to get rid of him due to storyline, Him Failing on the Wellness Policy & then after getting suspended, went too WWE headquarters & BERATED VINCE telling him that he's a natural Athlete & never has done drugs in his life & then HE ATTACKS VINCE & then gets kicked out of Headquarters & then getting FIRED in the process!

Not to derail the thread, but what's happening with PWE? Interested to find out more, is only open to experienced CAWers?

The plan is to eventually transition into a Youtube CAW show similar to what my brother does with XWA. For now we're just going to use whatever characters from the existing E-Fed roster we can get. Down the road when we've established things enough I might open up a try-out.

Archived