TNA Cut Ties w/ Challenge TV Because Spoilers

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

We are proud to have had such a great relationship with Challenge, and appreciate how the channel brought Impact Wrestling to our avid viewers through the years. In today's world, spoilers are inevitable. We've heard from the amazing fans in the UK and know you do not want to wait 3-5 days to watch the program after it airs in the US.

Our goal is to broadcast Impact Wrestling in the UK as close to the US premiere as possible. We look forward to announcing that opportunity soon, so stay tuned. In the meantime, we hope you continue to watch Impact Wrestling on Challenge, Sunday nights at 9pm, as well as Xplosion and pay-per-views and follow us on social media. Thank you.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154238098411026&id=31695961025

I think it's because Challenge is getting more WWE programming. TNA will be moving to a different UK channel i forgot what it's called.

Right now with the trouble TNA is in, UK programming being three days behind should be the least of their problems. Also Challenge shows TNA's PPVs for free, so that's been revenue lost for them as well.

The only way they'll get anything like the WWE's deal with Sky, is if they go with Virgin or BT.

• 4 weeks later...

If TNA go to a pay channel they're *censored*ed, the only reason they got views here is because it aired on free TV. Very little people are going to get a pay TV channel for TNA. They could I guess piggy back on the coat tails of a channel that airs Premier League games but they're niche was that you didn't have to pay extra to watch their content.

Not that I watched it anyway lmao.

Anyway, getting it super late seems dumb, especially since it'd be easy to just jump on Youtube for highlights or something.

Archived