Warping of logos and tattoos

jweb1331

i just uninstalled this pos game. Creating characters is an absolute chore. Applying logos is the equivalent of a chainsaw castration. Also why are there no full face masks? I'm getting the 360 version

Sorry, you don't like the game it as also taken me sometime to get used it. Yes, the logos do suck have seen some pretty nice tattoos out there completely messed up by the warping.

Also not sure what you meant by full face masks? There is a section with masks in there under appearance if that's what you mean

i just uninstalled this pos game. Creating characters is an absolute chore. Applying logos is the equivalent of a chainsaw castration. Also why are there no full face masks? I'm getting the 360 version

Sorry, you don't like the game it as also taken me sometime to get used it. Yes, the logos do suck have seen some pretty nice tattoos out there completely messed up by the warping.

Also not sure what you meant by full face masks? There is a section with masks in there under appearance if that's what you mean

Im talking about masks that cover the mouth, eyes and nose without the sin cara batman ears pointing out of it. Like a Spider-Man mask

Archived