Raven - Face Added

Zurick

D2b9Drt.png

H9UldbP.png

I'm still deciding on hair, and which era I want to actually do. A lot of good hairs for older Raven, not a lot for younger. Decisions decisions.

Edit: I just realized he closed his eyes... I'll get a new pic in a bit!

D2b9Drt.png

H9UldbP.png

I'm still deciding on hair, and which era I want to actually do. A lot of good hairs for older Raven, not a lot for younger. Decisions decisions.

Holy #$%! Z......Havent seen you in ages. I feel like I grew up on your creations. Great work as usual.

D2b9Drt.png

H9UldbP.png

Holy #$%! Z......Havent seen you in ages. I feel like I grew up on your creations. Great work as usual.

I hadn't played a SD game in years really. This year I felt there were enough tools for a Raven and I wanted to give it a go. I still have some quirks with caw mode but overall I like the direction it went.

Also, that's a scary thing you said. Now I feel like WolfgangJT. Old as hell and still doing this.

That's a great looking Raven, especially like the attire of choice with the Suicidal Tendencies shirt. If you plan on doing a second slot for younger Raven, his Sandman shirt attire would be a good selection. Or the Nevermore shirt. Either way, great to have you back at the creation scene!

D2b9Drt.png

H9UldbP.png

Looks good, maybe go into photoshop and smooth the forehead a bit to get the shine/lighter color out.

D2b9Drt.png

H9UldbP.png

Looks good, maybe go into photoshop and smooth the forehead a bit to get the shine/lighter color out.

I want the shine, but I'm prob gonna go to PS and mess with the corners so it's even

D2b9Drt.png

H9UldbP.png

I hadn't played a SD game in years really. This year I felt there were enough tools for a Raven and I wanted to give it a go. I still have some quirks with caw mode but overall I like the direction it went.

Also, that's a scary thing you said. Now I feel like WolfgangJT. Old as hell and still doing this.

Hey,...if you feel old as hell,...what does that make me ? Well. Its' s like the Joker said bro : "....you and me are destined to do this for a long, long time." Lol......Seriously, the last game that held my attention was WWE 14, before that HCTP. I'm loving 17. I'm back. Even old heads can come home.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived