ClutchNYY: Update 12/23 Kronik, Wrath, Adam Bomb, Brian Adams nWo, Crush NOD Uploaded.

ClutchNYY

Update 12/23/16:

Bryan Clark/Brian Adams Kronik, Wrath, Adam Bomb, Brian Adams nWo, Crush NOD uploaded. 4 Attires for each slot. Credit to BernieLomax for some of the attire logos.

Low Ki Preview:

Any good? Should I continue?

2j2b3ms.jpg

Double J Preview:

Haven't worked on much. Should I continue?

19kqi9.jpg

Uploaded CAWs - Search CLUTCHNYY for all.

Jeff Jarrett:

Jarrett Attitude, WCW and TNA faces:

16q5ix.jpg

WWF Attitude:

14npmdw.jpg

6tcsnp.jpg

WCW:

20gxg1.jpg

15qdx92.jpg

TNA:

fwiwkk.jpg

2q03c4h.jpg

Marc Mero:

4 Attires in one upload.

Wildman Marc Mero:

Uploaded with black and red attire.

2lwlvs3.jpg

Marvelous Marc Mero:

Uploaded with black and red attire.

ek5i50.jpg

Bryan Clark/Brian Adams Kronik, Wrath, Adam Bomb, Brian Adams nWo, Crush NOD:

4 Attires for each.

Brian Adams, Kronik, nWo, Crush:

2a4stvl.jpg

nxvqdf.jpg

Bryan Clark, Kronik, Wrath, Adam Bomb:

Wrath was created so that the green can be changed to another color so you can create Wrath in blue, white, purple, etc. Same with Adam Bomb. The red can be changed to make his green attire.

5f3vr7.jpg

2nreh54.jpg

That's excellent. The mouth and nose are dead on. The eyes are the right angle, maybe his brow is just a fraction too low? I've been looking at reference pictures, the likeness is very very good, there is something I can't pick. Some shots his brow sits very low. Not sure what it is. Does the CAW have eyebrows?

Those are great dude. For bonus points can anyone tell me what Jeff's WCW gimmick was?

The Cho...Cho...Cho.......CHOSEN ONE!!!!!

That was his storyline gimmick, but wrestlers character presentation is always based off who they look like- this way their image catches your attention, by association.

Jeff's tights were based off U2's album Discotek (It had a funny spelling). The album cover art was silver with, green, red, yellow, blue geometric shapes. WWE went that way because he looks like Bono. In WCW he updated the look by wearing Bono's glasses from the same era.

Back on topic, I tried to download the CAW and had the same issue as above. Rather than compromise the CAW, maybe wait until the legends DLC comes out, I'm sure it's not far away.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that's a funny combination of people to make! Low Ki is off to a good start, mouth probably needs to be wider, I have to check reference pictures.

Kronik are looking great. Those tights are something else. The photo 'shine' makes their faces stand out a lot. I'm no good with Photoshop, but someone on here could probably tell you how to reduce that so the skin looks more matte.

Archived