MXPW Showcase '17 [Xander Corvis Added]

spatt1104

Hello, everyone, and welcome to my first Showcase since...ooh, 2011? I think?

Onto the first submission, and the character I'm taking through MyCareer this year round.

All images are spoiler tagged for size.

NAME: Xander Corvis

HEIGHT: 6' 7"

WEIGHT: 269 Lbs

NICKNAMES: "The King of Monsters", "American Kaiju"

UPLOADED: No

Z83okfE.png

uOyU6aF.png

tIiaBpJ.png

KHZn6jc.png

4fWScGs.png

Tk1qdYN.png

I'm quite happy with him so far - I always consider all my creations to be Work-In-Progress - except I'm finding his moveset lacking. I don't know what to use for his special moves. He has a Black Hole Slam style move as a signature, but his second right now is a pop-up powerslam, which I'm not sure I like. Likewise, I'm unhappy with his finishers - a Chokeslam and the Discus Big Boot. Suggestions would be welcomed.

• 1 month later...

Damn, his hands are huge. Chokeslam is fitting for mitts like that. What about the Mount Morgan Drop as a secondary? I dunno what they called it in this game, Ura Shouten or something along those lines. Maybe that Sitout Last Ride? Perhaps the pop up Powerslam doesn't have to go anywhere. Sounds like it'd be a decent showcase of his power. Is it the move itself you don't like, or could you maybe move the Boot to sigs and the Powerslam to finisher 2?

Damn, his hands are huge.

I think the thing with his hands might be due to the angle of the pics, since there's no way to affect the size of them from inside the creation suite (that I'm aware of, anyway). I might keep the Pop-Up Powerslam as a signature. I like your suggestion of the Ura Shouten.

Archived