Issues that remain after patch!

fallofparadise

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just ran into an issue to where Lilian isn't announcing my CAWs names on the menu but is announcing the in game roster just fine.

First time this has happened to me cutting the game on with the new patch.

Happened pre patch to me.

I just ran into an issue to where Lilian isn't announcing my CAWs names on the menu but is announcing the in game roster just fine.

Personally I wouldn't mind if they just removed that completely, announcing during menus isn't really necessary in my opinion.

The hood thing isn't a glitch, it's a design flaw. Same as Samoa Joe's towel and Rick Rudes robe.

And the same can be said for the championship belt issue, looking as if they're "bleeding" through alternate attires instead of laying underneath them.

Personally I wouldn't mind if they just removed that completely, announcing during menus isn't really necessary in my opinion.

I know you said personally, but to say it's not really necessary is kinda silly. It DOES help when previewing the names before you set it. Say you want to find out how Lillian will pronounce Kota Ibushi. It helps.

My ref doesn't count at all in Universe.

Gonna reset and keep default arenas and days. For such a promotion on customisation, this game can't handle it at all lol.

I'm kinda having the same issue but so far only in rival matches involving tag teams. The two time it happened to me there was a cutscene before the match started. So gonna test out more later what exactly is the cause.

Well... If you give any ingame superstar a second attire, the skin is still shiny and glossy like a wax figure. That's not fixed.

Also, the bug where the game adds more and more matches to the matchcard in the universe mode..... It's F'N still there.

They tried to fix it, it's not happen every time any more, but it still happens. So the Universe mode is still broken.

Congratulations.

Just thought I'd let you guys know about a wonderful feature the patch added, if your text on a CAW spells a "bad word", (ie. hardcore) the game will now censor it with ********* if said CAW is downloaded off community creations. Just found out about this novelty after I downloaded a Bully Ray attire for Bubba.

Anybody else lose their Rumble on their controller lol its only for 2K17 allof the sudden my rumble feature just stopped after patch. Rumble is turned on and my controllers fine with othet games. Very odd.

That's happens to me sometimes also. Very weird

I've heard (and just now had after the patch) the glitch where you download someone from CC and the logos and faces don't show.

I've figured out if you go into the CAW in edit superstar, open it, and then open each attire, don't bother editing anything and just save back out the logos will begin to show in match.

It's even retroactively affected stuff I downloaded and had to now go back and change it.

Archived