Issues that remain after patch!

fallofparadise

Report anything that you find here and hopefully it'll be addressed in the next patch.

1.) Certain created superstars that you download are still missing logo's. Could this be because they were uploaded to the server before the patch?

2.) Certain moves still don't have sound. The one's I've found so far are...

Standing Strikes/Strong Strikes(front)- Overhead Hammerfist, Rolling Savate 3

Ground/Strong Strikes(face up)- Elevated Knee Drop

Reversals- Front grapple Arm Drag counter

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Report anything that you find here and hopefully it'll be addressed in the next patch.

1.) Certain created superstars that you download are still missing logo's. Could this be because they were uploaded to the server before the patch?

Standing Strikes/Strong Strikes(front)- Overhead Hammerfist

In regards to the moves, is that in game or just on edit a move menu? Because I noticed some don't make noise there, but in a match you can hear impact.

Standing Strikes/Strong Strikes(front)- Overhead Hammerfist

In regards to the moves, is that in game or just on edit a move menu? Because I noticed some don't make noise there, but in a match you can hear impact.

Ok, I just checked in game before I responded. Nope, they don't have sound at all.

I can't check because I appear to be stuck at Preparing to download... (10%). Can someone check if the torture rack neckbreaker and the backstabber have had their kick-out animations turned on?

Ok unsure what the cause is so far, but I'm in a rivalry tag team match. Ambrose and Cena are the rival's who respect eachother and are teaming. I'm them vs USO's. The ref will not count the pin for either team. He's just standing there. I'm going to sim it and try in the next tag match that comes up. Hopfully just a hiccup from the cut scene of Cena and Ambrose high fiving.

Edit: I can't get the ref to count a pin in any rivalry matches now.

GMP, what do you mean its under the hair? Sorry haven't tried out the dye feature yet.

instead of actually coloring the hair, it colors the scalp underneath and the hair itself remains unchanged.

Standing on the top rope makes the ropes go all weird and buckle, and I'm basically the same height as the 2nd rope... anyone got this problem? Its asif I'm 500lbs and making the top rope break.

I had that happen in one match quite a while ago before the patch, but it only happened in that one single match and it hasn't happened since. is it a handicap match you're in?

Archived