Patch Notes

ravenmack

So do the the alternate attire logos warp after installing the patch or do they warp when you select to edit the superstar?

That's something I'm not sure on either. I've heard that it's only after editing, and I've also heard that it's without editing

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I'd let you guys know something wonderful I found out after the patch, if your text on a CAW spells a "bad word", (ie. hardcore) the game will now censor it with ********* if said CAW is downloaded off community creations. Just found out about this novelty after I downloaded a Bully Ray attire for Bubba.

hasn't that always been a thing? Or was that previously just for search tags?

Just thought I'd let you guys know something wonderful I found out after the patch, if your text on a CAW spells a "bad word", (ie. hardcore) the game will now censor it with ********* if said CAW is downloaded off community creations. Just found out about this novelty after I downloaded a Bully Ray attire for Bubba.

hasn't that always been a thing? Or was that previously just for search tags?
Just search tags I think, I've never seen the text on a CAW be censored before.

Anyone figure out how caw logos are getting messed up? I didn't have any issues with the few I checked, but I deleted one of Ernez'S dudley caws just for good measure. When I downloaded his updated CAW the logos were blank...still in the correct spots but blank. And it wasn't all of them, just some of them. Anyone have any insight so I don't screw any more up?

It took me 3 weeks to download the 14 GB update only to be slammed with another 16 GB update, *Censored* you 2k honestly *Censored* you

Bruh...where the hell do you live and who do you have for internet. 3 weeks to download a patch jesus christ.

In the past I guess, game hasn't been out for 3 weeks.

I got the game a week before release
So? The patch was released on the release day. Liar liar

Some moves were added to the announce table finisher category, such as the Styles Clash and the new F-5. Spiral Tap still not in stage dives though.

styles clash was already in...idk about the f5

He has DDP's no arm hook version assigned to him in his base move-set and I remember trying to fix it before the patch and not being able too. Could have been wrong I suppose, either way, it's there now.

You guys legit feel 2K do no wrong.

Give it a rest.

No, it's an opinion. And unless I'm flooding each topic with it, I don't see the issue.

Now we need some sort of tag to know whether caws on CC are pre patch or post patch.

I just want pre-patch to be deleted. I know people will complain...but *Censored* em. Purge the system.

Yeah this wouldn't bother me tbh

That is not fair. 2K should have fixed it so it didn't cause these issues with pre-patched CAWs.

Life ain't fair.

You guys legit feel 2K do no wrong.

If by "feel 2K can do no wrong" you mean "unwilling to form a lynch mob over something honestly kinda routine for a one year dev time game" then yeah, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
I'll continue to sleep great at night. But we'll agree to disagree. I don't even have the time to make you see my point and vise versa dude. No hate at all.

When you say something like "you guys feel 2K can do no wrong", that's confrontational and very much seems to come from hate. If you aren't looking to start a fight, then I wouldn't go saying stuff like that that's clearly meant to pick one.

Some moves were added to the announce table finisher category, such as the Styles Clash and the new F-5. Spiral Tap still not in stage dives though.

styles clash was already in...idk about the f5

He has DDP's no arm hook version assigned to him in his base move-set and I remember trying to fix it before the patch and not being able too. Could have been wrong I suppose, either way, it's there now.

ur right....i remember having to change that. He def had the DDP move.

but it was in there...cuz the AJ moveset i uploaded to youtube 2 weeks ago has the Styles Clash as a table move.

i guess they just didn't assign it to him

Archived