Patch Notes

ravenmack

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as much universe fixes as I was hoping for..... :/

But the most important one got fixed. When the patch is online, can someone check if the second mist important problem got fixed? The shiny gloss on every superstar with a second attire, thats annoying as hell.

I'll be so pissed if it wasn't fixed. Makes alternate attires unusable. And I'm scared it wasn't fixed since it's not in the notes. Hope I'm wrong.

Well....... It is still NOT fixed.........

I'm literally flipping out here on my laptop. A Bug that happens in 2K16, got fixed there and is now back in 2K17 again because this lazy *censored*s used 2K16 vanilla as basis for 2K17, what is stupid enough.... but then they didn't even fixed it again this time.

What.... The.... *Censored*.... Yukes!

Figure 4 Leglock 5 has been added too, the Ric Flair version

So has Orton's Barricade Back Suplex.

seriously??? this is the best news of the day.

Yep, it's selectable as a barricade grapple. It's the first thing I looked for.

it was the first barricade move i looked for on launch day...when i saw the barricade section. Was puzzled as to why it was gone. Need it for a Roddy Strong moveset. Since we get 2 slots...next year they need Ortons barricade hung DDT.

unfortunately they didnt fix Slingshot Crossbody 3 :(

Holy shit...they upped the download limit to 50...

Hope you cry babies are happy now i bet downloads will break because of it, because of a few cry babies that cant wait 24 hours

Or...

They made updates to the servers and decided that they could handle a higher output. Why do you have to be so goddamn negative? They wouldn't have changed the limit if they didn't think it was a good idea.

Not as much universe fixes as I was hoping for..... :/

But the most important one got fixed. When the patch is online, can someone check if the second mist important problem got fixed? The shiny gloss on every superstar with a second attire, thats annoying as hell.

I'll be so pissed if it wasn't fixed. Makes alternate attires unusable. And I'm scared it wasn't fixed since it's not in the notes. Hope I'm wrong.

Well....... It is still NOT fixed.........

I'm literally flipping out here on my laptop. A Bug that happens in 2K16, got fixed there and is now back in 2K17 again because this lazy *censored*s used 2K16 vanilla as basis for 2K17, what is stupid enough.... but then they didn't even fixed it again this time.

What.... The.... *Censored*.... Yukes!

This is beyond lazy and stupid from their side.

It took me 3 weeks to download the 14 GB update only to be slammed with another 16 GB update, *Censored* you 2k honestly *Censored* you

Bruh...where the hell do you live and who do you have for internet. 3 weeks to download a patch jesus christ.

It took me 3 weeks to download the 14 GB update only to be slammed with another 16 GB update, *Censored* you 2k honestly *Censored* you

Bruh...where the hell do you live and who do you have for internet. 3 weeks to download a patch jesus christ.

In Lebanon you get a 50 GB download/upload limit. After midnight till 7 am it's unlimited so I download everything there. As for the speed IF you are lucky (and that's a huge ass if) u can reach 100-120 kb/s however you re likely to get that at 4 am. From 12 till 4 however it can go as low as 10 kb per sec and varies between that and 50 kb/s

So alternate attires and caws are useless now? Sweet

Only if you edit them.

And obviously, new caws that are created will use the updated caw settings and will be fine. Tbh, Yuke's or whoever should just wipe the caws off the CC server...that way we can download stuff without risking that it was made with the old un-patched version of the game. I know that represents a lot of caws being wiped...but it doesn't much matter if they're broken anyway.

In Lebanon you get a 50 GB download/upload limit. After midnight till 7 am it's unlimited so I download everything there. As for the speed IF you are lucky (and that's a huge ass if) u can reach 100-120 kb/s however you re likely to get that at 4 am. From 12 till 4 however it can go as low as 10 kb per sec and varies between that and 50 kb/s

As sucky as that is, 2K aren't responsible for your internet connection and they shouldn't have to be.

As sucky as that is, 2K aren't responsible for your internet connection and they shouldn't have to be.

Never said they are, they could release a "not as much buggy " game in the first place, 16 GB download kills it for me and it's a shame because I love this game and I want to enjoy it

I feel like you guys defend 2K too much....

Or we just exercise logic and don't blame them for things that aren't directly their fault.

Also, the game is developed by Yuke's. Take Two is the publisher. 2K is the name of the series.

"don't blame them for things that aren't their fault" okay I ll blame my neighbour for the game's bugs

Never said they are, they could release a "not as much buggy " game in the first place, 16 GB download kills it for me and it's a shame because I love this game and I want to enjoy it

You want someone to blame, I'd say the blame falls on more than just 2K. Yukes, since they developed the game (and clearly still have some bad habits from the THQ days), and the WWE itself for pushing for a less-than-one-year dev time.

I'll take patches any day over having to have a game recalled if there's a bad bug, like everyones beloved No Mercy.

You want someone to blame, I'd say the blame falls on more than just 2K. Yukes, since they developed the game (and clearly still have some bad habits from the THQ days), and the WWE itself for pushing for a less-than-one-year dev time.

I'll take patches any day over having to have a game recalled if there's a bad bug, like everyones beloved No Mercy.

Hey I m with you on this heck if I had a connection like yours I wouldn't be here

Archived