Need Help! Shane Douglas ECW Face

skunkypants

I'm not 100% sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this, but I'm stuck. I've been trying for the last few days to do a ECW Shane Douglas. I've got all the attires and logos done and ready to go, but I can't get the face right. Can anyone give some advice?

ShaneDouglas_zpsd3pzlvnf.jpg

I'm using this picture for the face.

Shane_Douglas%20Head_zpsj36fq1fg.jpg

I've mirrored it so that his screen right eye isn't closed and it looks good on my comp, but I can't get the details right once I import it.

Again...ANY help you guys could give would be great. I'm spinning my wheels......

Not really feeling the hair and that alone can throw things off...Don't just look at one pick for a face, study as many references as possible...Front face pics, side pics for profile, etc. etc....and try to find a pic with a more normal facial expression would also be helpful...

Oh, You can ignore the hair, that's his WCW haircut, in ECW he had long hair in a pony tail.

I've used various other pics for reference and the network too but this pic is the only real high rez photo of his face with decent lighting, and the face he's making is the pose he makes in like 90% of the decent photos out there.

Here are a couple ECW examples as ref

douglas3.jpg31ffd70af52607ee3dac80061a82fffc.jpg

Thanks for the info

Archived