daveLFCynwa Women's Attire Thread: CARMELLA AND NIKKI BELLA (UPLOADED 2/11/16)

LegitATTIRES

All Women Attires Will Appear on this Thread.

Carmella (UPLOADED)

# CARMELLA, DAVELFCYNWA, SMACKTALKS

25kmx6u.png

Nikki Bella (UPLOADED)

# NIKKI BELLA, DAVELFCYNWA, SMACKTALKS

a5dkk0.png

Becky Lynch (UPLOADED)

# BECKY LYNCH, DAVELFCYNWA, SMACKTALKS

ac4l5e.png

Sasha Banks (UPLOADED)

# SASHA BANKS, DAVELFCYNWA, SMACKTALKS

2qm3jif.png

Can you re-upload the Becky attire post-patch?

I don't think they fixed her goggles staying on for alternate attires, which is a shame because I'd love to have these.

I don't think they fixed her goggles staying on for alternate attires, which is a shame because I'd love to have these.

All ready uploaded a post patch becky. as for the glasses just remove from from the attire.

All ready uploaded a post patch becky. as for the glasses just remove from from the attire.

Too sweet... you da man! Will re-download Becky after work this afternoon.

Wouldn't removing the goggles *Censored* up the attire?

I was wondering about that, do the goggles automatically appear in Becky's entrance, like Samoa Joe's towell? Theoretically then if this is the case, removing goggles from her actual attire might mean it looks normal.

Also I would assume if it works for Becky, that you could give AJ Styles a hood down jacket and it would work the same way?

Cheers, by the way Dave.

The glasses are part of the entrance Not the attire . Thats why the glasses stay on her face if you put one on her. (She takes off the entrance glasses while the other one stays on her face.)

My bad thought I uploaded both post patch Becky and Sasha last night. BECKY NOW UPLOADED WITH A SLIGHT CHANGE FROM THE PIC POSTED HERE.

Forgot to make her hair brighter. Can easily do that yourself.

Does your recent Carmella upload include the ripped up jeans as a part of her second attire? I saw a (pre-patch) Carmella who fit that description under your "previous creations" while I was browsing CC yesterday afternoon.

But anywho... great work on all of what you've posted in this thread, sir!

Does your recent Carmella upload include the ripped up jeans as a part of her second attire? I saw a (pre-patch) Carmella who fit that description under your "previous creations" while I was browsing CC yesterday afternoon.

Nope this the first attire I've done attire for Carmella.

Nope this the first attire I've done attire for Carmella.

My bad, I was thinking a different creator that I favorited. I'll download your Carmella regardless, I think it's that damn good. lol

Archived