DNA Wrestling Showcase

PenSwordAM 2.0

Hi everyone. I'm trying my hand at making my own CAW promotion and want to show off some of my creations. On the off chance that there's anyone who may remember me (though I'm doubtful) I tried doing this last year with 2k16, but things didn't go quite as planned. But that was then and this is now. But enough about that! Here's what I got so far!

Meet Sophia Riley. She is from Chelsea, England. She is a proud graduate of the Hungry Wolf Dojo in Japan, which is run by a puroresu legend named Okami Tenjou. Sophia would go on to become one of the Top Ten Gaijin Superstars of which only four women are listed. Sophia is ranked at number 3 among them. Now to comment on her fighting style, Sophia's training in Japan has taught her to utilize martial arts training with strong style pro-wrestling. She's a brawler, but she can do a little bit of everything. Get in the ring with her and it's time to either tap out or get knocked out.

Her signature moves: Spinning Backfist, Hip Attack 3

Finishers: F5, Slay-o-Mission.

She's up for download. Tags are DNA and PenswordAM. I hope you enjoy. More creations to come.

14692179_1657092571249006_86435679911285

Thank you! Though to be honest I plan to repackage her sometime in the future, when the new moves DLC comes out. A few new moves and slight change in her attire since one little detail got excluded when I uploaded her. I'm real bitter about that by the way...But thanks for the encouragement!

Time to show off more creations. I've got two championship belts and a new CAW up for display and download. A little background for my CAW promotion. It is called DNA Wrestling Empire. DNA stands for "Defining New Attitude". It is run by Ethan Kamelot who is known for his philanthropy and the sport of pro-wrestling. Moving on to the creations...

This is the DNA Legends Championship. It is the most coveted of title belts in the promotion. It is the equivalent to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. I'm personally proud of this creation. I lucked out when it came to the logos being used and it ended up coming together very nicely.

14589914_1657096321248631_58554711527877

This is the DNA Goddess Championship which is my equivalent to the WWE Women's Championship, making it the top belt for all female talent to fight for. Unlike the WWE and TNA though it won't be the only belt for them to fight for. I plan to also create a mid-card belt and tag team championships for them. The reason I went with a red leather strap was because I wanted to pay homage to the 3WA World Championship, aka the Red Belt, of the old joshi puroresu promotion AJW.

14712783_1657096577915272_37962932201126

Finally we have a new CAW, a male. I present to you Victor Renarde, another graduate of the Hungry Wolf Dojo in Japan and one of the best pupils of Okami Tenjou. Victor originally made a living in Japan as an amateur MMA fighter, but then found his new passion in the wrestling ring upon watching a live show of JLPW (Japan Legend Pro-Wrestling). From that moment forth he realized his true calling and dedicated himself to the harsh training so that he could one day become a world champion. Victor is also one of the graduates who helped trained Sophia Riley, whom he also had fallen for at the time of her training. Now that he is signed on for DNA Wrestling Empire he has his eyes on the top prize-the DNA Legends Championship itself.

To the best of my ability I've made Victor's fighting style a mix between MMA and pro-wrestling. The MMA angle focuses on powerful strikes and combos with tough submissions to break out of.

Signatures: Repeated Kicks to the Chest. Phenomenal Blitz...(I think. I have to double check. It's been one of those weeks.)

Finishers: Strong Style Knee Strike (Eventually will become the Kinshasa when that freakin' moves pack comes out!) and the Asuka Lock which I named for him "The Foxcatcher."

13662050_1660160254275571_62009680386812

All creations are available under the following hashtags; PenSwordAM, PSCaws, DNA Wrestling.

Hope you enjoy them! Have a great day everyone! More to come soon!

Check it out y'all! I not only have one, not two, but THREE new CAWs to display. I'm on a roll!

14855952_1660703057554624_49583929370837

14882254_1660703257554604_53915554760936

Meet Bianca Jade. She is from New Orleans, Louisiana. Originally her gimmick was going to be something like Sasha Banks, but that didn't work out. Instead, after numerous failed ideas, I opted to make her something more along the lines of pro-wrestling assassin, like Cheshire from DC Comics or a green Elektra. Bianca refers to herself as "The Jade Phoenix", which made me think a little bit of Ember Moon (one of my new favorites in the NXT roster). Admittedly she looks more like Brandi Rhodes unmasked, but hey I'm happy with it.

Bianca's Signatures: Insult to Injury, Pele Kick

Bianca's Finishers: Down in Flames (DDT 2) Jaded Guillotine (Scissor Kick 2)

14707036_1660767937548136_13574651575571

14884446_1660768074214789_39587187262080

This is Dakota Compton. From Fort Worth, Texas. He is known as the Texan Lion Heart. Dakota is another student of the Hungry Wolf Dojo and ranked number 4 worldwide as one of the Top Gaijin Superstars during his time competing in JLPW where he made a name for himself due to his rivalry and partnership with a puroresu superstar with Rikiya Minami. Now that he's apart of the DNA Wrestling Empire Dakota wants to make a name for himself in singles competition. In doing so he has also dubbed himself as the Beast King of the Wrestling Ring. I had soooo much fun designing this guy.

Dakota's Signatures: BIT Superpunch and BIT Superkick (BIT=Best In Texas)

Dakota's Finishers: The Lion Heart (Northern Lights Driver) Gunsmoke (Psycho Driver)

14902925_1660994380858825_54374665318464

14859678_1660994384192158_69840699320624

Last, but not least a product of Japan. Meet Rikiya Minami. He was Dakota's tag team partner in JLPW where they hold the record of carrying the tag team championships for the longest time. He admits to being an oddball, but that's part of his charm. His motto is, "I'm weird, but I'm real". The idea behind his ring attire kinda came from Seth Rollin's "sparkle crotch" line on a recent episode of RAW. I couldn't resist myself. Plus another side of his gimmick is that he's the "Best in the Galaxy". Had to borrow from Nikki Cross cause anyone whose watching NXT knows she's not going to be calling herself that as long as she's with Sanity (BTW I freakin' love those guys already!). I finished Rikiya just this morning so he will not be uploaded until after I tweak his move-set.

Bianca and Dakota are up for download. #PSCaws #PenswordAM #DNA Wrestling.

Have a great day everyone. I hope you enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

PenswordAM 2.0, I did get the game with the NXT Edition, That means I have the extra 3 NXT Superstars & Goldberg! Nakamura has 3 versions of his finisher: The KINSHASA. He has a Grappling version, Running version & a lower version when the superstar is down & hits him in the face after he lifts his head! I gave Victor the Running version of the finisher! They are numbered so it's the Kinshasa 2 & the only reason it's called that is because some AMERICAN Company has his old name of his finisher! I always like calling the old name! Also he does the move on the Middle Rope too which is in the game too!

It's nice to know I'm building up a little fanbase of my own. Just a heads up, I'm going to be taking down all current creations up for two reasons.

1) To make improvements on everything. Possible repackaging. I don't hate my creations but I think I can do better especially since I'm getting the hang of things and the DLC is sure to come out soon.

2) To upload new creations in place of what's available now. I cannot wait for my rank to go up.

As a matter of fact I already have a new female caw ready. She'll be uploaded by the end of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I got good news and I got bad news.

Good news is I finally got my hands on the Goldberg and NXT Enhancement pack! Which means I can add some really nice updates to the movesets of my CAWs! Completed with some new makeovers!

That was my plan anyway...

Bad news is this, I keep getting this weird glitch that messes with the presentation of CAWs. CAWs that I've either downloaded from others and now my own. It messes with the ring attire (their legs for some reason). I don't know if it means I have to delete everything and start from scratch all over again or not, but whatever the case, updates are gonna be hold for awhile. There's technical difficulties and there is also some life stuff. I'm juggling schoolwork and getting ready to move out of my hellhole apartment into something nicer.

This isn't the end of DNA Wrestling. Not by a long shot. I'll be back. With a vengeance! Count on it!

I got good news and I got bad news.

Good news is I finally got my hands on the Goldberg and NXT Enhancement pack! Which means I can add some really nice updates to the movesets of my CAWs! Completed with some new makeovers!

That was my plan anyway...

Bad news is this, I keep getting this weird glitch that messes with the presentation of CAWs. CAWs that I've either downloaded from others and now my own. It messes with the ring attire (their legs for some reason). I don't know if it means I have to delete everything and start from scratch all over again or not, but whatever the case, updates are gonna be hold for awhile. There's technical difficulties and there is also some life stuff. I'm juggling schoolwork and getting ready to move out of my hellhole apartment into something nicer.

This isn't the end of DNA Wrestling. Not by a long shot. I'll be back. With a vengeance! Count on it!

There are particular boots and kneepads that the last update pretty much broke. They warp and glitch on the CAW models something fierce. VERY annoying. I had to go back and edit 6 of my already completed characters as result. Most I can tell you is do the same until this issue is resolved, as 2KGames are aware of the issue. Fingers crossed it's fixed in the next patch.

Archived