Anybody here have tattoos?

»highlight

Got three right now, working on a horror sleeve on my left arm though lately. Got a Jason Voorhees mask for now, gonna be adding a Freddy Krueger claw on November 28th then hopefully a Frankenstein's monster, Nosferatu, and whatever else will fit once those are done :lol:

And yeah, A&D ointment all the way for healing.

I have four arm tattoos, two on each arm, my entire chest, both sides of my ribs, and my shoulder blades. I'll get my sleeves started next year when I'm finally allowed to lol

I've used Aquaphor for all of them and they look fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It depends. I mean, you're already paying them to do their job and I don't really get the whole tipping idea in the first place. If they do a stellar job, provide good company in the chair and it's a general good atmosphere then tip him whatever you feel is necessary.

Don't tip. I don't even tip in restaurants. People already get paid to do their jobs.

I think American culture is more open to the idea of tipping. I don't ever do it, I don't see the need.

Depends on how well the service went, in my opinion... I'll normally go over 20% if its warranted.

For the record, I have two tattoos... one was a homemade job with a homemade tattoo gun, and the other was done in a legit tattoo parlor.

Well yeah, that's your choice and if you're pleased with the job, why not. When people do tip, is it usually 10% or something like that?

I usually give my guy a tip based on what he charges me. Dude's work is stellar, has a huge TV so i can watch netflix as i get tattooed and orders food for people. The best tattooing experience ever.

The naked devil woman on my upper right arm has a nice rack, and was about 100x less painful to get than I remember that homemade tattoo being. That's all I have to add. :shifty:

I have some shitty doodles on my left shin. They were very painful. :lol: especially the hotdog with a sail attached to it.

Archived