Caws and alt attires you've come across on CC *UPDATE* EVIL added!

J-man89

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a really good thread to have. Hope it becomes a sticky for this section.

Could have at first thread, every caw or attire mentioned in this thread, updated every 24 hours. So people don't have to trawl through the pages, hoping they see someone they're after.. Only to not..

Yeah making this a sticky would be cool, also thanks for the advice, i just updated the first post with every alt attire and caw i've posted. I will continue to update the first post with each alt attire and caw i find.

Add the other pictures uploaded by other people as well.

Also are there any Finn Balor/Prince Devitt CAWs (With different face paint. That's why I'm saying CAWs and not alternates)? If yes, can anyone post any pictures?

Update, Shibata and Ricochet added to first post.

Ooh! Nice find! Those are sweet!
There are 2 or 3 good Ricochets. You got 1 with the black tights for 1st attire and blue tights for second, you got another with prince puma for 1st attire and Ricochet for second. On that one, if you don't want the puma, just take the mask off him and you have one of his PWG attires when he wrestled there this year in his prince puma tights. Then you have his red trunks with the king logo on the back, you just need to edit the knee pads logos and the boots and that one is good. Me personally, this is where that import an attire comes in handy. I rolled with the Ricochet with the king trunks and just imported the black tights attire to his alternative attire spot. That option his nice. If anyone finds a Kenny Omega with the tights he wears with all the wild colors let me know so i can import that to my defract version of omegaas the alternate attire.

Also for the above mentioned Ricochet, just type in Ricochet in CC and you can't miss them.

Unless it's been taken down, HolyRavi made an Omega with the crazy colors

There's a Shibata that's alot better then Gamevolts, and his is good. It's by TheJuiceJones.

It's looks like an in game model!

Check it out.

Gamevolt didn't make a Shibata

Sorry!

Gamefreak, not gamevolt

Whatever one is in the first post!

Archived